So...

So, Ultimate Spiderman (The Game) takes the story on a different direction than the comicbook series regarding Venom's plotline and such. Does the game's story count as non canon, or is it an alternate Ultimate Universe?

Also, why was the game so much better than the comic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfATOsMPM-o
thepiratebay.org/torrent/6835192/Ultimate_Spider_Man_(Spiderman)_(Direct_Play)_(Full_Game)
github.com/ThirteenAG/WidescreenFixesPack/releases/tag/usm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Also, why was the game so much better than the comic?
no Bendis

It's easier to just always assume the games are their own thing

I remember feeling really bad for Eddie because of what happened to him in this game. In fact, I let him throw Trask's helicopter off the building the first time I played the final fight.

he wrote the plot though?

Fun fact: when they were promoting this game, they just couldnt shut the fuck up about how canon this was. It might actually still be canon to ultimate, but bendis gonna bendis and he ignored the shit out of it.

>DOCK COCK IS FASTER THAN YOU

You just made me have some crazy ptsd

FUCK THIS FLAMING FAGGOT! I JUST WANTED TO PLAY AS PLAIN CLOTHES PETER PARKER AND THIS FUCKER WAS THE ONLY THING STOPPING ME!

>Bendis writes the game
>the game is good because of no Bendis
What?

The game's events were semi-referenced semi-adapted in the Immonen arcs of the first volume

Getting the black suit was complete bullshit. So what, you have to complete the game and leave no other side activity other than swinging around and stopping the same band of robbers over and over again if you want to wear that bitchin' costume?

Personally it's my favorite Spider-Man game. I love 2 and adored the PSX version of SPider-Man, but this game delivered on all fronts. The graphics were spiffy, the controls were modified to allow for more fun combat but a slightly dumbed down web swinging system from SPider-Man 2 but it offered you the ability to climb up your webs mid swing to increase height. The story was great (Bendis used up all his good ideas n this game) and the bossbattles were thorouglhy enjoyable. Game was cash and I maintain it still holds up to this day. I just played it on a gamecube emulator and it was fucking phenomenal. It kicks the shit out of the most recent Spider-Man games to come out on the market. Also Venom is a playable character with his own campaign missions. Nuff said.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfATOsMPM-o

Electro or Human Torch; which one was the most annoying?

I remember that then was confused a year or so later when they said it isn't. Heard it was more of a last minute change.

Torch. The only annoying thing about Electro was him constantly going up and down during the chase. The battle is fairly easy, on my first time I actually managed to beat his second form before he could even begin charging.

What was your favorite time of day?
Morning, afternoon or night?
I'd say Night > Afternoon > Morning

Madame Web is faster than you! And I don't even get the reference!

Torch, definitely torch. All you had to do with Electro is figure out to take out the screens. Torch wasn't that bad initially but the races just kept getting worse.

This game's soundtrack was GOAT.

>that tune when you chase Beetle as Spiderman
>that song during the final battle with Venom

I enjoyed seeing the sunset and everything had a nice golden glow to it I'm guess that was afternoon.

>Does the game's story count as non canon, or is it an alternate Ultimate Universe?
I'm not sure I understand the distinction.

And they don't even let you use it at the start of the game. We just see Peter wearing it in a cut scene.

Being able to unlock suits just after you finished the game was so frustrating to me. You should be allowed to wear whatever you wanted through the game from the start, or at least, be able to unlock new suits.

I bought this for PC at my GameStop for $5. No idea why they fucking had it but I was ready to relive my childhood.

>There is a PC version
Shit, I wish I'd known sooner. I want to get my hands on it now.

There should be a torrent somewhere. After I got rid of my optical drive I had to rely on one.

Thanks for the tip. Now I can play it without having to pull out the emulators.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/6835192/Ultimate_Spider_Man_(Spiderman)_(Direct_Play)_(Full_Game)

github.com/ThirteenAG/WidescreenFixesPack/releases/tag/usm

You're welcome.

I think that was the torrent. Thanks because I accidentally uninstalled the game lol.