Are there any "redpilled" conservative comicbook writers?

Or has the entire industry been taken over by SJWs?

Chuck Dixon and Ethan Van Sciver are the only ones I can think of

The majority of DC hasn't drank the kool-aid yet.

Why do you care about the politics of the writer?
Wouldn't you prefer focusing on the quality of their work?

Because fucking writers won't stop getting on their soapbox and over flowing every single thing they do with their personal politics, everything is over political now.

I heard Wonder Woman 26 was pretty bad, though.

>guys, I'm sick of politics in comics
>what are some comic book writers whose politics are apparent?

what's with all the fucking threads bitching about sjw's lately? are you autistic or something? who fucking cares its comics it doesn't matter.

It makes my feefees and peepee hurt

>"redpilled" conservative comicbook writers
>Or SJWs

If you think there is no middle ground between these two groups, then no. There is no "redpilled" writers.

I would prefer neither but it would be fun to see even a slightly conservative slanted writer do something like hint at defending the president in a marvel comic.

Didn't knew Eminem was a rapist

Speaking as a conservative and lifelong comics fan, cape comics are an extremely leftist genre. Always have been. The genre was created by working-class jews, and most of the writers have been somewhere on the left end of the political spectrum since. And seriously, who cares, these are soap-operas about people in tights. Does it matter that much to you if a character created to sell hostess cakes and bedsheets shares your political beliefs or not?

Maybe it's not just SJW bullshiy... Maybe it's objective facts, and you're a lunatic asshole for thinking any differently.

Or not. But either way, take this bullshit to Sup Forums and leave us to our bullshit.

Marvel and DC have been liberal since the beginning and in Marvel's case it was funded by Jews.

That said Edmonton, Dixon, Sciver, and Willingham come to mind, I'm sure there's more but they hide their power level.

This is nothing compared to Sensation Comics and honestly not that triggering unless you're a huge sensitive pussy.

That said this is a fill in writer and Robinson is going to take over so Wonder Woman can still turn into a shitty comic but not for SJW reasons.

I love that Chuck Dixon is literally the first reply

Tom King is a CIA black hat taking it down from the inside

There's this comic called Liberality for All, it's for you OP.

I would guess that his check from social has cleared once again so he can just stay home and shitpost all day

Blame Sup Forums.

GO AWAY POL

Another life-long conservative fan, I don't mind political commentary or views that disagree with my own as long as the story is good and I care about the characters. For any political leaning, if you start getting soap-boxy about your beliefs and insult people who thing otherwise on specific policy planks, then things go to shit in a hurry.

I get enough people wishing I was dead for disagreeing with them on twitter, I don't like hearing it from my comic books either.

OH wait no sorry

I was thinking of Chuck Austen

Chuck Austen

Frank Miller too, except he got cancer and found out he couldn't survive on what he had left after paying for hc without insurance

it wasn't that he couldn't afford it, just that he thought it was communism, which, hey, he's a political thinker, who am i to say he's wrong

I mean he rapped multiple times in the 90s about wanting to rape his ex-wife so does it really surprise you?

>Frank Miller
fucking lol

Chuck Dixon loves Milo Yiannopoulos.

Also I can't believe Milo hasn't been relevant in nearly half a year. It's such a breath of fresh air. I was so sick of that phony clogging up my feed.

not the same guy

King must be pretty deep-cover, then

Maybe it's not Sup Forums and the cold hard reality just triggers you?

>Liberality for All
Kek

Just read Superman

>you don't understand it is totally important and validating for me to be able to turn every thread I don't like into a political shitfest
>t. Neobrony

>Implying comics are written exclusively by feminists or something of that nature
Whack

People would be more receptive of your politics if you were funny or insightful.

Not a brony, but personally I hope /mlp/ is introduced back to every fucking board so they could spam their shit and make you leave just like /mlpol/ did.

Are we being invaded or something? What's with all these tard threads whining about SJWs?

Truth is harsh and cruel. It is insightful in that the more you prepare for it the less chance the real world has a chance at fucking you over.

A look a Jurgan's twitter doesn't convey someone who is SJW.

Unfortunately some of my favorite comic creators have been sucking Trump's dick hardcore.

It's Summer and SDCC

Better than hearing retards constantly screaming and crying about the Sup Forums boogeymen.

But they're the same person.

>Truth
>Sup Forums
Lol

SDCC. Capeshit alway leads to an uptic in blatant Sup Forums crossposting.

I'm sure there are a lot of vets that disagree with him.

Not an argument, sweetie ;)

there's a reason you don't talk about politics or religion at parties, user.

Fuck the conservatives. They're all a bunch of retards

Neither is whatever shit you Sup Forums users spew from the assholes you call mouths.

>Carol and Jess Fag
so we're just going to that slide, then?

This is how I can tell your newfags. These people posting their thoughts, which might not align with yours, have been around for years. The reason you're just now experiencing them is because you're the ones who have just now started coming on giving credence that you're the summerfags.

>falling for sweetie-posting

Sup Forums truely is the most gullible board.

All I hear from you are excuses. If you're so confident in your capabilities in debating then why don't you go and change a few minds, huh?

hahaha I didn't even notice.

I mean, do you think anything in this thread is actually supposed to be a serious discussion?

>I gotta fucking swallow everything that is presented to me and I may not complain

Yes sir, I'll go back to dick riding muslim transexuals sir!