Thanos won't wear armor

>[Thanos] has a more casual approach in this film, and it’s very philosophical for him. It’s part of his character definition. It’s a spiritual journey for him to collect the Stones, and one with which he doesn’t need armor. Once he starts acquiring the Stones, he doesn’t need armor in the same way he did when he was a war lord. It’s a very symbolic costume.

I'am convinced with the explanation. To be honest he looks kind of retarded with it anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zGFZzvdsJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He better wear it in the sequel.

And that is retarded, his armor wasn't there to protect him, if he doesn't need protection he could go naked, the suit if a character should show something about him, not just vulnerability.

>and one with which he doesn’t need armor.
And he needed armor to sit in a fucking chair?

Honestly anyone who pays money to these people deserves the waste of money.

> Spiritual Journey to collect them.
> Gave one of them away.

sounds interesting.

Oh. Well, that's a shame

He looks like a retarded baby without the armor

>It’s a spiritual journey

This is a cost saving move so they don't have to render the shiny reflective metallic parts of his armor as RDJ and the rest of the cast is taking up so much of the budget, isn't it?

>No armour
That's fine, desu
>No helmet
That's disappointing, the helmet is a big part of his look and accentuates his freak-ass eyes.

his armor looks fucking awesome, what the hell
after all this thanos, he needs to never appear again
wow, he looks like a crummy parody of a superhero. marvel is really donking this shit the fuck up.. cutting thor's hair and shit.. ruining the friendship they all have.. yeah this sucks. I hope some executive learns something about the difference between doing something right (fantastically popular films) and doing shit wrong (people start hating them)
that's a pipe dream though isnt it

why are there two thors, and who's the silver-haired chick?

he looks like Barracuda, or a black dude without his armor
>alluding, Marvel?

I have the feeling this is going to be like Ultron's design for me; not enough to ruin the character, but bad enough that all I'm going to be thinking about is how much better he could have looked the entire time.

This is so fucking stupid. Like, that's really dumb logic.
I knew this would happen, he looked perfect when he first appeared and then they just HAD to find some way to fuck with him.

I dont care if its practical or not, I want Thanos to wear it. He better wear it in the sequel when hes trying to get in Death's panties

>wears armor when he's doing nothing
>doesn't wear armor when he's fighting
Fucking stupid.

>I'am convinced with the explanation.
You're fucking retarded.

Nah, our executives say they want him wearing a tuxedo so he'll be wearing a tuxedo.

>Dumb logic
Not defending the creative decision, because I want Thanos to wear his iconic threads, but it does make some sense. Why does a god need armor? Dr Manhattan didnt wear clothes

Yeah but it's really obvious that they came up with this AFTER they decided to give him a huge design overhaul.

>Why does a god need armor? Dr Manhattan didnt wear clothes
I agree they didn't go far enough

why won't Marvel show us his purple DICK

Thanos isn't a fucking god.

holy shit that face

He looks like the Pawn Shop guy fused with the Grimace.

He is with a completed gauntlet you stupid twat

Looks like purple Bruce Willis. It's horrible.

Didn't Joss Weadon say around AoU's release that Thanos was going to be nerfed to hell?

I dig it. That said, I hope he goes back to it when he's at full power and it all goes to his head. The regal look suits him when his ego goes wild and he forgets "muh Death" As it usually does.

This looked WAYYYYYY better.

what the fuck, is thanos wearing a fucking pair of jeans? AND A T-SHIRT?

HE DOESN'T HAVE A COMPLETE GAUNTLET YOU STUPID CUNT
OP's post even says when he doesn't wear the fucking armor he's still looking for the stones, fuckwad.

I still say it looks incomplete without black eyes

why

>Gets the space, power, and reality stone relatively early
>Thanos still thinks he needs armor
Again, I WANT HIM TO WEAR THE ARMOR, but its not like he needs it. Stay mad fuckwit

probably don't wan't him to feel like a callback to this

It's very symbolic of how it's more comfortable for the actor. Much like Thor's helmet.

>mcu pretending to have character depth

Not even a great design could save the character assassination they did to Ultron.

I haven't watched AoU but I have a hard time believing they could somehow ruin such a simple character.

The film is actually about an alien rocker getting his band back together for one last gig with the help of his daughters and their friends.

You sweet summer child.

>[Thanos] has a more casual approach in this film

>straight up walks into Wakanda and sits on the throne
>is that a skant? you can totally see right up it
>something is looking back at you from the shadows
>suddenly audiences all over the world understand what that confusing mess in JL six months ago should have been

Save yourself from watching such atrocities.
>Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create avengers. People create... smaller people? Uhh... children! [chuckles] Lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. Help them... end.
That's literally a quote from him.

Okay yeah that's kinda dumb.

He gambled one stone to try to get a second.

You can tell this movie is going to be series because all the men have beards.

Let's not forget:
>Ultron: Stark is a sickness!
>Tony Stark: Oh Junior, you are gonna break your old man's heart
>Ultron: If I have to...
>Thor: Nobody has to break anything
>Ultron: Clearly you have never made an omelette

Was this suppose to be funny?

You think that's bad just look how the line is executed.
youtube.com/watch?v=1zGFZzvdsJ0

>If I have to.

See that works if you stop the exchange there. But Whedon has to overwrite everything.

Nothing wrong with the delivery in itself. It's just very out of character.

Well seeing as how you agree it's out of character; that answers on how they could fuck up a simple character.

Well there you go I guess.
It humors me that, the one time they actually tried to add depth to a character instead of removing it, they made him worse.

Now he's a purple darkseid

He looks like an even more blatant ripoff of Darkseid now.

he's always been purple darkseid

Yeah, but that's besides the point. I think Ultron could have been great in a better movie. Spader did an excellent job and I actually liked the idea of a character who's always upgrading himself to have the motivation of forcibly "upgrading" humanity.

>he doesnt know

>warlord
>surfer bro

Thanos is having a mid-life crisis.

Am I the only one here who thinks it's a cool idea?

>You're going up against the strongest warriors on Earth, need some armor?
>Nah, I'm good. Be back on monday

It's irrelevant, there's no way to make villains like Thanos not look fucking retarded.

>Thanos just shows up in a bathrobe with a Dunkin Donuts coffee and sits in a lawn chair all movie

Fuck off, Feige's assistant. You're needed on set.

Fuck Feige. Thanos looked great with his armor in GotG, why the fuck would they get rid of it so you can see the bad CGI job? He looks like a doofus now.

Then why the fuck does he just sit around on his floating chair in armor all day?

is he going to be straight up naked in Pt. 2?

There's no way to make Thanos not look retarded.
He has always been like that.

No. Is cuck transformation will be complete in apt 2 and he'll be wearing a dress.

He already had a far better non-armored costume. Why not just go with that?

Remember when Drax was threatening? I miss those days.

kek

Don't compare a good design complementing the original source material, to an ivan ooze rejected concept art design. That movie was shit on so many level fox need to just give marvel everything back.

inb4 but r rated stuff makes it cool

fuck you

Wtf, I didn't know Solid Snake was in marvel.

>BROlin plays BRO Thanos

P O T T E R Y K I N O

I believe it.

Like how Young Justice used telepathy to avoid animating mouths.

Fuck, now I want that.

damn first disney didnt go with white vision and now this shit. wouldnt be surprised if they did a new daredevil movie and that faggot had the red and yellow costume

its ogre. every one jump ship and watch dc movies

>silver hair chick
that looks like scarjo
is there some timeline where BW gets superpowers? they kind of need to give her something

I guess you didn't watch Winter Soldier then, which is basically a remake of MGS2.