Who is the better king?

Who is the better king?

Aqua man

Arthur. Both may lead a bunch of xenophobes, but at least Aquaman never withheld the cancer cure

While I prefer Aquaman as a character Black Panther is a better monarch. Every other week Arthur is overthrown or there's massive turmoil in Atlantis, while T'Challa largely keeps Wakanda stable.

Aquaman, he effectively manages a much larger kingdom and is willing to push for international cooperation and diplomacy even if his people may be hesitant

Black partner is living by traditions and culture.

Thats just another way of saying "we refuse to change, and fuck everyone else outside Wakanda". Assholes got lucky, struck it rich, and now hoard EVERYTHING. Vibranium, tech, knowledge, and for what? Because they want to be better than everyone else

Aquaman JEEZ Just Look At Him

I don't keep up with black panther, but didn't his sister replace him

>Thats just another way of saying "we refuse to change, and fuck everyone else outside Wakanda". Assholes got lucky, struck it rich, and now hoard EVERYTHING. Vibranium, tech, knowledge, and for what? Because they want to be better than everyone else

That will be a good what if story.

Oh, I'm sure he's been ousted a few times in his career. For Arthur it happens around once a year.

Black Panther is such a shitrag

>FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>LET'S ACT JUST AS STINGY ANDSELF-ABSORBED AS THEY ARE

I'm black and even I find him repugnant

Actually ya, isn't the current aquaman story him being kicked out again

One rules a nation in Africa.

The other rules over 2/3 of the Earth's landmass.

Guy who hid the cancer cure vs guy with drowned half of Europe. Answer: best king is Darkseid.

He said Kings not Gods user

Yep.

At this point I'm starting to think it's this Atlantean tradition to oust the King for a bit every year then have him come back.

Uxas leave.

Darkseid doesn't lower himself to shitposting himself.

He gets Desaad to do it.

I would have though Godfrey would be Darkseid's shitposter in chief.

Glorious Godfrey vlogs for. Desaad shitposts.

>Thinking darksied doesn't shitposts himself from his comfy chair

Doesn't he only really rule Atlantis and not the entire ocean, or am I thinking namor

Well if someone ever picks up John's seven kingdoms idea, Arthur is destined rule the whole ocean.

Namor.

Aquaman

Aquaman actively wants to bring surface and atlantis relations closer, it's literally his dream to see them unified and will die for it while T'challa just keeps their Utopian society in secret because they're elitists .

But if it's been working why bother changing anything

You know literally nothing about Black Panther and have never read one of his books. You fell for the memes, son.

It's the improper formatting which adds that extra nuance.

'Any man who must say, "I am the King", is no true king.'

Doom

What if someone get confuse?

*shits while dying*

They both suck, Arthur spends too much time thinking about the surface while T'Challa is too stuck in the old ways.

This is objectively true

I prefer Arthur, but T'Challa is based. Sucks that every time they wanna open up their nations to be friendly they get dethroned by some salty faggot or some other king comes in a fucks them up. Fucking Namor.

Its less fuck trump and white people and more fuck everyone whos not wakandan and even then those wakandans down the street can fuck off too. Wakandans are and always have been super raciest.

T'Challa's all about leaving behind the old ways you goofy fucking casual.

I honestly wonder how they're gonna handle Wakandans being racist as fuck in the Black Panther Movie.

Hopefully by making them raciest as fuck.

I wouldn't mind some racy wakandan's.

I honestly can't wait, do you think they cured cancer in the mcu

You know very well that Trump probably almost started a war with Wakanda saying something like
>I know Wakanda, they have vibranium - great vibranium, great thing, and if they're not going to share it and trade with us, with a nuclear power, we will have to deal with that scenario. And we will solve it, and it will be solved.
Or something like that. So like, he's one of the few people DIRECTLY affected by Trump's incompetence as a world leader.

... Also I doubt Trump's climate change denial would win him any point with Aquaman's strong enviromentalism.

TLDR: everyone hates Trump.

>Because they want to be better than everyone else
Isn't that true for literally every developed nation though?

Developed nations help their inferiors all the time though.

Forget about Aquaman, what about Swamp Thing?

what ps3 game is this

God of War 3?

getting a smaller nation economically dependent on your handouts so that they are in no position to cut you off when you start exploiting them for their natural resources is the opposite of help
especially when you assassinated the previous democratically elected leader of theirs because he wouldn't play along

Black Panther is the better king while White Fish might be the better all around hero.

Given the chance, I think he'd make the cocaine sprout into full coca bushes in Trump's nose and into his brain, killing him instantly.

I feel like Altlantis is always in some kind of turmoil or war. Too unstable to suggest Arthur is actually a good king.

>Given the chance
There is literally nothing and no-one who can stop Alec from doing anything.

Are we still talking about Wakanda and Atlantis?

No we are not. We are talking about trump and real world countries like we always do in BP threads.

I'm not denying that. It just seems weird to damn a country for wanting to be the best. Also foreign aid usually doesn't come in the form of sci-fi weaponry. Usually food, temporary shelter and education programs.

When it does come in the form of weaponry, you run the risk of it coming into the possession of rebels or other some other group with malicious intent. I think I'd rather fight an extremist with an automatic rifle than one with a laser rifle and vibranium body armor.

Ooh, I like this answer.

Superman spent an entire day preventing him from murdering Lex Luthor. Didn't even break a sweat. Gotham is under siege for a month because they imprison his wife, reduced to a lush green hell and Batman can't do shit, he tries to kill Lex and Superman just wags his finger at him and tells him no killing in my city. Yes, you murdered every other person involved in your second death except Luthor but those guys weren't needed to sell comic books.

The pumpkin King is the Best King

Which people are more xenophobic?
Arthur has the hotter wife, bigger kingdom, angrier people, more involved hero life, has to fight for his kingdom every wednesday

Black Panther has better tech, more conservative isolationists, stronger regency, less willing to share.

At the end of the day Aquaman is a perfect yet sometimes tragic Arthurian legend except underwater and Black Panther is a more like a disastifiied sissiphus trying to push his nation out of isolation while bound to its culture.

Arthur consistently uses the "I rule more topology than all your airbreather continents combined" thing as a one up on any rulers or officiaries that give him grief. Atlantis appears to rule the waves. All of them.

I always imagined Arthur to be a mix between King Conan and King Arthur.

>Black Panther has better tech
Does he really? Atlantis has some pretty crazy magitek shit. Lazer beams, destroyer vessels, magic portals. It just doesn't come up that much because Arthur's usually doing the solo act macho man adventurer thing, and the only gadget he typically uses is his trident. Granted I don't think they have any magic material on the level of vibranium.