Avengers 1.000.000 BC: Black Panther

An unnecessary idea, it will be good or will be forgotten like the Avengers of 1959? what do you think?

>Cavengers

My only problem with this is that 1,000,000 BC is way too early in the past. Would make more sense if it was 100,000 BC.

>1,000,000 BC
True humans only evolved about 300,000 years ago so they'd all be retarded monkeymen

WE

Must...not...make...racist Black Panther comment...too...stupid...

>Wakandan
>not the true Aryan Race

SHEEEEEEEIIITTT

The only way this could possibly work is if all of the Cavengers were experimented on by the Celestial's First Host.

WUZ

CAVENGERS

EGYPTIAN PHARAOHS

Based.

>Aaron

It will be shit.

>Reminder that someone thought this was a good idea.
>At least that made sense, they were all active characters at the time.
>Mike Deadato again... history repeat itself.

Kraven stop it, that's a knife. You look like an idiot.

So the Panther God is both male and female?
I don't know shit about Black Panther.

Agents of Atlas was too good for this world.

Looks interesting

"Star-Brand"
>Because every team need a Hulk, right? lol

Aren't humans in Marvel continuity the result of genetic seeding by the Celestials or whatever? Basically like Prometheus

>Hulk is Starbrand
Did anyone else want a story about Bruce Bannerstone making a Flintstones-style gamma bomb and being chased across Pangaea by General Rocks?

how the fuck are they gonna do iron man or spiderman?

kek
it all makes sense now

Easy, they aren't part of the team... the other members are:
- Starbrand - Odin (old Odin, that's weird)
- Phoenix
- Iron Fist
- Ghost Rider

They're aren't.

I guess ghost rider could be cool,
just a dude with skull facepaint and a black horse

Not a horse... a Mammoth :P

Agamatto too.

Thor myths start over snd over says one old book.

Stony Stark was able to build this in a CAVE! WITH A BOX OF ROCKS!

They ain't.

Phoenix, Iron Fist, Odin, Black Panther, Starbrand. Probably someone I forget

Deodato is so lazy, fuck.

Right... I totally forgot about him...and is the one that makes more sense lol

Dr strange proxy

>Deodato
Wasn't Ribic supposed to be doing this?

It's supposed to be Agamotto.

That's why I said proxy.

What's the point of Kraven or Sabertooth when you have Ulysses motherfucking Bloodstone on your team?

You know, since it was so far back I was hoping it was going to be some sort of lost mythical age. But no, it's actually fucking Cavengers. All the Cavenger shitposting was totally warranted. And all the "Everything's a mantle, stop complaining!" claims for what Marvel is likely doing with their new legacy characters is likely true as well.

At this stage, I've gone below zero hype to the point that every new announcement about Legacy just pisses me off. I know that Higgins and some other retailers are so desperate to fix their Marvel sales that they're going to be giving Legacy away for free on the hopes that it prompts other Marvel sales because they know that Marvel is completely fucking this up. If I were to get Legacy for free, I might actually hand it back to them at this point because everything about this relaunch is pissing me off so much.

All they had to do was copy Rebirth. Say sorry to the fans, do a little bit of outreach, bring back missing things like the Fantastic Four, etc. But no, they decided to run a fucking cashgrab and the plan to part people with theirr money is Cavengers. Some editors and higher ups looked at this idea and said "Yep, this cavemen Avengers is going to be huge and change this industry." Cavengers.

I'd say I hope this thing bombs, but at this point it's pretty safe to say that I know it will. I just hope this failure will either lead to sweeping changes at Marvel or it'll just outright kill it to the point that they're just making a handful of new titles digitally on Marvel Unlimited to keep character rights up. Because I seriously can't take Marvel anymore.

Yes, Ribic is the artist of the comic... but Deodato drew this.

I can already foresee Marvel overshipping it to shops and then saying "It's a success!"

I was worried for a bit there, Ribic's art is the only thing worth looking toward to in this while thing.

I wonder if they're going to retcon him being Oshtur's son.

Modern humans didnt exist 1,000,000 BC

Only in Earth X continuity

But he's a caterpillar.

To be fair, the Black Panther and Sorcerer Supreme are both mantles passed down through the ages.

Which might as well be canon for 616 with how they keep pulling shit from it.

Only when assuming a form from Stranger's subconscious, Stephen really likes Alice in wonderland.

Get a load of this guy, with all of facts backed up by science.

What a chode.

Odin was born old, he tumbled out of the all womb with a full beard demanding mead.

Maybe it's an homage to the classic cavesploitation movie One Million Years BC.

According to Earth X Odin was actually a human nordic storyteller that gave shape to all the argardians through his tales and became their head honcho and used their technology and magic to effectively make himself immortal.

>Odin
In Thor 2 they stated Asgardians only live like 5000 years, I thought that was dumb. Glad synergy has not claimed Odin's immortality.

How racist is it to call everyone a black person Mr. Kek?

That's only if they haven't mastered the Kaioken by then of course!

So I'm not the only one who would shoot the fuck out of Sabertooth right now am I?

So are Ghost Rider, Iron Fist and Phoenix.

Plot twist, those are his natural claws

YABBA DABBA DONT

Iron Man would be the first human to discover metallurgy and uses a crude metal blade to fight and Spider-Man would be similar to Black Panther, but to the Great Weaver/ The Other/ whatever they call the web thingy's form this week. Maybe tie his design into Ai Apaec for irony, although really any ancient spider motif would work.

Aaron seemed to have erased the Vishanti from the mystic universe, filling it with boring shite.

That's Aaron's schtick, that and giving everyone axes.

I feel like I should point out to Marvel that white people didn't exist until at least 100,000 years ago because that adaptation didn't come until populations were swapping to grains in their diet which led to vitamin D deficiencies.

>Would make more sense if it was 100,000 BC.
You REALLY want to risk that?

Thanks to the Storytimes of Pain I now get that.

No, it'll be alright. Wolverine won't be in it.

But then who's going to be the villain that forces all of these brown people to band together?

avengers 59 was reeeeeeeeeeeally shit

wait....so there was another white event at 1.000.000 BC? So there are two starbrands in 616?

how come there is an ironfist 1million years before?
Kung fu did not existed then...wtf is marvel doing?

Like this.

Also, i thinking spider-man will be mutant spider-monkey that evolve with the humans or a totem.

I can't tell if these are his eyes or if they are the panther's teeth.

>We will never get more Agents of Atlas
>We will never get more Namora
>Namora will never reunite with Namorita
>Instead we get Cavevengers

This is why I've only bought DC for years.

Namora's been showing up in one of the secret empire tie-ins, but those kind of suck.

Really? Which one? What did she do?

I like the iron man one.

This is fiction.

I think she was about to be executed or something like that :P

>Namora will never reunite with Namorita
That wouldn't happen even if the agents of atlas comic were still going, Brevoort is adamant that Namorita is dead and that she's never coming back. Even though she was alive and on earth at the end of DnA's cosmic run.

Knowing nothing but the name and this picture I think a prehistory avengers is a great idea. Even if that number is too far in the past. Then again it is modern marvel.

Wait it is a mini right?

I am about 65% sure those are eyes.

A one shot.