Lars of the stars

Look at this handsome boy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry8erzbvQ7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is your captain for tonight

It's a nice look

>we will never get a series about Lars space pirate adventures

Why must something from Sugar have to taste so bitter?

Lars is such an embarrassing character, holy shit. He is literally some story boarders fuckin' ~husbando~.

And you're all fags for liking him.

>Rogue Trader Lars

Are there new episodes out since Steven got back from space?

>this reference
This will make me sound like a faggot, but fuck you and your bullshit.
Harlock is too good for this shit.

he's been around since the original pilot and is one of the series most recurring background characters because they needed at least one person in the show immune to Steven always being such good natured spaz

Them actually giving him a character arc of this magnitude was a legitimate surprise and I liked it....so be MAD

Or could it be Steven who was becoming shit until Legacy of Harlock?

Steven gets to fuck his boipussy whenever he wants

Go watch Kick Buttowski, you butthead loving faggot.

Ok, I can't entirely hate anything that rips off Harlock.

>they needed at least one person in the show immune to Steven always being such good natured spaz

To bad that despite the 'humanizing episodes' Lars has been given he was still an annoying cunt of a character.

lars was pretty fuckable before, but now with that palette, attitude and past angst he's like the ultimate cum dump and the ultimate twink

....is that really the best insult you can come up with

New episodes, leaks or fan-art?

First thing I though too

>immortal alpha space captain with super powers
>catching
Prepare your anus.

he's taking my dick and he'll enjoy it dude

What are the chances Emerald will become so frustrated with Lars that she develops a tsundere relation with him?

Sorry but I'm not into gore.

>What are the chances Emerald will become so frustrated with Lars that she develops a tsundere relation with him?
My only desire that surpasses my desire for Jaspdemoption.

I love that gif. I'mma taking it now user.

Did they have sex?

what about sadie

Hes beyond her now, hes a space pirate zombie, she just the manager of a doughnut shop.

only if it means Sadie will, somehow, walk in on Lars and Emerald having sex

They really want people to like Lars.

So do you think rosemagic gives one the will and determination of a leader, or has the new environment naturally awakened something in Lars?

Also i hope this happens after Lion comes back from being lost and a bunch of time has passed. I dont think id like it if hes doing this shit after like a week.

I want this.
Sadie Lars Emerald hatefuck triangle WHEN?

That's a given. The question is, what did she say afterwards?

>Oh, this is going to be disappointing.
>And get me killed.

>implying Lars wouldn't be tempted by the allure of gem pussy
>implying Sadie wouldn't try to get him back but chicken out because he's so much better than she is now
>implying Lars wouldn't go back to Sadie the last second and give up space pirating for a simple donut shop life
It's like you people don't even know predictable, safe storylines.

Trailer

That will make Emerald even more tsundere.
Also Sadie will eventually join Lars as a space pirate.

That scar is dumb as fuck. Does anyone actually think that looks cool? Honestly?

Space pirates, huh? The kind of space pirates that don't ever commit any actual piracy?

row row fight the powah

Me.

That episode has Lars as cool space pirate, the next has him in a throne surrounded by pearls and the diamonds dressed like slave princess leia.

They stole that ship

That counts right?

None of this development was earned. Reminder that Lars turned around in one single episode (Stuck Together)

like one of my japanese animes

It was heavily implied they've been disrupting the East Homeworld Company's interests in the region.

>the next has him in a throne surrounded by pearls and the diamonds dressed like slave princess leia.
I've heard this par a lot. Is this real or Sup Forums just starting a maymay?

I donĀ“t know, this is the first time I post the idea maybe someone else thought of it first.

Bingo bongo.

>How easy it must be to play the protector when you see yourself as untouchable. How wrong you are.
Also, I want to see Lars and Emerald hatefucking.

I know I missed something, possibly everything, but where did this come from? A CC trailer? A leak? Thanks for any answers.

Him being around for a long time does not detract from my initial statement: Lars is a character that someone in the production lounge is writing into the story because they had a crush on a guy exactly like him either in high school or college, and is using Lars as an avatar to sploosh over.

His existence is just transparent to anyone who isn't socially retarded and it's still super embarrassing to see someone put their PERFECT BOYFRIENDU into this already embarrassing show.

>we could have an episode seeing lars shenanigans and homeworld
>instead we are getting an eleven minutes episode where steven is talking around with the townies while he looks for lion, only to find him in the beach with yet another "emotional" vhs

>implying lars wont take sadie with him on his space adventures when he gets back to earth

CC trailer.

well the people they are against are the the bad guys so this givens them an easy out for showcasing actual piracy.

"it's ok if it's against the bad guys"

I so hope Lars seduces Emerald to join his crew.

I'm bald and a shave my whole body from face to toes, if I turned into a pink zombie where would my dimentional portal be? My eyebrows?

This is the best thing to happen in the show in ages.

>"Well, offcolour. Looks like you have no gem to shatter and none of our physical weapons seem to be able to end your pathetic existance. Looks like that leaves me with one recourse."
>"Untie me and let me go?"
>"I think not. As the old saying goes, if you can't beat them, make them join you."

Pretty much, that's what happens when you decide to stick with only Steven's pov.

>those mutilated ears
>attractive

I thought it started in The Good Lars but Lars had hints of development in past filler episodes so you're wrong either way.

Sugar is a weeb and the fan base is once again taking the bait. Let down and anger in October.

He's only confident because he's figured out that he's immortal. He's gonna get a reality check soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry8erzbvQ7E

Mega link?

I can't believe they're actually doing this.

He did, she's still having it

>August CN schedule out
>No new steven universe
Welp

I hope they do what Gurren Lagann did and escalate things to ridiculous proportions as the series progresses. It would turn all the singing around the barn into a comfy prelude.

lol

>final battle between cluster (being forced to fight against their will) and steven fused with all humankind and crystal rebels

i really wish sugar pulls something along these lines

You're just assblasted that it isn't you that gets to be badass Ronaldo.