MrEnter trash talk Totally Spies

MrEnter trash talk Totally Spies.
youtu.be/8iXyfkmUlPw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1AYLhJ2-y8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did he talk shit about Alex? he better not

He did. He thinks she has no personality.

REEEEEEEEEE

>Autistic Man pokes a hive of wasps vigorously.mp4
Of all things he picked this.

>doesn't know why Dr. Bittersweet was making people fat

She outright said she was kicked out of the scout group for eating the cookies she was supposed to sell.

>the tone and style of this show doesn't look or feel like it wants to be a parody
>it kinda feels like its trying to take itself seriously on some level
Is he for fucking real?

(me)
>It has a more realistic artstyle than its contemporaries
No. It has an anime-esque artstyle, and one that actually looks pretty damn silly. Its only realistic in comparison to say, adventure time's noodle arms and dot eyes.

How big of a fucking manbaby can you be? Why do people listen to this guy at all? He hates a lot of shows, but ultimately his reason for hating them can be boiled down to "it makes me feel uncomfortable" or "it feels off". Unlike the chromosomes missing from his body, the stars don't have to align for someone to like a show. I can assure you the probable reason for him being unfamiliar and thus hating the show is because he's a massive disneyXD fag. There are so many people who came into contact with this show as they were growing up and enjoyed it because it tackled a certain fetish they enjoyed.

The worst are any of his Seth MacFarlane reviews. Every single one is him just saying, over and over.

>"The Seth makes this joke and I'm not a fan of this kind of humour."

>no-name e-celeb trash talk old french show nobody cares about anymore
who
the hellllll
gives a fuccckkk

Who really is a fan of Seth humor anyway?

>no-name e-celeb
He's one of the biggest most watched cartoon reviewers out there.

>the chromosomes missing from his body,

>There are so many people who came into contact with this show as they were growing up and enjoyed it because it tackled a certain fetish they enjoyed.
How exactly does that make the show not shit?

Mr. Enter's hilariously bad opinions aside, Totally Spies was a pretty boring show. At least Martin Mystery managed to be a tad interesting being about monsters.

In that they are not madly in love with it, but have a soft spot for it being the go-to fetish show. Delving anus first into dissecting it and criticizing its average plot is like complaining that Tom and Jerry had simple character designs; that is the point.

Lets not pretend knowing him is a good thing user

Eh, it's really shitty, I only like it because it reminds me of being a care-free kid home from school.
I can't hate Enter or even Pan, there are torture methods less severe than their personal lives.
Except Sparks, fuck that dork.

>Totally Spies was a pretty boring show
i agree, i only watched the show because of the hot valley girls in skintight suits.

I thought Alex was the sporty tomboy or something?

I'd say his king of the hill reviews are even worse. I really get the feeling he doesn't understand its style of humour, like at all.

She was also like an overgrown child, doing stuff like joining the prepubescent Clover was babysitting in trick-or-treating.

Her plan still doesn't make sense though. I don't like his vids, but the Dr. Bittersweet's plan doesn't get even target her ex-scout group. It's just generating profit for the cookie company (which wasn't even the one that kicked her out).

KoH's humor is adult but I don't think a manchild like him would get it.

Autists appeal to autists.

Why is anyone taking this retard seriously? His reviews are poorly thought and boring, and he's basically a manbaby shitting himself consistently over even most minor of things he dislikes.

Fratboys, dudebros, and middle schoolers?

>Totally Spies was a pretty boring show
Gotta agree. Good fapbait nowadays, but back then I only ever watched it because that's what was on.

First you made Everyone hate Johnny Bravo, now this

Mr.Enter should go to jail

What are you talking about? He never reviewed Johnny Bravo.

his Sons and Daughters is coming to THE PAPA

Was Totally Spies good at being anything other than being a censored fetish hentai?

Well, he is (or was, idc really) a brony, so that says alot for starters.

I have autism, and I don't like MrEnter.

What surprises me is that he's the only case I've seen someone say TTG is bad where I think "just shut your fat fucking mouth for fuck's sake".

That's quite the achievement.

To be fair, his TTG reviews repeat pretty much all the same points.

>listening to, by far and away, the worst cartoon "reviewer"
You should have known going into it that he was just going to talk shit because he doesn't like sex, which is 100% of the appeal of the show.

Totally Spies had the most accurate portrayal of teenage girls on television.

Truthfully, I just hate him and I'm just hoping for Sup Forums to roast him.

Not liking one episode of it =/= trash talking the entire series, OP

On a semi-related note, elephant Clover a cute.

>roast
You have to go back.

Actually, that's kind of how Enter reviews things. He discusses his dislike for a show by reviewing one episode.

Huh? There are plenty of shows that he has both positive and negative reviews for different episodes.

I'd rather watch that one podcast where they watch every single episode of Totally Spies then this mr. enter shit.

Why bother trash talking about something that no one cares about beyond providing fetish fuel? It's like calling a garbage bag trash.

Totally spies was my shit back in the day.

What about Amazing Spiez

I'm glad that I unsubscribed to his channel. At the beginning I was agreeing with him, but then the more I watched his videos more I got how much he is boring. Recap of all his videos for those who are uninterested:

>This episode is bad
>Now we'll see why
>This episode begins with a joke I didn't like, so nobody else must find it funny
>Ehy, that guy mentioned ponies? This reminds me that My Little Pony is the best cartoon ever and that in a perfect world everyone should watch only that and nothing else because I said so!
>Gross humour, I don't like it
>Now I get hooked on a single detail and I'll focus on it for the remainder of the review
>*same 3-4 scenes looped ad nauseam for the reminder of the video*
>Now I'll make a joke about how much I hate Patrick Star because yes!
>THE END

Also there was that time where he reviewed a random episode of that cartoon with the girl and the talking dog and he kept complaining because the episode (that according to Wikipedia listings was like in the second half of the show) didn't explain the basis of the show.

>This reminds me that My Little Pony is the best cartoon ever and that in a perfect world everyone should watch only that and nothing else because I said so!
I don't even think he doesn't like the show anymore, he hasn't done a review in years.

He unironically thinks that cartoons should be taken seriously and moralistic.

Why shouldn't they? If the story is being written to deliver a moral or some other message, why shouldn't it be taken seriously?

>"I HAVE ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS SHOWS PHYSICS"

It's a fucking cartoon...?

The audience knows on some level that the events depicted in the cartoons are fake and just wanna watch some something to enjoy. They're not interested in being spoken down to by their media.

I doubt he's old enough to remember when cartoons were cartoons, not just talking heads with bodies standing a 3/4 front view.

Go home, Enter.

And buy a new mic on the way there.

>now, look, I don't think I'm better than anybody because I don't have sex (which is why I bring it up in every episode about love, relationships, whatever in a sanctimonious tone)
>but why would anybody want to watch a clownification weight gain titty show??

Who is that faggot? Someone from Sup Forums?

how dare you insult Sup Forums like that, i'm not even joking i'm being 100% serious when i said that

>This reminds me that My Little Pony is the best cartoon ever and that in a perfect world everyone should watch only that and nothing else because I said so!
This reminds me that he's a hasdrone that will defend the show after the season three finale.

Before I watch this; he doesn't chimp out that the spies use beauty products as gadgets does he? If so for someone who's so dedicated about tropes he sure doesn't understand jokes mocking tropes

Then why do we care what he thinks? His YT channel sure reeks of Sup Forums, however.

EXTRA THICC!!!!

Sauce?

fuck off, stop calling him Sup Forums you dumbass

I have no idea who this guy is but fuck him and his trash opinion

user says the source in his post, the one you just replied too retard

oh...

ok..

thanks

:l

He calls it girl pandering, but in passing. He's more annoyed by the valley girl talk, honestly.

>Autist gets angry over cartoons & acts like his opinions are fact, no matter how bad said opinion may be
So why do you faggots hate Enter again? He's basically Sup Forums: the e-celeb. Minus the fetishes.

hey fuck off, not everyone on Sup Forums i as retarded as enter you dumbass

he shits on drawn together, but only acknoledges the movie, which every one knows was shit anyway

he never talks about how good the series was or uses clips from it, its always him taking the movie as an example of the entire show

is he /ourguy/?

Sup Forumsmrades, prepare for war

youtube.com/watch?v=C1AYLhJ2-y8
still better than this

Don't forget he was recently diagnosed with ADD.

>Recently
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that one of the things that you have to show symptoms of in childhood in order to have a formal diagnosis? I might be confusing it with autism, but I know at least one of the two has to be diagnosed during childhood to be valid.

this punk attacked Totally Spies

he must die!

>The audience knows on some level that the events depicted in the cartoons are fake
That could be said for literally all forms of media.
The audience knows on some level that the events depicted in the [movie/painting/book] are fake

Why does anyone care?
WHY?!

FUCK. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

>this thread

>Johnny Bravo
Explain

>biggest most watched
>224k subscribers

I knew you were full of shit so fuck you for making me look it up

Wait wasnt he in hot water for asking sexy pictures of little boys?

Sad, isn't it?