ITT: Your favorite cartoon/comic is now written by Alan Moore

What's it like?

He's the Sin City guy right? It'd probably be pretty weird to read a Watchmen comic written by him.

>I see what you did there.

inb4 endlessly rehashing tired old "it has rape in it" jokes

Golly, I wonder how Superman will be. Probably dramatic and wistful.

Uh, hello?

>the amazing world of gumball
I can't think of anything.

That actually is dramatic and wistful, though. It's not grim, but it is dramatic.

A better example would have been Supreme.

>Nexus by Alan Moore (and maybe Dave Gibbons)
I feel like it would just be Miracleman but in the distant future and on a different planet.

>Supreme
>with Liefield art
Huh?

I meant the ones with Ordway art

>Tfw my favorite cartoon is ATHF
I imagine shit like this would happen more often.

There's a difference?

> comic
> Blacksad
then it must be with art by Gibbons

>Steven Universe
>The Diamonds come to Earth and destroy it
OK then.

>Punisher Max
He'd probably write a character like Frank similarly to how Ennis writes him, but with more mindfuckery and psychodrama. It'd probably be a bit like From Hell.

Honestly Moore on Punisher would probably be like his pre-ABC/Supreme Image/Wildstorm work, which was just Moore pandering to what he thought the audience wanted. So still better written than the average comic, but not something that would really stand up to time.

He already wrote Superman and Supreme.

>Doom Patrol
>Rebis attempts to rape itself

>Steven Universe
>Ronaldo abducts townies and they give the Diamonds handjobs
>Steven gets raped
>Connie gets raped
>2deep4u Lovecraft shit that never gets concluded

>2deep4u Lovecraft shit
Would this be a LoEG reference, by any chance?

Comic: Deadpool
Deadpool I imagine would be kind of boring. The man isn't known for his humor writing. He would probably write a great serious take on Deadpool. But I don't know if he would understand the character and might get caught up switching between serious blocks of text, and slapstick half assed humor that is not Deadpool like at all.

TMNT: 2003-2009
I imagine a black and white bloody badass version. Like the very first TMNT comic. Mutant blood thirsty ninjas raised by their adoptive father to be killing machines. Their only purpose to slay his enemies. Hello Sin City with turtles!

Who knows, maybe somewhere down the line, someone will adapt the original Mirage Comics series, perhaps on HBO or Adult Swim.

20% more rape, 10% more Octopus Eldritch Abominations, and 5% more drug induced metaphysical musing on life.

There is a reason for that joke, user. The only two comics I've read from Alan Moore that don't include rape are Promethea and Tom Strong.

Although in Tom Strong he had the protagonist remark that an alien smelled like semen.

No it's from Providence, LoEG is Victorian literature

Have you not read The Killing Joke?

The hooded one's ceremony to free the lord of the locusts involves Thorn getting raped by kingdok while all the rat creatures watch

Oh crap; bet he would have some sort of creature come out of his eyes.