HOW HYPE ARE YOU FOR MARVEL LEGACY?

HOW HYPE ARE YOU FOR MARVEL LEGACY?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-marvels-legacy-projec-1797202223
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Carol finally going to come out of the closet?

Just Moon Knight for me.

I honestly don't even know what Legacy is about. Its supposed to be Marvel's equivalent of Rebirth, right? But they're not actually getting rid of the new legacy characters?

tell me one reason why I should be hyped that doesn't involve talking about what editors/writers/artists/shills said?

Moon Girl becomes a knight? Sick!

They cancelled Ultimates so I'm down to just GOTG.

Unless they undo OMD I don't give a shit.

Morons

>can't wait for Spirits of Veng
>mini

Not an argument, shill

>oh noes, peopleare willing to givea chance to one title

I know Sup Forums has a YUGE hateboner for Marvel, but Jesus fuck, you faggots can't even shitpost right.

I'm an avid collector of variant covers so yes

I'm so baffled why Marvel thinks this would fix things.

Not at all. I'm not buying anything from them until they apologize for America Chavez.

You must live an unfortunate life.

Yeah, I don't think this will be worth salt. This seems like another half hearted attempt to do something DC did. The difference is DC never shit on the legacy of heroes. DC just ignored it. Marvel hasn't treated legacy as anything worth living up to. They treat it as something to be replaced. I don't want Marvel to move backwards, I want them to move forwards.

If the bring back Mar-Vell, this event will get a "D" in my book.

Can't wait too see it crash and burn

>If the bring back Mar-Vell

Why the hell would you want them to shit on Starlin's best Marvel book even more than they already have?

zero zero, just like your dubs

Cant wait for America to outsell every single DC book and you haters can go drink bleach.

Another shitty Marvel event, will pass.

I honestly blame the current brain trust at Marvel. At their Women of Marvel panel, four of the panelists were gushing over how much they like Quentin Quire! There's a major problem right there!

Same, especially since the GotG is going to team up with the Nova corps post issue #12 and it looks like Rich might be in the comic for the long haul.

Ok, this must be the most painful thing I've read today. Well done, user.

How the fuck do you have Marvel "Legacy" without The Fantastic Four?
They're literally the entire reason Marvel was able to gain a foothold in the industry in the first place.

It's like going to a "Rock and Roll Legacy" music festival, only to discover that that everything from 1950 to 1975 is completely absent and nobody running the festival is commenting on the fact.

Perlmutter needs to fucking die. And he needs to take his editors with him.

stohl will write mar-vell being hilariously golden age and embarrassing against the so cool and hip carol

>They cancelled Ultimates
Good riddance.

Is there really much confidence in Marvel Legacy? Even Rebirth had more confidence before it was out and that was after years of DC fucking up badly in the eyes of the general comics audience.

You got some shit taste right there.

End yourself.

>reverse excited
>still using the word excited as a way to delude the emotion

I mean, Marvel Legacy is just "jumping on points" and variant covers for current ongoings. I'm going to continue reading the ongoings I'm already reading (except Ultimates because it's fucking CANCELLED because fuck you Marvel), while not bothering to pick up any of the other books just because they slapped a label and renumbering on it.

Might check out Dr. Strange and Thanos for the creative team changes, and the 6 one-shots sound interesting enough, along with the new Marvel Two-in-One because I'm a sucker for Based Ben, but otherwise, I don't really care one way or the other.

>not reading Gwenpool
user, pls.

Otherwise, yeah, with Ultimates gone, there goes 1/5th of my Marvel pull list. Hopefully Marvel Two-in-One gets a good creative team to replace it, but otherwise, I'm down to 4 books.

Let's be real here, user. There's no way it would have lasted beyond 6 issues even if it was an ongoing.

>golden age
You mean Silver Age? Because Mar-Vell wasn't around in the golden age. Even beyond that, Mar-Vell is more associated with early bronze age because of Starlin's run than the silver age.

It's not an event. It's a relaunch, except for instead of #1s, it's legacy numbering.

Marvel Two-in-One is 50% of a F4 ongoing, which is 50% more than we had for All-new All-different or Marvel NOW 2.0: NOWer than NOW

just saying what stohl said.

>What’s it like writing the original Captain Marvel in your Generations one-shot?

It’s hilarious! We don’t talk too much about Golden Age comics, but the words that come out of his mouth are incredible. Every line just cracks me up. If you look back at his original series there was some incredible art that was super ambitious, and there was this way in which comics were so untethered from the realities that kind of birthed them.

>reading Synergy of the Galaxy
you deserve Legacy

Isn't Legacy just variant covers

We know you're retarded user, keep it to yourself.

Yes. Generations is the "event" that will change everything. Legacy is to tide everyone over until Generations.

We only got glimpses of what Generations is suppose to be about but it involves a cosmic cube and most of the current stand in for Legacy characters going back in time or some shit to meet their counterpart in their prime.

That makes me think of this one guy's comment.

Is this why they killed off all the aspects?

there is going to be a superior F4 comic

I thought Generations was just a mini series coming out around the same time as Legacy
I know whatever they're doing next is coming in April 2018 and Legacy is only supposed to hold us over

Cubicle offices aren't cheery places. But I don't doubt Marvel is plagued by shitty management and nepotism.

I don't even know anymore. I do know we're getting team ups of Hulk/Chulk, Teen Jean/Milf Jean, X23/Wolverine, HawkEye/HawkBitch.

lmao It even reminds me of Allred's style he was doing on the f4/ff book he did

Not at all, in fact the more I hear about legacy the more disinterested I become.

does it trigger you to be called on your shit taste?

>like Valentino's GOTG
>hate Gallagher's
>like DnA GOTG
>hate Bendis GOTG
>like Duggan GOTG

I'm sure it's just my shit taste, and not you being an easily triggered moron.

>Marvel's a bitch to DC by encouraging people to literally destroy DC comics
>DC's a bitch to Marvel by publishing Marvel comics they've killed out of spite over movies

Marvel really can't win these days.

I love that even Marvel doesn't talk about Generations because people are just going to hate it for shilling the unpopular legacy characters.

A yes then. That's what I thought.

Great comeback, how much GOTG have you read?

>destroy dc comics
Source?

It was a Deadpool thing.
If shops sent in DC covers, they could get a Deadpool variant.
It was years ago, but I think they did it (or something like it) a second time too.

Shit. What's the last issue going to be?

Ewing's other books can't be far behind. They're all tanking.

Enough to know that you're a shill. Anybody that has actually read DnA's masterpiece of a run knows that Reddits of the Galaxy is literally Guardians of the Garbage.

>four of the panelists were gushing over how much they like Quentin Quire!

....Why? Just... WHY?

only deadpool and astonishing x men, I will start buying cable when he gets with new team that features Blink, Shatterstar, Longshot etc

might buy other x men books if they unfuck the status quo, I refuse to believe the comics I bought from Morrison to Bendis featured supervillains Cyclops and Emma Frost.

I will get Spiderman Deadpool and Uncanny Avengers if they continue being good in spite of changing teams.

Fixed

I am looking forward to this so much.

Just because the MALE characters were made 60 years ago doesn't mean they have to look 80 years old

Are you thinking of the X-Men panel or did this seriously happen twice?

people like quentin??

>Being excited for that creative team

>Liking NuQuentin

Im hoping Cable is good. I really want a decent title with Armor in it again

We all know Miss Marvel is stuck with a costume that sucks for years to come.

I hope she is "our" Hisako and not Hisako from the future or another universe. She looks more "adult" to me there, so I guess thats Hisako from the future.

Just pick up the Terrifics when it comes out. It's basically DC giving us a FF book.

Yeah it's really hard to tell if it's just an art issue or a future version.

>Malin art
WHHHHHHHHHHHY?!

I'm hoping that's our Laura too

Well it looks like it's a pre Wolverine Laura. Which is why I hope it's a modern Armor. Because I really want to see them interact about the whole Laura becomes wolverine thing.

I don't think Hisako should be jealous but I feel like the idea of someone replacing Logan even Laura would be a big deal to her.

It's such a goddamn shame that Shaner can't keep a monthly schedule. But it's great they keep him around to do more DC work because he's such a massive DCFag.

>>Malin art
>WHHHHHHHHHHHY?!
Well, it is Cable and he is Liefeld Jr. If there's any title for him to be at least appropriate on, it's Cable.

Well Perlmutter can suck it. He was dumb enough to let go of almost all his writing talent, so as far as I'm concerned, he reaped what he sowed. He literally fired the guy that managed to turn around /tg/'s opinion of Roboute Guilliman, which for those anons who don't frequent /tg/ is like making Scrappy Doo likeable again.

And now that same guy is writing for Aquaman, alongside one of the best comic book artists out there.

Knowing that it's Cable they are all from a bad future and it'll just hint at Laura losing the Wolverine mantle down the line.

Even T'Challa looks super old through his mask.

>HOW HYPE ARE YOU FOR MARVEL LEGACY?
As hype as the retailers who are going to be selling Legacy at a loss or just giving it away for free because they know nobody's going to pay $5.99 even if interest was there and they gotta try something to save Marvel sales.

I still don't understand if this is a month or two of non-cannon fun mini's or if it is changing the world or what.

>Miss
I want casuals to leave.

Would be hilarious if this becomes the first event to ever be canceled even before its launch due to universal lack of enthusiasm

Only read Renew Your Vows

This isn't an event.

It's just jumping-on points for their current ongoings, some homage-themed variant covers, a one-shot to establish the current status quo, and a handful of books going back to their legacy numbering.

Just lookit all that Synergy!
and Storm

Why should they apologise for putting the "funny" back into funny books?

From what Ive read, it seems like this may be good for marvel, getting rid of the new #1s and going back to the old numbering, not forcing the diversity thing, trying to make both of their fanbases happy and bring the universe together more, hope it works out for them

Pretty hype for all the shit posting

Spooks are not very popular. Don't really fit in a world of strange pseudo-science.

NEVER EVER

io9.gizmodo.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-marvels-legacy-projec-1797202223

>Spiderman loses his money and company
>Original Thor returns

Is a return to the old status quo what Marvel needs?

I don't mind Carol's new look but it feels out of place here