What are some big factors for Fire Nation soldiers staying on Earth Kingdom territory instead of returning back home?

What are some big factors for Fire Nation soldiers staying on Earth Kingdom territory instead of returning back home?

why are boobs so pleasant to look at?
damn, I dont even like the avatar series but I clicked on this thread as fast as i could

Lebensraum? Island nations get cramped quickly.

Because you're a deviant sicko. Boobs aren't meant to be looked at, they're purely function. They are used for resting beer cans on and swatting flies.

this has to be a shop right?

Social differences and political instability. The Fire Nation at the time was undergoing enormous social upheaval due to Zuko's multitude of reforms, nationalist groups and terrorist movements sprang up like wildfire and it was tumultuous time. Soldiers who'd just seen the end of all fighting in the Earth Kingdom were more likely to just kick back and put down roots rather than go back to the volatile powder keg that was the home islands.

The Earth Kingdom government of the time was too busy rebuilding to pursue any wide campaign of discrimination of the colonists living there, and said colonies possessed enough autonomy and resources to continue existing trade links with each other, before expanding it to Earth Kingdom towns and cities. The home islands had a surplus of trained engineers and technicians scrambling for jobs, in the Earth Kingdom their skills were desperately needed. You could stay in a colony, get rich as a steam engineer, and build up a sizeable business; or go back home to a housing crisis, an unemployment epidemic, food shortages and get burned to death by some anarchist attack.

Not to mention that many of them as Earth Kingdom colonists were considered as "halfbreeds" or "not true Fire Nation" by many of these nationalist groups, they were born and bred in these Fire Nation colonies and unlikely to just go back because some boy Fire Lord told them the war was over and they had to leave their homes for some volcanic rock their grandparents had left behind.

Also Earth Kingdom broads' pussy game is ridiculous.

>lee, my soldier
>yuo are discharge now
>yu must choose wife and have children
>will you pick socially immobile homeland
>or fertile lands we have conquered for living in
>...

kek

It was the "hundred years war". Some of them could have been living there for 3 generations

in the comics some colonies existed for 2 or 3 generations. And there were a lot of mixed families. Simple enough for the guys who began occupying cities less than a year ago, but not so much for people whom that's the only home they've ever known and hold as much hereditary claim as any other local.

Please, tell us more. I love pseudo history for some reason

Probably not those poorly shopped tits

Check out "Avatar Aang: An Annotated Bibliography", easily the best Avatar fanfic I've ever read. It's chock full of the stuff, and all of it's great. I've got work now but if by some miracle the thread survives till then I'll make up some more bullshit.

Do you think Jin enjoys oil play?

neat writing, user.

Laying it on a little thick today? Okay, alright, ante up, no laughing due to temporal super dickery now, but can we add light bondage and minor blood play to that??

BIG FAWKING TIDDIES! I need to suck the milk right out of them.

It's really weird just how often I see threads about this character who isn't even from one episode of Avatar, but one third of an episode. And it was 12 years ago.

It's almost every day. Don't you have anything NEW to talk about, OP? Do you have a life at all?

God I could drown in those tits. Please oh God of awesome titties send one of these cows my way.

OP, answer my question pls

I'm not OP if that's what you're implying, OP can't bump their own threads. Also tits, what more do you need.

Was that rule extended for the entire thread? I know OPs can't bump their own threads until someone else had replied first, I'm sure that may still be the case.

The entire thread. I think it's on a timer though, but it's a ridiculously long one like 24 hours.

Earth tits.

They're still big in the original.

>be fire nation soldier on the way to the occupied earth kingdom
>girls back home are hot, but generally pretty standard fare
>step off the airship and make your way to the city your garrison is at
>all the women, ALL of them are incredibly endowed, and the poorer ones barely wear anything but a robe with a sash

What the fuck would YOU do? I bet there was a shitload of fire nation boys that grabbed an earth wife while they could.

I would have gone back for either Ty Lee or one of her sisters.