Cave man StarBrand

SMASH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1p5eNOsl7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hm

Why are they promoting this like it's not just a fun gimmick that will last for like 5 pages?

I'm actually concerned now

the only thing I cave about: Does it have cute cave-girls?

Caveman Avengers is their answer to the Watchmen stuff in Rebirth, apparently.

If people have one iota of interest in it then marvel will probably give them a series

Nah some one comes back in the end. Back is keyword.

Plus 2 dozen more post this book.

It's not, but that's how people are perceiving it because it's supposedly the reveal at the end of the book.

More likely this is just a simplistic crossover event like Monsters Unleashed was, but Marvel executives being completely out of touch with reality shoved the tease into the end of Legacy in order to pump up sales numbers for the One Million BC thing.

They're going "people are gonna LOVE this Legacy thing, everyone is gonna buy it, so let's pimp our spring crossover while we're at it!"

Because it's not 5 pages. It's the whole issue. Marvel Legacy is literally just Cavengers. Nothing else.

Nope. The book progresses to current day.

>it's supposedly the reveal at the end of the book.
No it isn't. It's the first part of the comic.

How long till they write it out of canon?

Also, thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=g1p5eNOsl7I

>Marvel Legacy is literally just Cavengers. Nothing else
You forgot the INTERNET-BREAKING™ variant covers.

>when you call trump supporters Neanderthals but you're heroes are actual cave men

Fags

Because when you think of Avengers, you think of Starbrand.

>Unironically supporting Caveavengers.

Fag. Go read young avengers pedo.

Doubtful. You might get a Caveman version of Carl Manvers, and she will probably be ugly and hairy. There will be no Cave Wasp, Scarlet Witch or Black Widow in tiny fur bikinis.

Yeah, that's their Wally equivalent. Meanwhile, this is "who caves the cavemen?".

It'll be Big Hero 6 returning to canon, with redesigns based on the movie. Just in time for the show as well! Heroes of the past meet the heroes of the future. It's all connected!