Black Widow

F

There's so much cool shit you can do with a cape/spy character yet every ongoing kept going back to "muh past muh kaygeebee muh red room"

I liked that Black Widow run with Phil Noto on art

I didn't. Edmonson is just ZzZzZzZzZzZ

She's dead?

What happened to movie/comic synergy?

Lol, does Scar Jo want out, too?

>She's dead?
She's "dead" in a current event book for shock value points.
>What happened to movie/comic synergy?
She'll be back in time for Infinity War. And with platinum blonde hair just like the movie.

Synergy only exists for tv shows. Or movies to lisenced for toys and merch.

Ike had a fallout with fiege.

Don't worry there more widows.

Isn't there that other Widow? Red Widow?

Maybe this is just me looking at it more closely, but it looks like she shield swing breaks her jaw, part of her skull (the right ear lobe section), and fractures the spine.

Assuming she received medical attention shortly after being KOed, it's possible she's still alive but is now paralyzed from the neck down due to spinal cord injuries.

Still, it's more likely she is "dead" for shock value and that it'll get retconned out when Legacy happens.

Yelena Belova is another Black Widow. She received the same training, but was "evil."

That's pretty brutal. It was a good death.

Yelena died 3 years ago. And still dead.

This, only time I found her interesting was in Ellis' Secret Avengers and I especially loved the Modesty Blaise tribute in issue #20.

But yes I wish they would stop with the Red Room and "MUH PAST" shit with Natasha, it gets old.

The effects of secret empire won't be handwaved away says Waid and other's

They could just change the iceman book or replace her with a lmd.

Like death is ever permanent in capeshit.

Editorial finds a way.

The thing is is we never see her die; she just falls over and goes still. It's possible she was KOed from the blow and left paralyzed from the neck down.

Yes, the blow looks fatal/lethal, but a fractured jaw, broken skull, and fractured neck doesn't always mean death, even for real life people. Is it likely she died from the blow? Yes. But again, this is Marvel, where for 99% of the main cast of heroes, things will eventually reset back to status quo.

nice

Yeah the same dude who said Cap wasn't mind controlled, Cosmic recall will happen its just everyone will remember this time

At least nowadays it takes more than a year of falling sales to take characters out of cold storage
How long has wolverine been dead now?

What happened in hydracap recently? I stopped reading in the share thread where
zeemo is alive

Search the catalog for the story time.