Aquaman

Why is DCEU Aquaman talking like a surfer dude? Wasn't he raised on some fishing village in the East Coast?

Because being an Atlantean is radical brah!

>Wasn't he raised on some fishing village in the East Coast?
we don't know, does the OP know this isn't aquaman from the comics?

Why is he Pacific Islander? isn't Atlantis in the motherfucking Atlantic near the Mediterranean sea?

because momoa.

he can only really act like an pacific islander.

>Aquaman
>Atlantean

Aquaman's dad is human.

Because if he talked like a Mainer it'd drive everyone insane, ayuh

Alternatively -- Wicked pissah

Was hoping for something more Johns Aquaman but he may be fun nonetheless.
PAULIE! HAHAHA!

Atlantean-American. Happy?

>So you dress like a bat, wicked pissah

Because its race bending mis cast

Because Zack Snyder is a hack.

Aspergers and watching a bunch of surfer TV as a child.

>Aquaman's dad is human
Who is being played by Jango Fett

He probably travels a lot consider he can swim really fast.

This. The dude just looks like he's having fun.

you say atlanteans can only be white?

Why does Snyder keeping weird changes to characters to the point where they are OCs?
>Luthor is some scrawny sperg with Tourette's syndrome
>Aquaman is a dudebro hard drinking smoker
>Barry is a dark haired Big Bang Theory character who is "awkward XD"
>Superman is a serious, stern-faced individual who looks constantly burdened by his existence

>barechested atlantean king with tattoos
>perfectly coiffed short hair

nope, not buying it.
the design for the movie is one thing they did right

Because he's outrageous.

i love hawaiian surfer aquaman fuck everyone else

The fuck he is. DC aint got the balls to put B&B Aquaman in a theatrical release

No. Bruce finds him in a village in Iceland

Why does he look like a Mongolian/Dothraki instead of a Nordic Atlantean royal?

Since his brother is Patrick Wilson, it's safe to assume that his mom was white and most atlanteans are white. It's not gonna be the blonde hair that makes him the outcast in Atlantis it's gonna be that the queen of Atlantis got PACIFIC'D and the Arthur looks Hawaiian.

Because DC movies are targeted to casuals that never read comics or watched cartoons in their life?
I mean Marvel movies are targeted to casuals too, but they at least pretend to have the same superheroes as the comics instead of brand new OCs with the same name as the originals.

I mean any time Barry has even attempted to be funny in any form of media, Wally-fags freak out and go "STOP APING WALLY, BEING THE WISECRACKING SPEEDSTER IS HIS THING." So I'm pleased that Wally-fags will be eternally asshurt about this.

>Johns aquaman

I hate casuals. Johns isn't special at all, aquaman has always been good, if anything while Johns was competent he tried to hard to use powerwank shit and turned him into poochie, he got rid of all the environmentalism and political problems, ignored all the history of Atlantis and mythos. It was good, but it was cheap and shallow.

>aquaman has always been good
even that time he became a weird mutant and was replaced by a younger, less experienced version of himself who eventually fucked off into limbo

Chance "DC movies" to "all comic book movies (Marvel and DC)"

This is the version from Sub Diego.

Luthor is 100% Luthor, only faggots that want 2000s Lex and Johns anti hero cry over it. It's a petty, selfish, evil and egocentric genius that hates superman without any deeper reason that jealousy and feeling like a lesser being. Lex has been a fat old man, a crazy scientist, a flamboyant mastermind criminal, usually a manlet, but you niggers wanting to either be like in the cartoons or as the Smallville version.

Lex was a villian that wasn't likeable, or cool, and that is fucking refreshing. He was a petty evil jew that hates superman.

>confuses casual with normie

user you are the casual.

I'm thinking it's the cinematic equivalent of what he went through in the 90's, when he got that edgy hook/harpoon hand- DC is trying to kill that lingering perception of Aquaman being a useless joke and reboot his image as a respected superhero.

Momoa's popular enough that it might just stick this time, if Justice League turns out to be a decent movie. If not, this version of Aquaman will probably be remembered just long enough to be mocked for exactly the reasons OP pointed out before being forgotten in favor of the outdated Challenge of the Super Friends/Family Guy caricature normies think is so witty and biting.

> I want studios to spend millions of dollars with no return to make movies only I and people similar to myself will enjoy

I get that you don't like certain things, but c'mon, son...

Sex Luthor > weird ugly guy

Johns completely unfucked Arthur's life. Post crisis Aquaman was abandoned by his blond asshole wizard dad then his mom and became a feral dolphin boy who Tom Curry found and taught english to. I swear Peter David is like Aquaman's Reverse Flash, he made his life so shit and he made everyone he cares about die or ditch him.

>I mean Marvel movies are targeted to casuals too, but they at least pretend to have the same superheroes as the comics instead of brand new OCs with the same name as the originals.

Is there any white guy left in Jewllywood that can play him perfectly

>DC is trying to kill that lingering perception of Aquaman being a useless joke and reboot his image as a respected superhero
I feel like they did a good enough job with the nu52 version without going too far into the edge. but Hook-handed AM is pretty alright, as long as they don't go full Zack Snyder with it.

>Lex was a villian that wasn't likeable, or cool, and that is fucking refreshing. He was a petty evil jew that hates superman.

You and your shit taste need to fuck right off.

I think he's talking about the normiesphere image of Aquaman.

>that lingering perception of Aquaman being a useless joke

Literally nobody except Seth MacFarlane and his retard fans think that