ITT: Characters that you wanted to write

I kind of wanted to write sentry to be unrealistic positive and happy like superman. And having his own mental blocks just to control his powers and preventing the void to get the powers too.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starman_(comics)#Mikaal_Tomas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would try to give him a personality and pair him with Starman.

Who is starman?

Mikaal Tomas, a blue alien. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starman_(comics)#Mikaal_Tomas

He look like a x-men villain.

the only thing that makes me not completely hate this character is her design. after reading her first three issues, everything else such as:
>her superpower (being unoriginal and lame)
>her personality aside from being a fanfic loser that pairs the Avengers with MLP
>her constant references to her religion
honestly, she's a huge disservice to middle eastern/muslim fictional characters. i think anyone could have done a much better job if given Anamat's character sheets and kept her as far away from the writing as possible.

Invisible Woman
Ms. Marvel (The blonde one)
She-hulk
Spider-man

Course all this was before Marvel did irreparable damage to all their properties, and women in general...

Is he still dead?
I haven't bought a Marvel comic since Secret Invasion

After seeing just how badly she's been written recently, I've wanted to write her so much, and I wanted to write a more realistic version of Carol, like the good ol' drunk Carol.

I'd write her to be hyper-conscious about her popularity with the people to the point where she does things which increasingly make her more and more hated even though she's trying to gain more popularity. Like, to the point where she rivals the Hulk in how much they hate her.

This culminates her into becoming an alcoholic and being more uncaring of being heroic, as she's lost favor with the people.

Yep, he's dead. He was revived briefly as one of Apocalypse's Horsemen, but he wound up staying dead.

just fun stories starring this cool dude, add Chamber and go on road trip

Moon girl.

I just want to build a rogues gallery for her. Build up a bunch of mid level bad guys pulling off low level stuff. Basically make her the Spider-man of New Jersey.

Sentry/Hyperion is my dream book

>Miles Morales
Start him off the same "I want to be Spiderman!" Path. Show how that is a BAD idea with GOOD intentions. Eventually introduce Anime Wolverine mentor. Ex "Government secret hero unit#444". Have him lead Miles into the path he deserves. Break his views he can be Spiderman. Mold those broken views into the truth he can be a hero who inspired people lile spiderman inspired him. New costume, new hero identity. Miles Morales goes from being "the other spiderman" into a spiderman like super hero. Similar to War Machine or Iron Patriot to Iron Man. Give original rogues over time and build eventual super team. Local to a few cities/states, not Avengers sized.

I know it's not comics, but i wish i could direct the DCEU Flash movie.

Amethyst for DC

Ms.Sentry for Marvel

I am still sad it stoped in the middle of something. The bit with constintine was really nice as well.

I'd probably be fighting Marvel editorial the entire time, but I'd give her the push she's overdue. Also bring back her solid sound constructs, since most writers these days just make her a boring blaster.

I'd like to write Laura as having a enormous mental breakdown due to forcing herself to act normal in All-New Wolverine.

Basically just a whole arc about depression and not forcing yourself to be someone you're not.

not her specifically, but I want to write about her half-mutant half-asgardian kid in an FLCL style coming of age story

Half of these posts are just you nerds whining about minority characters taking over a mantle and wanting them to go into alcoholism and / or depression.

!(gr8 b8 m8)

>Half of these posts are just you nerds whining about minority characters taking over a mantle and wanting them to go into alcoholism and / or depression.

what is this entire post? There's not a single post in this thread claiming anything near what you've just said.

Iron Man, most probably. There's a lot of wasted potential. First off, I'd kill off Ree-Ree and bring in Toni Ho as his protege. Then I'd have him give Extremis another go, and put colonization at the forefront. I'd bring in the Big Hero 6 (a bit reworked though) as supporting players, and have Tony retire from the Avengers. He'd launch the Iron Legion as the Premier Super-Hero team of the first colony.

I'd rework all of his villains and give them clear goals and agendas. Controller would becomea Darkseid-like threat. Ghost would be the wildcard. Zeke Stane would become the new Iron Monger and try to undermine Stark's projects. The Mandarin would be reworked into an Apocalypse-esque villain.

Apart from that, consider we'd be dealing with colonies, there'd be problems between the Earthers, the Martians and whatnot. But since this is the MU,I'd bring in some new alien races to highlight the differences between all the various species.

Amongst all that, I'dadd SWORD& Spider-Woman to his supporting cast for some Planetary-esque stories.

PS: I'd also retcon the adoption stuff as aplot by Arno, who's actually the same guy from 2020.

Lobo ongoing
Lobo meets his father, which is, surprise, just as a big bastich as Lobo. He finds out, that his father made him the killingmachine he is today and why he wanted his son to destroy czarnia

Sentry in space having insane cosmic adventures.

forgot pic

As someone who finds Nitro underrated and underutilized as a villain, I'd love to see him fleshed out.

Maybe have them really play up the "Bitter old man" angle of the character and give him a serious vendetta against the youth of today, partly due to him being screwed out of his job and forced to retire in favor of being replaced with a younger worker, and due to general misanthropy. Which leads to him wanting to dismantle society by putting as many younger Americans in a grave as he can while harboring a nostalgic longing for the simpler, quieter days of his youth. Hell, maybe even have him be something of an old school tech nut and have him play around with stuff like record players, vintage cars, old school radios and stuff like that in his spare time. If I remember correctly, didn't he like messing with things like HAM radios in the comics?

And I like to imagine him becoming something of a Ms. Marvel rogue, partly because Kamala's youth would cause him to grow a deep seated hatred for her... and partly for the funny factor of having a muslim girl's enemy be a white guy whose skillset revolves around blowing himself up.

I just want to make this guy a threat again since normies that know about him just think of him as a joke character.

I really want to write Black Knight.

Damn Marvel is in desperate need of improvements and DeSJWfication
It needs some anti tumblr feminist

I want blink
The Irish one tho not the asian
Or
Starbrand
So finally marvel can have their green lantern.
I'll make him more hunky tho