Post a better moment in which a character breaks the fourth wall

Post a better moment in which a character breaks the fourth wall.

Protip: You literally can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJBeih6JZrs
youtube.com/watch?v=x8Rr3pjM83E
youtube.com/watch?v=nGb-2oVDWXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That doesn't seem like a 4th wall break. That line doesn't make sense being said to the reader at least.

I haven't read this issue yet though.

Literally the only time its been done right and not for lolsorandumXD purposes

I know this is the shitposter, but I honestly can't this time. Have to include the prior page for it to really work the best though.

Morrison did it better and I like Gwenpool

morrison a shit

I am convinced the person spamming these bait threads hates Gwenpoole more than Barneyfag hates horse show.

>Not posting Superman beyond 3D

You all should be ashamed

these 4th wall ones always derail into normal discussion though, he should stick to waifu shitposting

I think he loves her and can't deal with it

Fuck. I feel like an idiot now because I never realized the art was meant to be 3D so he looked like he was reaching out of the page. Now I need to find a pair of glasses.

I hope you're not talking shit about Morrison while defending Trashpool

Ultra Comics was a masterpiece and a friend who I recommended Multiversity to (who is very casual but understand alternate universes and all that) and he was very terrified. "Turn the page, Slave" really got to him. It is very blunt, especially for Grant, but it really gets the point across that fiction is more than just meaningless entertainment.

>I'm real enough for you to hear my voice right inside your head, right?
No, because I have no fucking idea how his voice sounds.

>posting ultra comics
>thinking about ultra comics
Also the first issue where Captain Carrot talks about the mechanics of a turning page was better

Ultra is my waifu

I can only think of one that marginally compares.

this thread was made so that someone would post that image so that someone else would post this one.

Context?

Teddy thought he had pulled Gwen back into the real world, but of course since we were reading it they had in fact stayed in the comic.

I'M SCREAMING SOMETHING TO YOU
WHATEVER SOMETHING TO ME

is that carol?

Someone post that page from American Alien.
That's a cool one

Meh, it's all babbies trying to get meaning out of their stale genre shit.

"One of my pleasanter tasks too." Written by Claremont I'm sure. . I'll never stop cracking up at what pervy creepers so many of the comics guys from the 70's were.

I wish writers actually used that concept.
Imagine: imps like Bat-Mite and Mxyzptlk are a) always from "higher dimensions", and b) observe comic worlds heavily.

So here's a question - to a creature from a 4th or 5th dimension, wouldn't a 3d universe look... 2D? What if the 'fifth dimension' etc is just. Our world?

This was explored in Morrison's Action Comics, that's where the multitude came from. A simple poke (like you would poke a piece of paper with your finger) from the 5th dimension created a mass of destructive angels in the 3rd dimension.

Breaking the fourth wall isn't limited to addressing the audience directly, it applies to acknowledging the nature that they are within a story someone else is experiencing.

>can't imagine a characters voice without a real world counter part

Then you lack imagination and need to read more

you're kidding, right?

>memesmiths

Goddammit did he have to call them that?

What the fuck, that was the worst.

user, it's the DNA of the soul

I want to break her pants

Duck Amuck
youtube.com/watch?v=tJBeih6JZrs

youtube.com/watch?v=x8Rr3pjM83E

Doesn't even come close, little buddy.

>and not for lolsorandumXD purposes
How the fuck was it "lolsorandum"? Did you even read the- no, of course you didn't. The comic is actually treating Gwen's detachment from the fictional universe as a serious thing with her brother now being brought in to give a more human perspective/reaction to her violent acts, and future Gwen stepping in there suggests that they're both stuck in the comics with no way back out to their "real" world leading her to becoming like a villain that uses her knowledge and abilities to fuck with characters' personal lives out of spite.

I'm not saying Gwenpoole is better at the 4th wall stuff than Animal Man, but shit's getting good.

When are people going to stop pushing Gwenpool on here Sup Forums?

Why would they? She's one of the few new characters at Marvel in the last ten years that's any fun and not some pandering SJW mess.

Holy shit OP thanks for reminding me to read the newest issue.
Great stuff, really intense work.

>Gwenpool
>Fun
>not SJW

How is it SJW'ing in any way? The only thing I can recall was Gwen saying the female Hawkeye was the best or some shit, which is barely anything. She dick rides every well known character known minus Deadpool.

>le epic grlll nerd that loves fem Thor and Miles
>not SJW

you seem to be confusing fake nerd gurl with sjw dipshit

not all sjws are into comics, like gwen

Can someone post the template to use?

Please, didn't break it
youtube.com/watch?v=nGb-2oVDWXk
Now this is braking the fourth wall

Oh look a
/gwenpool/ general

>I'll never stop cracking up at what pervy creepers so many of the comics guys from the 70's were.
>comics guys
>pervy creepers
>were

Stolen from Bryan Talbot's Brainstorm

As usual with Grant

Sure, kid.

Suck a cock, Max.

Sup Forums exists to talk about comics and cartoons. Gwenpool is a comic. Stop being such a whiny bitch.

Isn't it feels like there is a little Mxyzptlk in your mind like a worm which eats your brain and you can't kill it no matter what?

Not really, no. And your English is poor.

A lot of it is false flaggers who don't like the comic making fake threads to make others dislike the book by association

it feels like there is a little Gwen in my mind like a worm which eats my brain and I can't kill it no matter what because she is totes adorbs!

>yes goyim, everyone is just ANTI-Gwenpool and you shouldn't listen to them and BUY THE BOOK

Is it being shilled this hard because Marvel knows it's the only book they could shill on here with at least a chance of succes?

Is that from when he lost his powers and insanity, but started looking normal?

What the fuck are you on about? Did you at least read it. I mean you don't even have to buy it to read it.

>Isn't it feels like there is a little Mxyzptlk in your mind like a worm which eats your brain and you can't kill it no matter what?
It's just Meme theory. That ideas are living things that use human brains as hosts. And ideas combine into creatures that reproduce and spread. Some idea-creatures are useful that benefit the human host,others are parasitic and cause harm. While others create so much pleasure, that the host is forced to both spread it everywhere and to resist with violence when told they should abandon the ideas that are killing them.

We know it's you.

apart from the waifu it's really not that good desu

Ever since the first gwenpool thread there's been some guy that spams the same complaints. I'd prefer Gwenpool doesn't get popular, less of a chance for her to be ruined.

t. Never bought only pirated

Yes

Best scene in the entire series

I don't like Spider-Gwen's new costume

It's not only that. It's "3D" because STR is meant to be a third dimensional entity just like us, which is why he's the most powerful thing in a two dimensional world.

>You can't even pronounce my name. Go ahead. Try it.

You couldn't even say your name backwards if you tried.

Mixy Zee Petal Kay
What do I win?

Tezuka did it better decades ago.

Damn, Vampyres is such a fucking good work.

What if the president read this or some equally important figure. Does that prove he's not real

Is this Gwen Stacy with the Deadpool gimmick? Will the next step be a universe in which everybody is Gwen Stacy now???

>Is this Gwen Stacy with the Deadpool gimmick?

no

>Will the next step be a universe in which everybody is Gwen Stacy now???

I wish, waifuverses tend to be fun

>waifuverses
let me guess, kissless virgin?

Or what happens when someone that reads that becomes a comic writer and makes Mxyzptlk think their name?

No.

s-she's not gwen stacy?

Is you joking

I don't read marvel outside of some Sup Forums storytimes
I seriously thought this was some other world where gwen stacy picks up a suit or something

Nope, just a girl who finds her way into the marvel universe named Gwen.

Nope her name is Gwendolyn poole.
Her costume designer thought she was riding off of dead pool so that's why her costume is like that

yes, truly a model of feminism right ?

I'm glad this page happened because each time it's posted someone learns she's not Gwen stacy

and terrible fan fiction tier writting ensues

This. Gwenfags are retards though that didn't read comics before their waifu showed up

What are key examples of fan fiction tier writing?

>lolsorandumb.
Why is this an argument I see for Gwen's 4th wall breaking abilities that she just got recently? Reading those issues treat them pretty seriously. It's kinda a breath of fresh air.

Why do Gwenfags always try to force their waifu's book on everyone else when every time they make a thread it turns into shitposting.

the ''lolweareinacomic'' shit as an excuse for lazy writting.

''see? she can murder bad guys because they are plot points! she has plot armor! she was saved because that's how stuff works in comics!''

terrible fan fiction tier shit, that keeps pulling shit out of their ass, like during the last 3 issues suddenly is all about word ballons panels and shit when the rest of the book barely mentioned the fourth wall