If the potato head thing makes Ultimate Reed smarter...

If the potato head thing makes Ultimate Reed smarter, why doesn't he dot hat to his entire body and make it just a thinking blob?

Because it would ruin his aesthetics.

>ywn read an ongoing about Ult!Reed doing crazy cosmic horror science

Why live?

Wasn't that basically the entire last part of the Ultimate Universe?

Ultimates2, my dude.

This seems super cool. Was it good?

I liked it

Im sure Sup Forums hated it

The team line-up is meh, but all the cosmic stuff is amazing. Galactic vs the status quo.

because a larger brain doesn't always equal smarter. Too large a brain and it takes the signals too long to move from one side of the brain to the other. As far as we know, the human brain has achieved an optimized size/interconnectivity ratio.

But Reed is a living bacteria at this point, he has nothing inside him.

Wrong, look into what the corpus callosum does.

It's nice to see Molecule Man treated like the god he is.

That's what I mean, it's an interconnective hub. But I am talking about the size of the neruos and synapses. In animals like Blue Whales they are too bit and the signal is a lot slower, but it is stronger. In humans the signal is small but seems to not have a loss in data, any small synapses lead to degridation.

bacteria have much slower data transfer.

Whales have a corpus callosum and the size of their fucking brain is still affecting the time for signal propagation you dipshit.
C.C connects the hemispheres but if it were a fuckin mile long it doesnt take a genius to reason it'd take a little longer than if the CC was shorter or the communicating lobes to be closer together

Everyone in the story times seems to love it. I've been having fun even though it's the first marvel cosmic I've read

Jesus Christ you're an idiot that doesn't even understand the point being made.

maybe Ultimate Reed becoming evil was not that bad after all

neuronal cells > bacterial signalling

Evil Reed was arguably the best thing to happen to Ultimate U in ages, it's just every part building up to it was hot trash.

The Maker is awesome

>Ult!Reed ongoing of him getting into absurd cosmic horror science situations with tone akin to the Valve-Verse

Would you read it Sup Forums?

>the only reason he went evil is because Sue broke up with him
>turns out Kang told him he had to do all the things he did to save the universe
>Kang was Sue all along
>Sue made Reed evil for the greater good

That admittedly works a lot better than "Man gets cucked so hard he kills his family and then obliterates Europe"

Because he's already as smart as he needs to be.

>lifegiver
>galactus took one function of the phoenix
why?

And you missed that I was saying the size and structure of the corpus callosum is a huge determinant in that tranmission rate, a small increase in the density of the corpus callosum, as explored in human testing in children, equates to a measurable increase in cognitive ability compared to control groups of the same brain mass.

But yeah, sure, I'm a fucking retard and I don't understand the thinky words that all you school'd folks from the city did write in, y'all.

>reeds changing the volume of his brain
>buh buh muh density

well, maybe you could have made your point better.

Yes, interconnected left and right brain matter leads to more intelligence. But you argued about larger brains, which obviously isn't a factor specially for you sorry,
that was a petty joke but I needed to make it

LARGER DOESN'T EQUAL SMARTER
LARGER =! DENSER

CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU, YOKEL?

Lol so you're saying by being denser, trasmission rate increases. So by being denser, the neurons in the corpus callosum are closer together. Thanks for proving us right while proving yourself fucking retarded m8

fug user got bodied so hard it killed the thread

bump