Pitch your Elseworlds/alternate universe idea

Pitch your Elseworlds/alternate universe idea.

I've had an AU idea for ages I've been meaning to draw some alt-costumes for.

Basically the idea is this: rather than being scrapped the Weapon Plus program chugs ahead full steam. Mutants are detained and either enslaved or exterminated. The government becomes a dictatorship run by a 'Science Council' with Reed Richards and a disguised Mr. Sinister. Any heroes who discovered the secret purge of mutants and tried to fight it--like Cap and Iron Man--were quietly murdered. The Avengers are a special team led by America's darling heroes Hank and Janet Pym dedicating to tracking down rogue mutants and homegrown "terrorist networks."

The Avengers -
Hank Pym/Yellowjacket - Leader of The Avengers, America's most popular and beloved super-hero since the tragic demise of his fellow founding Avengers. He genuinely believes his friends were murdered by Mutant terrorists and has no idea he is the Science Council's pawn. His costume includes "Iron Spider" style extendable manipulators, integrated Guardian-suit armor and stinger bracers.
Janet Pym/The Wasp - Hank's original crimefighting partner, wife and society girl. Does most of the actual tactical thinking for the team.
John Walker/Iron Patriot - an early casualty in the war on mutants, John Walker's dismembered limbs were repaired with Super-Sentinel technology, later upgraded with a suit of Stark-tech armor. He also carries the fallen Captain America's vibranium shield. He considers Steve Rogers his idol.
Black Widow/Natasha Romanov - The former KGB Assassin wears a formfitting Guardian suit along with especially designed stun bracelets. In reality she is the mutant Mystique/Raven Darkholme, who murdered the real Romanov and has infiltrated the Avengers to find her missing daughter Anna-Marie.

What if... The punisher was actually an avatar of death and cannot die due to in universe plot armor. After meeting his counterpart (the reaper who comes for the innocent) he rebels and punishes the gods for creating such a shit world.
God is drawn to resemble Stan Lee.

Marvel Universe with just one Spider-Man and add in the Fantastic Four.
Not sure it could work, tho.
Pic unrelated

The Green Lantern Corp is now a hivemind and rings transform sentient beings into mind controlled slaves. The central power battery, or Ion I guess, still uses Lanterns as peacekeepers but now they're disposable soldiers no longer needing training or question orders

The Masters of Evil/The Resistance
+Carol Danvers/Warbird - An Air Force Major with ties to SHIELD, Carol was alerted to the conspiracy to erase mutantkind by a friend in Canada's Department H before Weapon Plus effectively took over North America and created the Science Council. Absconding with an old Starktech armor and Kree weaponry she dubbed herself Warbird and created a resistance cell in the Science Council's backyard, Manhattan.
+Flash Thompson/Scarlet Spider - Inspired by the tragic slaying of the hero Spider-Man during the Sentinels' takeover of New York, war veteran Flash Thompson became a masked vigilante fighting the Sentinel occupation with a homemade costume and hodgepodge of military surplus.
+Gwen Stacey/White Goblin - Though Oscorp was liquidated during the takeover, Gwen used her connections to the Osborne family to procure a jet glider and enhancement serum, becoming a metahuman resistance fighter at the arguable cost of her sanity.
Emma Frost/Virago - One of the last free Mutants in North America, Emma was a teenage runaway living in the Morlock tunnels when the Sentinel invasion hit. Still a flat-chested brunette in this universe, her psychic illusions allow the Resistance to come and go in the city as needed.
+David Cannon/Whirlwind - A small-time crook who happened to be one of the first enemies taken down by the Wasp and Ant-Man early in their career, and also a mutant. Joined the resistance out of necessity.

Is the fact that Emma doesn't have boobs important?

I came up with this as an excuse to draw AU versions of characters so I'm just pointing out she'd look very different

Rate me Sup Forums.

>Horror story set in a self-contained universe where superpowered characters mostly don't exist, aside from this universe's Batman
>Gotham is a walled-off, dead, condemned city, abandoned since 1939
>In the modern day a group of 6 criminals break in and hole up there to hide from authorities
>One of them is afraid of an old urban legend he once heard about Gotham, about a "Bat-Man" that haunts the city
>The other criminals laugh it off until weird things start happening to them
>Visions in the corners of their eyes, random noises coming from empty buildings, disembodied voices talking in their heads
>They can't call for help because all electronic devices they have on them have stopped working
>They can't even leave the city because the city's layout loops endlessly, sending them around in circles
>Criminals slowly get picked off one-by-one
>Some turn up ritualistically slaughtered, some turn up with only some pieces of their body left on the sidewalks, others just disappear altogether
>Last criminal remaining sees what was following them the whole time, and ends up shooting himself rather than facing it
>Ending is left ambiguous as to what exactly the Bat-Man really was

Elseworld where Kal-El ship fall in Brazil.

He became a football player and bring smiles trough the sport to all the world.

An Elseworld where all the "Last Son" types in the DC universe all got sent to the Kents farm

Yeah this is great. Ambiguity is always a brave but strong choice

In the distant future, Eobard Thawne lives in a terrible dystopia where time means everything and he wants things to be different, to be better.
In a desperate bid to make something of himself and the world around him, he recreates the experiment that created the original Flash and succeeds in gaining access to the Speed Force.
Soon enough, he goes back in time to our modern day, with one purpose: to stop the villainous Flash, who, with other villains like Superman and Batman, decided to conquer the world and bring about the future from which he came.

this is just the indigo tribe no /

In a mountain forest, an old man is out gathering herbs. A strange object falls from the sky nearby. He investigates, finding what appears to be a male human infant within the strange vessel.

On the way home from a dual diagnosis of infertility and sterility, a couple see a strange object fall from the sky in a nearby field. When they investigate, they find what appears to be a male human infant within the strange vessel.

And so Son Gohan adopts the young Kryptonian, naming him Goku, and the Kents adopt the baby Saiyan, naming him Clark.

Basically what if the heroes that died during Onslaught never returned. So basically no Avengers or Fantastic Four and the Hulk is running around with no Banner, with the top superhero teams being the Heroes for Hire, Thunderbolts, and the X-Men.

I don't have a good idea but I would like to say that it's a goddamn shame that Gwenmeme has an ongoing series and not Sp//dr

Spiderman kills the Marvel universe.
It's time for payback.

A nudist universe

Ghostrider(s) in a Highlander/Battle Royale kind of set up

Because why the fuck would the Devil make the deal with only one person?

There are multiple riders with different origins, some good some evil. They compete to collect souls and demons who have escaped from hell. You can reap one million escaped souls to be freed, OR, kill and consume the other ghost riders to gain their strength, and when you are the last skelington left standing you earn absolution.

>Is the fact that Emma doesn't have boobs important?
Considering it's most of her character in the MU, yes

Investigative journalist Edward Nygma tracks the notorious vigilante stalking the streets of Gotham City, attempting to prove links between the killer and Wayne Enterprises.

It has been almost 4 decades since their gleaming crystal ships arrived on Earth and ushered in a paradise. Now, in the halls of the science gods, the House of El is troubled. Lord Marshal Zod grows restless under the banal etiquette and politeness of the court, the daughter of House Zor-El engages in illicit time travel to salve her ennui in the upheaval of the barbaric future, and in the Phantom Zone the banished usurper tyrant Jax-Ur raises the bloody banner of Xa-Du and prepares for war.

Why does everyones Elseworlds turn Batman into a serial killer?

Same reason you get so many evil Superman stories.

Is it? Fuck I dont remember them at all. I thought they were all just criminals who reformed?

Bump

Maybe you should wait, and see if marvel will pick it up again.

It's been three years, I don't think they're just going to randomly do it now. Especially since the original writer for it sure isn't coming back to do it.

Wild West Wonder Woman. Her bracelets block bullets, her main weapon is a fucking lasso. How has this never been done, what are you maniacs DOING up there?

A DC war comic universe with no superheroes or soldier versions of them

You could set it in Earth 18

DC without Superman

>BatManson: The Crazed & The Ribald
What if the infamous Helter Skelter murders were perpetrated by a cult of costumed "heroes" seeking to bring about a new world order?

Justice Riders already exists.

The Indigo Tribe members aren't reformed, they're brainwashed. Their rings look for people who can't feel compassion and force them to feel nothing but compassion.

It's already been done, it's called The Nail and it's one of the better known Elseworlds

Batman finally snaps and the Justice League has to stop him.

comfy SoL comic where superman crashes into arkansas instead of kansas or russia, being adopted by a stereotypical, well-meaning redneck family

I have vague ideas for an AU of THIS issue of the Batman Beyond comic where the baby lives. Basically ginger Damian gets born. All of Bruce's genes plus the added boost of intelligence from Barbara. I assume he gets stolen away at some point, but he eventually comes back in the actual Batman Beyond timeline and claims that Terry has no right to call himself Batman, because he himself is Bruce's heir. Or, that's what whoever raised him taught him to think. And of course if we assume "Epilogue" from JLU is canon, then it's really a battle between two bastard sons of Bruce Wayne for the cowl.

I'd read that.

"Hawkman: The Green Lantern"

It centers around the thanagarian police officer Katar Hol, on his first trip to Earth in search of the criminal Byth. Hot on his trail, he and his wife Shayera Thal are separated when Byths ship collides with an unknown vessel that is in Earth's orbit. The explosion sending all parties crashing to Earth. Katar is thrown in the same trajectory as Abin Sur (our mystery pilot) and they both land in the Nevada desert (Also inadvertently striking down a test plane with it's pilot Hal Jordan killing him instantly in their descent). Katar is confused. The crash has caused some trauma to his memories. All he remembers is being a police officer, his mission to find Byth, his broad stroke memories of Thanagar, and that he needs to find his wife but her name and face are also even murky to him. He is also missing his Mace. The ring deems Katar a worthy replacement and Abin Sur with his dying breath gives him the ring, lantern and explains that he is now the protector of this space sector. Katar accepts and then burns Abins body so as not to have Earthlings discover it. He buries Hal, and takes his flight jacket and pants. He only finds the bottom of one his dog tags. Just the part that says "Hal". Noting that and taking whatever supplies he can and makes his way towards civilization. He tests the ring and familiarizes himself with it a bit. When he arrives in the nearest town and needs a name he thinks of the pilot Hal, and thinks of a more earthly version of his own name and combines them, stating he is 'Hal Carter'.

>to be cont

Cont.

Meanwhile across the state at Ferris air base they've had an unexpected guest in the form of Shayera who crashed just nearby. She's discovered by Carol Ferris who's been outside the base watching for the return of the missing Hal Jordan. She helps to hide Shayera and promises to help her find Katar if she helps her find out what happened to Hal since she is a police officer in her own regard. Shayera has no memory issues. Carol plays her off to her fellows as her cousin who has visited as an advisor, and has her go by Kiera Ferris. Kiera is in possession of Katar's Mace also (which will come into play in restoring Katars memories, Nth metal and all that)
My idea for this is to be an ongoing series with the first arc handling the events I've described, as well as detailing: Katar learning to be a green lantern to track down Byth, and honor the sacrifices of Abin and Jordan, and be even more of a bringer of justice than before. Reuniting with Shayera, and diffusing the anger of Carol at the revelation of Jordans fate. Establishing Katar and Shayeras new status quo as their decision to remain as the protectors of Earth and sector 2814. Showing the couple establishing their secret identities officially as Hal Carter, and Kiera Ferris an engaged Archaeologist/astrophysicist power couple with help from the funds of Ferris. I would want this arc to take time too. At least like 6 issues minimum. And then once that's done, it can go into arcs where Hal Carter perfects his use of the Ring more, learning to channel his will more efficiently after the Guardians pull him to Oa. Also showing the new rise of Sinestro due to Jordan not opposing him from the beginning. Also arcs where he makes himself known to the forming Justice League

Basically all i got.

A world where Killer Croc works for the Gotham police department, and his called Commissioner Croc.