But the mask won't help

>But the mask won't help
>They don't know that
>Muhuahuahuahua

best girl

Yeah, this legit cracked me up it was so corny. Loved it.

Best part of the whole movie right there, that and her actually using the lasso in a fight.

... Nope. Still weird that people waifu Dr. Poison. Damn near any other Wonder Rogue and I would understand, but... Dr. Poison, really? Whatever, yo.

Damn good bit. Straight out of the silver age.

They made such a great Reverse-Steve/Wondy BroTP.

I dont know if it was more sick or genius. Making sure they go for the mask instead of the door, or just wanting to dick with them

what happens if they pull his mask off?

>MWAHAHHAHAHA

This was so fucking good. It was like watching a classic panel straight from the golden age.

>his

It would be extremely poisonous

He's a big guy

I thought DCUcks hated quips. Now that DC is doing it, it's okay? The new Justice League trailer is full of quips too, glad to see you guys are coming out of your no-fun-allowed edgelord phase.

What's going on? I think I missed this scene somehow.

>Now that DC is doing it, it's okay?
Yes

Honestly, best part of the movie

>I thought DCUcks hated quips. Now that DC is doing it, it's okay?

yes because it was a character moment, not a quip and there were few in the movie. the humor in general was nuanced and subtle, nothing ike the dumb shit that marvel pulls like Beyonce and wi-fi jokes in Dr. Strange.

It's the low voice.

What's so hard to get? It's not like anyone gives a fuck about the original reverse-trap Nazi chemist, or even her grand daughter for that matter.

My reaction was more, "Wait, did they just kill off Hindenburg?! I wonder how this affects Hitler's rise to power..."

This might shock you but not all Marvel and DC fans like the same things all the time

I don't get it either, user, but look around

German Autism at its finest

Just a reminder that the movie was incredibly unfair on Ludendorf. He had lost his wife's son at this point in the war.

>any bit of humor is a quip now
No

>dr poison didn't get tied up and taken back to diana's place

shit ending desu

It's okay to have the villains revel in villainy every now and again. Not every one needs to be a dour well intentioned extremist treating their cause like it's for the greater good. Some people are just assholes.

she didn't even get punished though

I sincerely can't tell if this is a meme
Good she didn't deserve to be. Another chemist would have done the job in her place if she didn't, and she would have ended up dead. Is it really fair to kill someone because they did something so they wouldn't die?

When I watched the movie it seemed more sick than anything else. Give them hope, make them fight and claw at each other to get the mask with their dying breaths. It seemed like a pure asshole move. I assumed they were all going to be dead in under a minute anyway.

right, she wasn't laughing in the OP scene or anything

wait

(ps funny how all the german soldiers just doing their jobs deserved to die by wonder woman's hand, strike 1 for feminism?)

you need to go back to re-ddit

Loved that scene

That wasn't a quip though, after watching so many movies ruined by them you should be able to recognize them

>Apparently Ares really was responsible for the war and the moment he died all the Germans were suddenly smiling 16 year old school boys
How do they explain WW2 then?

He made the Armistice which caused WW2 irl

Wow you actually literally didn't watch the movie

>Is it really fair to kill someone because they did something so they wouldn't die?
She was enjoying every minute of it, manipulated by Ares or not, she was into it.

Hell director even said her face is fucked up cause she tested her own poisons on herself to make sure they worked.

No, fuck that "humans are just natural violent, I didn't do anything" bullshit when the second he dies it shows all the Germans who three seconds before were trying to kill everyone while the entire world around them was literally flaming tornadoes and shit suddenly all took off their helmets and started singing kumbaya

I dont think you know what a quip is. Typical mouseketeer.

>"No, she doesn't deserve to die and I'm better than this, she was just doing her job."
>t. The woman who slaughtered dozens of Germans, most of whom were probably conscripts

They say it out loud that humans cause the wars but Ares was making WW1 last more than it should with his influence. Ares didn't cause the war but he was stopping it from ending. Please pay attention, this is isn't a disney movie

Again, please explain why all the Germans suddenly start taking off their helmets and smiling the second Ares died, if they really weren't under his influence then nothing should have changed

I wonder where this double standard comes from...
hmmm....

Why?

Those particular soldiers were under his influence, just like Lunderdorff and Poison. But he says to the camera that he doesn't cause the wars

Vhy are ve speaking english?

Doctor Poison was fine, hated whoever that general was. It was such a retarded bait-and-switch for a general to be this "haha im evil!" and then not end up as anything other than an idiot who kills his own countrymen.

I know it would make for a less "exciting" finale, but I wish Wondie wasn't correct in her kneejerk assumption that Ares was the one keeping the war going.

In Tarzan (the Disney one), they have Tarzan and the apes speak perfect English amongst themselves, but when Jane or Clayton are around, the apes grunt like you would expect and Tarzan mimics their words.

The movie is implying that they're speaking ape to each other but we the audience are being made to understand them.

Because they just survived an outside context encounter where they had every expectation of dying. Their boss who performs summary executions on-the-spot just died and no one's asking them to die. Part of that whole catharsis thing.

But sure, conscripts are murder machines who didn't need leadership threatening them with summary executions in order to kill.

I thought he was fine, the only thing I really didn't like about him was that he was an actual historical figure being written like a golden age super-villain. He should've just been some OC, or some other war time villain like Dr. Poison that got re-purposed for the first World War.

Didn't he actually survive WW1?