The future of MCU Spider-Man is dark

With Spider-Man Homecoming underperforming, and people already disliking the new Peter sooner than expected. I think its time for Sony to release the Spider-Man movie everyone has been asking for since Spider-Man 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

toonzone.net/john-lasseter-no-longer-directing-toy-story-4/
toonzone.net/gkids-scores-home-entertainment-rights-studio-ghibli-catalog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you keep on pushing this meme, Why do you hate spider-man that much?

>People disliking new Peter
Literally everyone likes him except for Sup Forums

What was it like to have been 4 years old 10 years ago and so to see that movie through nostalgic spectacles?

Is it like how I am with Phantom Menace?

>hey look mom i posted it again are you proud of me now

Theres been talks about Disney selling Marvel over to Viacom/Paramount because of reasons like this.

We will see.

Wanting Homecoming to stay around is hating Spider-Man. At this point anything is better than it.

I was about to call bullshit, but then I remembered how quick Disney was to shut down their Tron Universe after one under performance and realize this could very well happen. Just sell them to Warner Bros so that the Marvel Universe and DC Universe merge and stay merge.

he's not a bad actor he's just not good at being peter OR spiderman, garfield was a great spiderman but a horrible peter, tobey was a great peter but a bad spidey. holland? neither. he managed to not hit a single note of either personalities.

and i hate his fake american accent

I've heard those rumors too, DIsney is losing money hand over fist with their IPs, especially Marvel and Star Wars. WB looks interested in buying Star Wars at least, from my insider reports. Maybe we can have a DC/Star Wars crossover finally?

Where did you get that bullshit?

>DIsney is losing money hand over fist with their IPs, especially Marvel and Star Wars.

Whaaaaaat?!

Bull Shit, hammerhead.

These things are a fucking gold mine
Why would Disney quit?
Spiderman wasn't really even their movie

From my ass

I read that News Crop/Fox was buying LucasArts, not WB and that WB was buying their live action division.

Have you not seen how petty these people get over shit like this? I for one hope it's true. With Disney out of the picture maybe the comic division will finally give a damn about sales.

Paul Rudish wants to de-monopolize Disney after he took over John Lasseter's roll in the company.

toonzone.net/john-lasseter-no-longer-directing-toy-story-4/

He also sold their Ghibli deal to GKids as well.

toonzone.net/gkids-scores-home-entertainment-rights-studio-ghibli-catalog/

You know that's impossible

Disney is basically bankrupt at this point, by 2020 they're going to be selling off all of their IPs.

You guys realize the MCU is a pyramid/ponzi scheme right?

>wanting this after how shit 3 was

Pull your head out of Rami's ass

They aren't gonna get rid of multi-billion dollar properties
That makes absolutely no financial sense

I have no idea why everyone on this board, or a handful of people as it more likely is, has such a big hate boner for Homecoming.

they don't, they just like shitposting anything that's popular, it's funny to them when they get reactions. they aren't being actually serious, they're just being jackasses.

>Sony
>Ever admitting a mistake
The only reason they would discontinue the spider-man homecoming universe is if they rebooted the franchise and pretended that the previous spider-man movies never existed again.

because you all have forgotten how to ignore obvious trolls
us oldfags have to live with you summerfags keeping shitposting alive and on the front page

Oh I'm fully aware that it's all bait, I just don't know why they chose Homecoming over any other Marvel movie or comic

Stop samefagging, cunt. Can't you understand the simple concept of people not liking a shit movie?