Ladybuggu confirmed for December 2017

Ladybuggu confirmed for December 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is anyone excited, it's not like there's a plot that they will continue once the season starts, maybe on the first episode but from there it'll all be repetitive and you know it, and I was a fool for watching all of it

You realize episodic cartoons are the norm, right?

Thomas Astruc himself said season 2 would be more plot centered and less episodic from the first season

The demographic is mostly pedos. Is there anyone here that likes this show for the story and characters and can explain why it's good?

>chloe, the most evil human being on planet earth, is going to be a superhero

It's a superhero cartoon with a great heroine lead role for a change

>tfw Alya becomes Volpina instead of the masochistic Italian loli reprising her role

Still mad

LMFAO, nobody likes Marinette. Adrien is the only character anyone cares about in this show.

Thats fine, people can fawn over the twink boy.

More ladybuggu for me

>>chloe, the most evil human being on planet earth, is going to be a superhero
Attractive people can get away with literally anything user, that's a lesson kids should learn early

There should be another major villain besides Hawkmoth.

adrien has daddy issues user, that's like, the number one factor that contributes to a character becoming a fan favorite
he's also hot, blonde, and a catboy in spandex, so that helps too

I know, right!? It's not like popular, rich girls can ever have a change of heart, even in cartoons...

>chloe, the most evil human being on planet earth, is going to be a superhero

just like Bruce Wayne!

Do we ever find out who the fuck he is?

he's adrien's dad genius, I'm surprised you haven't figured that out yet

Yay, more catboipucci!

Marinette is a piece of shit and a bad role model. If you're looking for great heroine leads, you can do so much better.

Then why don't you go ahead and name a few? Maybe I'll go watch those shows instead if they sound interesting enough.

This is the best insect-related Western mahō shōjo anime about a 14 year old cuckquean in love with a pretty boy since Star vs. the Forces of Evil.

Chloe should still be a bitch in costume

She at least had an episode that slightly developed her from being a rich bitch to a girl who's being controlled by her family. While being a bit nicer to everyone.
If Chloe doesn't get some development, or end up being manipulated by the villains I'll probably through a fit

>People in Marinette same class are gonna be heroes.
Someone better notice 4 students missing when an akuma attacks.

Even in the context of a still, dramatic pose Chat Noir has ten times the charisma of the other heroes. He is by far the best thing about this show.

t. Homo

maybe you just like his cat boipussy

not trolling, I genuinely wonder if this is popular with kids in France or if it's almost all weirdo NEET magical girl enthusiasts like me. It feels too "Archie comics" to be popular with Kids These Days but I wouldn't know

Me because it's cute, catchy and I'm a girl. I'm not sexually attracted to either of them.

Y'know, untilit is delayed again come November until April.

Will we finally see Catboi getting raped?

I don't know could it be Adrian's Dad, the most obvious person?

All the other dubs have different VAs for Hawkmoth and Adrian's dad except for the US one. I wish they had different voices because they are making it way too obvious. People in other countries are probably going to be more shocked by the twist if they've avoided the dub. I guess they thought US viewers were way too stupid or something. Still the faces are similar so idk.

LYLA IS NOT VOLPINA?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's a shit example of one

Your gif's broken, faggot.

Spring 2017 they said

Just got up to Evillustrator. This is the best episode so far easy.

its not a dub thing

Simonsays made it super obvious

Tell me if they ever actually make the anime version

yup, just wait until a love akuma hits all 3 female heroes

I wanna fuck that catboy.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM

I'm still salty about it being non anime

they better use this song at some point

Cat fags get out!

I like the interaction of Marienerte and Adrien. The slice of life with problems of teenagers.
Thats its a strong heroine with a male sidekick, both having some tropes but nothing too bland or on your nose also.

If it would have looked like that, I'm glad it's not anime.

More like ladyplug.

Fuck yeeeahhhhh!!
My favourite show.

All of my friends talks about catnoir