Connie Maheswaran

Let's talk about what a slut Connie is.

Steven and Connie were never official. Connie did nothing wrong.

Isn't that just that one kid she accidentally used a self-defense move on and broke his arm?

No, she totally let him cum on her face.

Didn't she learn how to fight LITERALLY just to protect Steve?

wow then I guess Steven DESERVE her then? is that how you see it?

Yeah, but so what if Connie gets a little action on the side? They haven't hammered out exactly what their relationship is yet.

I've thought that if they grew up Connie would trade up, the nu-male of steven would turn out to be a turn off and she'll go for a chad.

It would be a nice message for boys, nice guys finish last.

Nah, Connie isn't that superficial. A 'Chad' isn't her type anyway.

Connverse Thread?
Connverse Thread.

No, she learned how to fight because she hates her mother and wanted to stop being so repressed.

She's a slut for magical boy cock.
Also is Connie into fatties? or will she really like it when Steven becomes bara Steven?

Pearl did brainwash her to think her life is worthless and all that mattered was Steven.

Connie doesn't deserve to be stuck with a fat retard like Stephen anyways.

Let me guess, she deservers you right?

Only after she decided to learn just to break her doldrums. Connie still would have asked to learn how to fight if Steven didn't even exist. Though Pearl probably would have said no and Connie wouldn't have enough backbone to keep pushing.

All girls are superficial. All girls trade up. All girls go for Chad.

Pearl did nothing wrong.

I'm sure the internet has made you cynical and afraid about many things, but one day you'll see it's not so bad out there in the big, wide world. I have faith in you.

Go for Lars instead. He's already ten times better than Connie and unlike her, he's not a Mary Sue.

Woah! Steven's okay with looking up?

>connie is a whiteknight
what timeline am i living in

I want Lars to die again

That's my fetish

She's got a penis, just like me! Haha!

[Curb your Enthusiasm theme plays]

Is this real?
About time. Steve/Connie was creepy as fuck

>Steve/Connie was creepy as fuck
In what universe is that creepy?

Never watched the show. Did Steven get cucked?

>tfw SU also starts pandering to poly shit

I could see it.

Why go for Connie when you can take the mommy?

nice.

It's an investment.

Congrats on lighting your cigars with bills while you have $13 to your name.

>When we're so far apart, it's not like we could be together anyway. So she's not really cheating on me if she kisses another guy when she's away! And if she ever brings him back here, it would be rude to make him go away. It's not like by letting her kiss him, I get fewer kisses.

Almost ever SU girl is better then Connie and would make Steven happier.

Yep.

>Steven was hanging out with Onion at his house.
>While there Vidalia decided to show Steven some old baby photos she kept of him while him and Greg lived under there house
>"Awwww look at you so small and cute, heck your still small and cute."
>Steven found it nice to see how it looked when he was just a baby after all he only had his dad stories so seeing real photos gave him real insight to what his early childhood was like.
>"These are all very nice Mrs Vidalia I had no idea just how much you took care of me when I was just a baby,"
>Steven was surprised by the amount of pictures of Vidalia in her younger years holding him in a blanket putting him to bed or reading him bed time stories.
>But then when Steven turned a page he felt his face got all warm when he saw a picture he did not expect.
>It was a picture of Vidalia sitting on the couch with her top down, and in her arms was baby Steven who was suckling on her bloated milky teat.
>Steven was a bit taken aback he had no idea Vidalia breast fed him when he was a baby.
>Vidalia started giggling "Oh I still remember back when I breast fed you."
>Steven said "You breastfed me? in a slightly embarrassed voice
>"Oh yeah Not long after I had SourCream I started breastfeeding you, it was a good way of saving money so I Greg and me didn't need to buy milk and it was a healthy way for you to keep you fed and full."
>Steven said "S-so you..breastfed me a lot?
>Vidalias smile grew "Oh yes you were obsessed with my tits, you would grab onto my tits and suck for almost hours wanting to fill your little belly with my warm milk, My nipples are so big now because of how damn hard you sucked on my tits. you were like a little vacuum."
>Steven had butterflys in his stomach, "Why did dad never tell me?
>No idea little guy "Maybe he didn't want you thinking of me as your mommy too much, I'm honestly surprised you don't remember I mean I was still breastfeeding you all the way till you were five years old."

Holy fucking shit those boobs.

>gets magical powers
>becomes space captain
>not a mary sue

That is the one thing that SU doesn't encourage.

I mean, there was like one old granny union, but you shouldn't take old grannies seriously.

Can't tell if bait or shit taste

Doesn't everyone hate him? Isn't a key part of being a Mary Sue that all the other characters love you?

remember that one time steven called connie but then specified it waan't a magical adventure and he just wanted to hang out and she immediately came up with an excuse to not go?
really sizzles the synapses

No no, if the world hates you but you're cool anyway, you're still a Mary Sue.

Steven's house and the peninsula that beach city is one, more or less faces directly east.

so sun would only come in his window like that in the winter.

They hang out all the time. Even when there is nothing magical going on.
Do you guys really go out with your friends everytime they call up? sometimes I just want to do my own thing.

You think Steven still lives with the gems when he getting it nightly from Connie? He'd never get them to stop watching/sobbing/cheering him on.

He could just go into this magic sex room.

Connie broke his arm. That guy isn't a Chad, he doesn't even look like one. He just happen to be a normal kid and that's miles above Steven, whom is a deformed freak that can't grow up

that is literally his loft bedroom in the beachhouse though.

More like cuckcoldry. Probably most of the male staff are already into cuckcoldry

>"Leave room for Jesus" Prom Dances

>Steven is making love to Connie and eating her out.
>Connie moaning because he shapshifted his tongue to be super long and slimy
>Suddenly Connie hears "That's good Steven just like we taught you."
>Connie shrieks as she sees Pearl Garnet and Amethyst next to the bed with big smiles on there faces as they watched.
>"Hey don't stop now this was just getting good! Amethyst said while filming them with a hand camera.

Steven would 100% build a new house that looks exactly like his old one. Although now I'm thinking how hilarious an episode of SU would be where teen Connie and Steven are trying to get privacy so they can have sex for the first time, but keep running into the gems, who don't understand that sex is a private thing.

Why would you ever go for a boring human when Stevens a shapshifting alien magical boy.

>What's the problem? We watched Greg and Rose together all the time. Sometimes, when I behaved, Rose even let me join in or clean her up after! If I didn't behave, she made me clean Greg up. *shudder*

YO YOU GOT THAT NIGGA

>Pearl sobbing and muttering "just like Rose, just like Rose"
>Garnet smiling and holding up an encouraging sign
>Amethyst making "hilarious" sound effects the whole time
>Peridot would have the camera
>Lapis pretending she doesn't care but secretly wishing she was in Connie's place
>Paddy giving minutes late, shot by shot commentary

I want the episode where her parents find that written in her diary.

Connie doesn't want to admit she loves it.

Her nose is way too big,

God damn I got to meet a girl again soon.
Seeing all this art makes me miss the company of a women.

that word means nothing

We all know sucrose is a weeb.
Steven has a harem because of the crystal gems. Connie is a wasted character. The only reason I hate her is because they gave her the sword.