It's a shame when Disney chooses to end off real cartoons like WOY while soap opera bullshit like pic related gets...

It's a shame when Disney chooses to end off real cartoons like WOY while soap opera bullshit like pic related gets another season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uirF6FDKxSU
youtube.com/watch?v=gYEGsbV0nZ0&t=9m34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be thankful it even got an ending.

Where did the autistic blonde touch you, user?

What's soap opera bullshit about it?

>WOY fags still salty after all this time

It touched me when I realised SvTFoE is actually just an animated version of a generic Disney live action flick.

How so?

tbf Wander died the moment doMEMEnator was introduced

I agree it sucks that WOY didn't get a third season

but don't scapegoat Star Vs

Why's that?

Teenage relationships have been getting more spotlight than the plot itself. Eventually authors know a story doesn't sell.

Daron Nefcy actually worked on Wander before Star Vs. became a show, so when you think about it Star Vs. is kind of like the former student showing their knowledge by killing the old master.

It's pretty deep.

There was pretty much nothing about teenage relationships in the past eight episodes

>a glossary provides brief definitions with little details
>Glossaryck provides brief advice to the owner of the spell book with little detail

Except Star vs isn't completely devoid of character development or even a plot, and doesn't have really forced jokes with laughtracks every 5 seconds.

Haremshit is a virus that's not hard to notice. The show was over for me when people are discussing by using phrases like "Marcobowl" or "Starco".

And here we have a faggot who haven't watched the show and assumes everything based on Sup Forums threads

So since before the first episode aired?

Except there actually isn't a harem, it's a fan joke. Again, actually watch the fucking show

>real cartoons like WOY
Bahaha, don't make me laugh OP.

Now ending Gravity Falls at 2 seasons while this continues for at least 4, that's a real shame.

Are you implying Starshit has a plot fagboy?

Don't blame the network for that.
Hirsch couldn't wait for his show to be over, Star has been Nefcy's baby for a decade.

>another season for SVSTFOE
yay *squeak*

>it's a fan joke
No it's not.

This bitch alone turned it into a soap opera

This was a really underrated gag to be honest.

Das sum gud bate.

what did they mean by this?

>it's a fan joke
Riiiigggghhhhtttt.

Except SVTFOE is a steaming turd compared to GF. I don't care what you think of him, Hirsch is a fucking genius in the modern cartoon industry.

Goddamn it, this is the thread we're stuck with now?

It seems Star dressing like Marco is going to be a regular thing in Season 3 which is too damn cute.

Monsters run out of their kingdom by the MC ancestors who now has to deal with a rogue general out for revenge and the destruction of her kingdom while discovering secrets about her heritage that questions everything she knows about her family's history. And that's a heavily abridged summery.

Where do you see Marco going out with three or more girls at once, a love triangle + a weird chick on the side who only likes to mess with the dude, a harem does not make

Why don't people remember how to use the catalog anymore

There's actually another thread (the one with Glossaryck keikaku stuff in the OP) but even as a Starfag this one is currently more fun.

Sorry about the quality

>A love triangle where all parties are only interested in one other person is a harem

that when starco eventually becomes endgame they will breed like mice and make the butterfly dynasty alive for atleast the next 100 hundred years.

has anyone made a picture yet of Star raping Wander in the ass

SVTFOE is everything wrong with today's cartoons.
>stupid ass harem relationships
>shitty fanbase
>calarts style
Like every shitty show people will eventually get bored and disgusted of it while it continues to dominate Disney Channel like Phineas did.

user you're talking about the same guy who gave us 2 seasons with a rush finale instead of 3 because it was too hard for him. He's a fucking hack.

that's on /trash/, star threads don't belong there

No it's not, it's here on Sup Forums

Doesn't obviously say STAR VS in the OP, but it is there.

>soap opera bullshit
But only 2 episodes have singing

Star got cancelled?

Not yet, unfortunately.

No, he gave us 2 seasons because of this:
>The main hook of the show plotwise was the mystery surrounding the books and Stan. Once that was resolved halfway through season 2 it stopped being interesting. The big finale felt more like a formality than a climax, though it had some decent moments.

>And while the show was funny it followed a formula, which worked well but would get tiresome with a third season. The characters' gags were getting played out too by the end. Ending it at Season 2 was a good choice in that regard because it wrapped itself up before it got boring. Maybe a Season 3 could work if it had a big twist or changed up the main cast, but at that point you're changing the core of the show and that wouldn't mesh with its narrative focus.

And the finale was a full 4 episodes in length, calling it rushed is beyond ridiculous.

Are those actually drawings that pre-date the show? I didn't know she had been drawing Star before pitching it to networks if that's the case. Is this another Phineas and Ferb situation?

Even if it gets canceled this year, we're still gonna have new episodes until like 2019.

It's a good time to love Star

Nope, still greenlit for four seasons.
Only halfway done, we'll probably keep going until 2019 at least.

Daron says she has things planned out, but if any show is going to break Disney's four season precedent, it's Star.

>it continues to dominate Disney Channel
you know there's a certain level of dedication required when you want to be an austistic attention whore on this site.

Harem (ハーレムもの hāremumono; "from harem") in anime and manga is an emphasis on polygamous or love triangle relationships characterized by a protagonist surrounded amorously by three or more members of either the same and/or opposing gender, sex, and/or love interests

>seething

They could easily cancel the 4th season if they wanted.

>this apparently comes out in September
>Half of season 3 isn't even out yet
What are they even gonna put in there?

Disney LITERALLY wagered his left kidney for this project. They will try to push this shit til you get fed up with it.

>Except SVTFOE is a steaming turd compared to GF.

Gravity Falls wasn't that good.

Star Butterfly's been her character since about 2008. She pitched it to different networks over the years back when it was about her not actually having magic, got to make a pilot for Disney in 2011 after the story being changed to her really being magical, and it was approved for a series in 2013.

There are a bunch of her old pre-show drawings still around on the internet.

Daron's original concept for Star was that she was a delusional sixth-grader who only believed she was a magical alien princess.
It was first pitched to Cartoon Network, who rejected it, but when she pitched it to Disney they suggested she make Star really have powers. They reworked the concept together and picked up the show in 2014.

You can find a bunch of Daron's old comics and drawings on her website and scattered around the internet.

I like it.

pretty sure these people are talking out of their asses and not actually being serious

It was Craig's fault for trusting the jews in Disney against the good ol' CN.

It's the greatest cartoon ever made.
(But you're right, it wasn't that good. Cartoons are still nothing compared to anime.)

Are you blind? That's not the problem with your original post.

Okay, so you're baiting. Good to know.

Nah, it's already been officially pronounced and is in the middle of production.

They could always release all the episodes on the same day online to burn it off or some shit, but they're definitely being made and will exist. It's too late to cancel the fourth season; the most they could do is not renew it for a fifth this year (which probably will happen).

Thanks for debunking yourself, there are only two girls that want Marco

No baiting here, those are my honest opinions.

(Well, very slightly exaggerated admittedly.)

Okay, so you're a dumbass with terrible taste. Good to know.

>WOY in CN
>gets shit on instead by shitty scheduling and TTG domination
Nope

Only Jackie and Star are interested in Marco.
Marco is only interested in Jackie.
Relationship dynamics is far from the primary focus of the series.

There is a love triangle, there is not a "harem."

>but Janna!
She's just a creepy tease, confirmed by a magic lie detector not to have a crush on Marco.
>but Hekapoo!
FotM meme ship, they didn't even look at each other last time they were in a room together.
>but Tom!
>>>/tumblr/

I don't see nothing wrong with it. Or are you, maybe, by perchance "implying" that Star vs is actually good, but that can't be right, right? I mean no one can be this stupid. What kind of abysmal cocksucking piece of shit would think that way?

>replying to b8 posts
you fucks never learn?

No, you're the dumbass who refuses to recognize the brilliance of GF because MUH ALEX IS A HACK MAYMAY.

really makes you think that they are willing to sacrifice time for shit that'll eventually end like pic rel.

12 SEASONS THREE MOVIES AND A LIVE ACTION ADAPTATION

DO IT DISNEY

At least CN doesn't fucks with his writers in the midway. Craig got literally cockblocked by them.

I don't really care about alex one way or the other, and I still think Gravity Falls is only slightly above mediocre at its best

I just re-watched shin gojira, so I thought I make something.

youtube.com/watch?v=uirF6FDKxSU

Well, that's a shitty opinion then.
I instantly recognized the show as a work of art from the very first episode. You could feel the writers poring over every single line of dialogue to make it the best it could be.

You know saying that doesn't make it more obvious than before, but since you're so daft here's a tip when you try to bait starfags the next time, the show airs on Disney XD.

At this point I'm going to assume you're baiting even if you claim you're not.

Who cares if it's Disney XD or Channel? it airs in Disney, that's all it matters. God you're dumb.

Well i thought that was a dick about to enter her mouth but still a very good job.

Stay salty

more like you could feel Hirsch's cum pouring over all the dialogue because GF is just his shallow masturbatory fantasy

I was very sad to see Wander go and didn't care for this new show at the time.

S2 and best boy Ludo changed all of that though. He filled my heart's Hater shaped crater.

10 seasons, Daron confirmed
youtube.com/watch?v=gYEGsbV0nZ0&t=9m34s

Don't let my hilarious writing style distract you, that is what I genuinely think.

>shallow masturbatory fantasy

I don't care for the show, but what's masturbatory about it?

>hilarious

That's a bold claim

Honestly, he really didn't care about it that much unlike fandom.

It's also a true one.

Craig's reaction was more like "well, too bad but what can I do, let's move on folks" type. He probably didn't even bothered to argue with them.

Ludo's character progression has been amazing.
Seeing how he was in Season 1 compared to now is unbelievable.

With how well this show has handled the villains I'm not worried at all that they basically hit the reset button for Season 3, really looking forward to Eclipsa.

>WOY is ded since a year
>while my favorite Wander/Hater gay fancfction is still going strong
Who the fuck cares about the show when your fandom is still strong as ever?

I think it's just a re-release with some extra content.

>uses fanfictions as an indicator of fandom strength
user, plz