Henry Cavill about his mustache

How a man can be so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/justice-league-release-date-trailer-superman-moustache-digitally-removed-reshoots-wonder-woman-a7858596.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People had a problem with a Super Stache possibility?

Can't he just use his heat/laser vision and a mirror to shave?

Or would the light beams just sear through the mirror?

Why are DChads so likeable?

I'd kinda love if they shot a post credits scene just to make fun of this.
>Clark is shaving his beard in the morning
>Lois appears just as Clark only has the mustache left and she says she kinda likes it

Some """sources""" were spreading this rumor

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/justice-league-release-date-trailer-superman-moustache-digitally-removed-reshoots-wonder-woman-a7858596.html

Doesn't he have a beard in JL anyway?

>we suffered through 2 movies with a Superman who wasn't allowed to exude this charm that comes so naturally to Cavill

I don't like the DCEU, but I love Henry Cavill. I'd love him to get way more screentime.

He's been poorly written and poorly directed. I want him to shine.

This. Holy shit, why did they have Cavill act constipated and slightly concerned for 4 hours of screentime when he can be this charismatic?

What the fuck is this shit? Fun? Get this crap outta my face.

You're welcome!

Fuck off Zack.

Why his face is so punchable?

this is what happens when your hairline recedes, you become super protective of your facial hair

Cavill's awesome.
Still, I'm not clear on what that this really is, joking aside: some kind of mocap contraption?

Cavill is working on another movie and his character uses a mustache

>60.2 Mil Me gusta
Dios mio...

Oh

Kek Based Cavill

DELET

Uses it to do what?

Just wear a cap, cap.

I'd still read/watch balding Cap honestly.

Sounds like a good chance to erase the stigma around going bald, seeing as a lot of men go bald regardless of... anything else about them.