Okay Sup Forums

If you can explain in a full, coherent sentence why your least favorite show should be canceled without using the letter "E", we'll cancel the show.

It's gay shit for cunts.

It ran out of good stuff a ways back but Fox wants more installations.

It is not a good show.

It stinks

>more

It's bad.

>more
>e

It's full of homo shit. Protagonist is a nancy-boy.

stupid gay rocks

>more

Thanks user. You do God's work.

What said.

Do you think we are talking about the same show

Foolish anons shitpost about it constantly. I just want it kill so FOOLS can't shit post so muchand that too

>full sentence

It was a quality riff on 'magical girl' cartoons and I thought its world was big and unknown. But now it's practically a soapbox for obnoxious fans from tumblr and hack storyboard artists.

It was fun to watch but now it's boring.

captcha: long bologna

Family Guy fucking sucks hairy balls. It should not stay on TV, and was not worthy of lasting so goddamn long. It wasn't that good to start with.

It put off Samurai Jack for a dumb April Fool's Day prank. Fuck you, I'm not still salty, you contain too much salt.

Rick and Morty is nothing but a craptacular shitstack of tryhard humour which is only amusing to Tumblrtards who think that that show about gay rocks is actually good.
Rick and Morty thinks that shock humour, burping, and LOL RICKS A FOOD NOW count as funny, which is bogus as fuck. How anybody can watch this shit is ridiculous.

There aren't really presentations terrible enough oneself cares vehemently regarding seeing them cancelled.

>still having word captchas

What insanity is this?
Also, good wordplay.

>can't say reboot
>can't say used
>can't say be

It's an again-boot of a show that was using to watch good.

>still having word captchas

>Sup Forums X
>Preferences
>Main : Posting and Captchas
>Use Recaptcha v1
It's glorious and takes a fraction of the time the new ones do
thanks

>badmouthing brine cucumber richard

GAY COSMOS ROCKS

TTG Sucks nowdays, all it is is a shitty cash grab

I can't post it on this board.

user, what is TTG?

I already know what show you're talking about with just this post.
That's amazing.

Gold star for you.

It is just a sad cash grabbing shit show that lulls you in with nostalgia and ruins it with shitty "hip" humor.

Titans Go!

Just look it up on Bing

Gay rocks was a smart thought, but in action it is trash with a bad story, pitiful animation and too much crying.

CN said "Cartoons not cool!"

It has obnoxious humor and is ruining a good show

God forbid that amazing final stay unknown for an instant, right? It's gotta hurry up and disappoint.

Or what you should say: Titans Go!...away! Ha!

You and literally everyone on this board who isn't a supreme newfag. You're not special.

I don't know what it is. Mayhap you can pony up that information?

It's just about stupid gay rocks.

show about spirits is shat on by random plot twist involving gays during its final act

[adult swim] show with Patrick Warburton is not as good or funny as you think it is

This show's domain, with scorn-inducing support from corporation bigwigs, has blown a past-diamond product into a cash-milking abomination that also kicks out any and all opportunistic shows with original plans.

What I want to know is why I always have to do the new ones twice. I will always do it perfectly but it fucking wants me to do it again. Usualy on the second attempt I just select three squares near what it wants me to find and I'm good. Fucking captchas

i don't know what it is....

God is angry about faggots.

Bringing back this show about tiny girls fighting villains was bad. An author working on it is writing a boy vicariously as Blossom's crush, and it has information highway goofs as a crutch for actual humor. To say nothing of animation faults that you can look at.

It's not a show, but unfunny moralfags shit up almost all boards.

I can smell your virginity from my screen

It's an awful continuation of a show that has had many, many, many continuations.
Boy must stop turning into non terrestrials.

It is a show that brings joy to kids, and I am furious at that thought.

Oooh, I agree but you got 2 e's

Damn it. Fucking no good words for aliens.

>Not using "ayylmao/s"
user, i'm dissapointed

/cock/ was fun and that wrought a big old fucking chimp-out. Plus, it didn't just cut Samurai Jack off, it got in the way of a total night of t.v. shows. Also plus, I am sick of fucking faggots making "lol plumbus" posts and Saschwan shitposts.

Moon spook, duh

How about offworld scum?

Well I feel stupid now.
Why did they redesign stinkfly?
Cheaper animations?

nuPPG is a horrific parody of its origin. Individuals in it display no similarity to prior incarnations. It is PPG only by its styling. Craig is sad.

Do not.

Do comics on the WWW count?
David's a hack,
Carla's a tranny.
Doa is crap,
Until a guy fucks Danny.

How does Craig feel about the new show? Has he said anything on Twitter about it?

>e ... ee
No stars. Drink poison.

As I understand it the redesign is for two reasons. Originally Ben was supposed to turn into heroes that were very humanoid, the alien designs came later in development of the show. Also, a more human form can sell toys. Its easy to make slight changes to the same figure, but its harder to make a unique and complex figure for each alien.

Not to mention it's way fucking easier to animate. That was why Stinkfly was cool though. Non-humanoid and the grotesque design added to the whole gross factor.

Just because its human is it easier to animate though? Stinkfly always few around the with its body curved in the same way. All they had to animate were the wings, the tail and the face. It seems to me a humanoid figure was actually more dynamic and harder to animate. Of course the animation quality overall of the reboot is much lower than the original, but thats due to factors other than character design.

SU is poison on Sup Forums. Back in /sug/ you'd try to talk about it, but it was all fanart dumps and shitposting. SU isn't bad on its own, but I'd do anything just to piss off that lot.

Fuck SU.

>It was a quality riff on 'magical girl' cartoons and I thought its world was big and unknown. But now it's practically a soapbox for obnoxious fans from tumblr and hack storyboard artists.
>It was fun to watch but now it's boring.
:ok_hand:
Nobody's topping this

Simpsons isn't funny.

This user is truthful, his words hold validity.

Delet Family Guy.

Bazinga!

idiot transforming boy and girl cousin; tara strong too old

>:ok_hand:
no gold for you; go back to your origins forthwith

Nobody on this show works as a protagonist who can grab my focus and sympathy, and I cannot justify watching this show if I do not fancy its protagonists.

This show is just shit now, it had a good run but now it's shark jumping is too much.

Fairly Oddparents?

Do it faggot.

Nah, I doubt it. FOP was always shit. Saying it's circling a drain now is an insult to drains.

Yeah, I was never big on it either, but the bit about shark jumping points to it since they've been bringing in new cast members each season to try and catch second wind