It seems like Sup Forums is loving canadian cartoons more each day, so i've decided to make a canadian cartoon tread

it seems like Sup Forums is loving canadian cartoons more each day, so i've decided to make a canadian cartoon tread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFs5l9K--7M
youtube.com/watch?v=17lxFqPcp4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I unironically love this show

moar canada

A fucking leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFs5l9K--7M

6Teen was great, dude

courtney is best girl

LEAF BEGONE

You are mistaken leaf. Trudeau just shills his countries vile exports to pass the time while his wife engages in vigerous cucking sessions with her bull. No member of any actual country likes the godawful horseshit your nation calls animation.

Anonymous ID:8A0lagt1 Thu 29 Dec 2016 13:24:46 No.104787530
Quoted By: You Canadians are shitposting amateurs. There is no way we are not clear winners.

Our shitposting classes at primary and secondary school prepare even the underachievers for a lifetime of bantz.

University-level shitposting is carried out at levels you Canadians would not understand.

Everyone in Australia is engaged in bantz daily.

Ladies, gentlement, children and all take time out of their day to verbally shitpost.

Even our politicians and business leaders will shitpost in speeches in Parliament or to the press council.

Cops, ambos, doctors and nurses shitpost reflexively, even during surgery, at the scene of car accidents, or when charging crims.

Teachers inflict bantz on their students even before they reach the age of mandatory shitposting lessons.

Each person in Australia has a shitposting/bantz quota to meet annually, or they can face financial penalties.

Decades ago, people used to face criminal charges and jail time.

Trump pisses off 40% of the nation with language that would be eschewed by most primary level shitposters as primitive or unpolished.

Real bantz cannot be forced like the crap that leafs post on Sup Forums.

Under our Shitposting For New Arrivals programs, immigrants are taught to shitpost at a 10th grade level.

During the second world war, we formed Bantz Brigades to inflict banter on invading Japanese forces if they materialised.

Each state competes in yearly bantz competitions, with big prize money.

Australia is the undisputed king of shitposting.

Unless you've already noticed, you're already IN a shitpost. Rsead the first letter of each line and see why Canada was always going to lose.

Total Drama is the only good Canadian flash cartoon.

I would unironically like canadian cartoons if they had anything other than toilet humor in them, I think they can manage to make cute artstyles and the animation isn't too bad but that is literally the only thing they have going for them
Total Drama was different and that's why it's liked

Socialized animation was a mistake

As a Canadian I can say with 100% positivity that Total Drama is the only good Canadian animated show. 6teen was okay but the animation has aged like milk.

BUT Total Drama is one of my favourite cartoons, it's genuinely well-done and funny, especially the first season.

martin mystery is canadian
it's even set in canada, which makes Diana one of the VERY few attractive canadian cartoon girls

I'm not your fwend, buddy

>one of the VERY few attractive canadian cartoon girls
I know for a fact that this is bullshit

I'm Just gonna dump a few good Canadian shows that I never get to bring up in other threads

This is actually a joint project between Canada and Japan made by the same people who made The Gregory Horror Show

Classic

It's not that furry I swear

One of my all time favs a joint production with the UK

And probably my favorite children's cartoon ever

This was surprisingly funny

What are your impressions of Canadian magical girls?
youtube.com/watch?v=17lxFqPcp4Q

that's canadian?

Blue one is the best. Design wise.

>We want the Minecraft audience!
Who wants to bet there are some Candian kids running around with Minecraft skins of these characters?

You mean everything before 2001 and made by Nelvana, right?

>Nelvana
>not Mainframe

This thread is making me fall asleep.
To death, bro.

Oh shit I remember this. It kinda used to creep me out. Weren't the characters obsessed with creme caramel or something?
>joint project with Japan
That explains it.

what do you want me to do about it

>one good cartoon out of several mediocre/shit animated media

Not gonna lie, I watched all these shows for their weird edge and potential fanservice. Canada lets a lot of shit fly by in their kids' cartoons.

Gregory Horror show... that was a thing that happened. I don't even know if I liked it or not, but nevertheless, it was an experience...

I read that in his voice.