Spider-Gwen #22 the rise of not fish Gwenom

Get in here and see that while Best Gwen became a god, second best Gwen decided to become the devil.

IT HERE YALL

z

df

Bump

You would think Spider-Gwen would be more popular given how everyone on Sup Forums complains how l

light and fluffy the other Marvel properties have gotten

>that page
>Norman rips out a demonic fart from his butt

>One whole issue
>Just to remove the lizzard thing out of Harry and seeing Captain Stacy on the brink of death
>Remembering Gwenom happens at issue 25

No wonder it's dying, Jason is stretching the plot to disguise it's absence of substance. Fucking Bendis and Slott does better pacing than this. Yes, they write shittier things than Latour but cmon, this is not helping the series.

BOOOOOORING

Shit taste

That was funny user. I give you a star for that.

Also, This issue was nice.

Your book is shit, Latour.

You took a female with a cool costume and made her book so incredibly BORING. Even Gwenom looks terrible.

That's fine, user. Maybe if I post my rant in like 3 posts, maybe you'll see that the arc is slow as hell.

Damn kids wanting everything NOW NOW NOW! God forbid you learn about characters and their motives, nope you just want pointless fighting

Ah yes, the Bendis argument. Sorry, the appeal of Spider-Gwen died ages ago, people are only sticking around to see her get Venom'd, after that no one will care about her any longer.

Bendis is for pointless fighting though.

Oh OP, don't you know that the people who complain about comics on Sup Forums the most and the loudest don't read any of them?

Maybe for you, but I'm not a bandwagoner jumping on and off at every lull and high. I enjoy story not cum shots

I dropped Spider-Gwen back during the bit when they introduce the French black cat, though I've been 'keeping up' via solicits. If this issue is any indication as to how the series has been since that time then I'll count myself lucky for having not wasted my time on a flash in the pan. And I agree, I like story too, it just has to at least be good though, the art here is good, but that's about it.

I care about your ADD why?

I honestly thought we were discussing the pros and cons of the comic here, Pro it looks good and has a fan base, Con it's pretty shallow and not written very well. Now you give me your retort and we continue from there.

Sure, I don't mind learning about Gwen and her friends. I actually like the retelling of the universe and their interpretation. Pretty interesting. I can wait for a month to see the next part of the story. No problem at all.

That doesn't mean it's fine to me.

Now my main beef with this book is the pacing. Specifically this arc. Usually arcs resolve in like 2-3 books or so in average for a monthly. Keeps the story fresh and long enough to develop the plot and its intricacies. Maybe add another book to finish things up. Do you know how long this arc lasts?

6 FUCKING books. That's 6 months of waiting to deliver the story.

I could forgive Jason for this. But he should have known better and wrapped up at 4 books up. Because it gets pretty tiresome for a 6 book arc in which the writing is only passable. Robbi's art is the only pleasing thing that's being kept consistent but even then, he's going blind soon so goodbye unique aesthetics.