Baited Moon into ensuring Eclipsa would inevitably be released

>baited Moon into ensuring Eclipsa would inevitably be released
>baited Ludo/Toffee into "killing" him by burning the book to make them think his loose end was tied up
>baited Star into Dipping Down deeper than anyone ever had before as the next step of unlocking her full potential
What's the next step in his master plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

hua333.tumblr.com/post/162706434789/patreon-request-star-in-flonne-costume
youtu.be/lp1mrlVWLxQ?t=268
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's dead

He'll be back in strange and mystical ways

Can we get the better Star vs. thread going so the hater thread is the one that gets pruned?

Dunno, but I hope he comes back. Like Ludo, he was an annoying addition when first introduced, but I've come to enjoy his presence in the series.

The books burned, is there anyway for him to come back? Or do you think Stars custom spellbook might be a key to his revival?

This please, mods. Do something useful and prune the bait thread.

And how do you suppose we do that?

stop posting in the bait thread

Stop posting in that thread and post in this one. Here, I'll give another topic for discussion. What's the over under on pic related actually doing something useful in a fight in season 3?

If Star came back from where they were, Glossarcyk can too.
He'll just pop up now and again, wherever and whenever he feels like it. Maybe they'll even do a snail thing with him this season where he's just somewhere in the background every episode.

If she ate the soup she would've stayed with gloss

All kinds of magic user

What's Janna's endgame?

The marcock

Maybe I'm viewing the image wrong, but early Janna had a very sharp ass.

*The mercock

more like the mercuck

is this the real thread?

After my boy Toffee died, there is nothing for me to look forward on this show. His scheming and plannings were fun to figure out since he never explained them to the audience. Now that hes dead, we will just turn the show to Starco Show with Eclipsa somewhere in between the sol episodes and love triangle

Yes, it was here first

Yep. Welcome.

>implying toffee wasn't eclipsa's love interest
>implying eclipsa won't be pissed about star murdering her hubby

does hua still lurk here?

Didn't get to post this yesterday because threads kept getting deleted, delivering pic of star and user.

>Margo is a girls name
Hmm

Honestly don't know, but I like to think our drawfriends are all still around even if that's not the case.

Ha. I'm not really invested in the theory of there being a Toffee-Eclipsa connection so I'd be cool if there's not one, but it'd be cool if there was.

What a fucking clusterfuck that'd be.

Both Alan Tudyk characters have now been kissed by Moon.

>Flonne Star
>by Hua
It's everything I wanted and more

But by eating all the soup, wouldn't she eventually have reached the last bit of magic thing? I think the problem would have been if star xompletely ignored Glossarick and the soup.

Marco's dick.

Leaving the marcobowl to become a wizard

I mean she was the queen that fucked around with monsters, so there's a possibility, but the timelines don't really match up. Then again, toffee has probably been alive a long time, so it wouldn't be that crazy for his origin story having something to do with eclipsa

I like to think that he had no plan, he was just winging it the whole time.

Anyone still have that image of the Jackie is a monster theory? Saw it on here a while back

Yeah, the only reason I don't think the idea's a total stretch is because so far I'm not sure anything's actively contradicted it.

Toffee and Rasticore sure didn't seem to age between the Moon flashback and the present, and while 30 years is still pretty far from 300, it could be implying "immortal" for Septarians also = them naturally living a long time.

Monster or mermaid?

I love Jeffrey Tambor, so I really do hope he comes back.

That's a skirt.

>same here, I'm glad I requested it
It was posted to his Tumblr a little whole ago man. hua333.tumblr.com/post/162706434789/patreon-request-star-in-flonne-costume

what?
>baited Ludo/Toffee into "killing" him by burning the book to make them think his loose end was tied up
yeah I guess, maybe if you look at it a certain way
>baited Star into Dipping Down deeper than anyone ever had before as the next step of unlocking her full potential
definitely.
So you got 1 out of 3 obviously correct. Care to bring some actual evidence to the party now?

Trying to remember...maybe it was a mermaid, but like it was her family was in hiding aklnd stuff

shes in a skirt

John Keats' resurrected body held captive under the kitchen sink and 25 fire-breathing hellcats Star found from the hellfire dimension

They're super cute PLUS they burn your neighbour's lawn, mail and car tires for you. Free entertainment

Where we going, Star??

>1,829
not even adult marco can kill that shit, i hope nefcy btfo them more harder than scaliefags.

Wtf, seashell necklace...?

When does Glossayrck call Marco "Margo"? I don't remember him ever doing that, what episode?

>what?
Do you honestly, really think Glossaryck, of all people, was honestly that broken up over the death of the queen? Furthermore, do you believe that his shifting of the book just so happened to stop directly on Eclipsa's chapter of the book simply by coincidence?

This isn't about there being no evidence. This is about you refusing to look at it when it's directly in front of you. God only knows why.

Elaborate. Do you want the mermaid princess compilation or the comp of Sup Forums posts comparing her eyes to "camera-phone, give me your face" girl?

What did it look like?

Glossaryck just happened to turn to Eclipsa's chapter as he was crying while Moon was wondering how to solve her predicament with the immortal lizard army.

Where have you been? That was added to the jackie mermaid theory post ages ago

I'm going to fap to this until my peen breaks.

Now all we need is Etna Star.

Star X user is OTP!

Please suh, may we have sum more?

the cuck dimension

But everything looks the same.

I want to huff Star's pretty princess pits

>YWN tie Star's shoes while she gets embarrassed

I don't want to live anymore

>ywn cuddle a groggy, sleep-deprived Star until she falls asleep in your arms

>Trans Marco theory
Is this a legitimate theory or just a joke?

There are people on tumblr trying to meme it into reality and you shouldn't feed them with attention

Others addressed the first one, so

>yeah I guess, maybe if you look at it a certain way
Glossarcyk, always extremely cryptic, suddenly starts antagonizing the hell out of Ludo/Toffee by spending the entire episode mocking Ludo and hinting that he's being manipulated.
When Ludo/Toffee tosses the book into the fire, he even says to his face "I knew this was coming, but..."

He 100% intended to be burned.
He also very likely intended to capture some of the untainted magic that was released when the book of spells burned, to keep it safe from Toffee's corruption so Star would have something left to Dip Down into.

I finally watched the special yesterday, I can't believe I missed it. But holy shit man, I can't believe what happened with Toffee.

That was fucked.

ywn have Star be forced to live with you like she was with Marco

though desu it's very probable she wouldn't really give a fuck given what you all are

>Star regularly gets all sweaty on the dance floor so she wears sleeveless dresses
>She also just likes showing off her arms
>This is canon

Star knows her best parts I see.

Could've sworn I've seen an image of that somewhere.
I always imagined Janna as the better prankster for Etnas role. And Jackie as the completely stacked Succubus
youtu.be/lp1mrlVWLxQ?t=268

i cant tell whos the begbie and spud. the rest are all corect

also, what is this?

You know, given the time I've had to examine how the people who like this show work, the more I become confused about the lack of any fangames. Why is that so? Given the shipping portion of the community I'm even more surprised there's no dating sim. You fags would eat that shit right up.

Go ask Mike Inel or something so he can make sprites.

It's not -entirely- without substance, but it's also absolutely not canon.
Marco has some feminine interests and habits, and some significant issues with his self-image (going by Naysaya but not really expressed ever), but nothing suggests he actually suffers from dysphoria.

S-star, im not sure im well equipped to survive in the "Forest if Certain Doom"...

>Gets the book of spells destroyed
>Completely destroys generations of spells for future queens so he can teach one queen
What a shitty teacher, t.b.h. The spells star comes up with are honestly shit compared to what we've seen from the book
>Narwhal blast and shit Vs Levitato (gravity spell) and Eclipsa's spying spell or spell that erases things from existence.

He's going to sit around for an hour digging deep into his butthole to scratch an itch, then laugh at autists like you who find some way to link that to major events.

Next episode when?

>also, what is this
the request is in this list here somewhere

Actually, some user had a 2.5D beat-em-up they were working on. They posted a Youtube video here once though I can't find it now.

A proper dating sim is a lot of work. Even if you just use an established engine like Renpy and rip the art and music from the show, you still need to do a ton of writing and planning to bring it all together.

I think you give us too much credit, user. Though, yea, we would eat that shit up. Wasn't there an image with various routes and an animated gif mock-up made?

>The spells star comes up with are honestly shit
Star could reach through space with her bare hands and punch you in the face RIGHT NOW

Yeah, but Tumblr are even bigger gate guards to gender than the conservative religious. They see a little boy who likes pink and think he's gay. Tumblr sees a little boy who likes pink and start demanding he be allowed to get his dick chopped off.

It's funny how progressivism went from trying to end the separation of toy aisles into toys for boys and toys for girls into using those aisles as a test for dysphoria. And by funny I mean I want to die.

88*

Even though it was treated pretty dramatically I wouldn't be surprised at all if Glossaryck just recreates the book whenever he needs to.

>spell that erases things from existence
Which one was that?

Is Star older than Marco?

>Glossaryck just recreates the book whenever he needs to
Just rendering all the drama caused bu the book burning pointless. That would be the definition of a copout.

If Glossaryck can just do anything, why does the series have problems at all? Why doesn't Glossaryck just do everything himself? Why bother to train princesses at all when he can just snap his finferes and magic them into their full potential? When was it established that Glossaryck was omnipotant?

Glossaryck clearly has some measure of omniscience but he isn't all powerful, stop acting like he is.

It really depends. Obviously if she turns 15 while he's still 14, then yeah, but technically when Stump Day is and when Marco's birthday is has never been stated in the show itself (I actually doubt Stump Day is September 15 in-universe if this season is set in the summer).

I'm still holding out that their birthdays are the same day but neither one knows it yet because of the different calendar systems between Mewni and Earth. Matching hoodies and all that, plus would be an easy way to explain why neither one has had a birthday yet

I realize games take time, yeah. It's just that the show has been around for a bit of time already. I'm assuming it's because this show is niche compared to the likes of Gravity Falls or SU, so there's a lesser chance there's a starfag who's skilled in game development.

Marco is 30 years old

Star vs for me fits more for a hack n' slash.

It's a real theory. A handful of Sup Forumsnservatives can't stand the idea of other people liking something in a GAY WAY, so they get ulcers getting mad about someone's headcanon.

Moon can write some of the spells she remembers down in the new book.
Probably talking about the one moon used against toffee to get around his immortality.