Will you be among the hot '60s-looking girls to wish Strap and Space Captainface a safe voyage, and if not, how come?

Will you be among the hot '60s-looking girls to wish Strap and Space Captainface a safe voyage, and if not, how come?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTUAMVJD7XY
youtube.com/watch?v=R57srwbYzV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please, for the love of god, get Mark Mercury to make him a theme song like this: youtube.com/watch?v=oTUAMVJD7XY

>Stop watching Steven Universe around the episode where that black girl had nightmares about pizza
>Now Lars is apparently a badass space pirate with a crew of gems, his hair is a teleporter and he was dead at some point I guess?
>"Wow, I must have dropped off right before a huge arc kicked off to develop a character into something so different, huh?"
>Ask around and it happened in like two episodes
Huh.

>huge arc in Steven Universe

No, they come in bursts like fireworks and in between there's nothing but filler episodes about the townspeople. Lars being a badass Captain Harlock reference is going to get one episode and then there's going to be nothing the rest of the season about him.

I'll admit of all the anime being parodied

Captain Harlock was pretty much dead last on that list

This is what happens when you sacrifice a consistent narrative for the sake of pointless world building.
Also, it's way more episodes after the pizza dream, user.

Leave the Diamonds to me

SPACE CAPTAINFACE
HE'S ALWAYS HAVING SPACE COCKTAILS WITH HOT '60s-LOOKING GIRLS!
WHERE ARE ALL THE HOT '60s-LOOKING GIRLS!?

It happened over the course about 5 to 7 episodes.
Starting with the good Lars.

I'm much more emotionally interested in Lars becoming a big bro/knight character to Steven. I care more about him than I ever did about Connie.

That's because Connie is shit and Lars is a good character. I hope they don't ruin him though.

>Mfw Steven tells Lars he always thought of Lars as a big brother he never had.
>Lars tells Steven he's the annoying little brother he wish he had.

I-it's not like I like you or anything you!

To think there were people here whining about Lars getting stranded with Steven, and wanted Connie to go with him instead.

Lars ruffling Steven's hair after calling him his little brother.

Poor Emerald, she was so pure before she met Lars.
Now Lars dominates her thoughts and makes her think unclean lewd acts between herself and him.

OH BABY thats a jam

youtube.com/watch?v=R57srwbYzV4

there's new episodes?

is the mega still up?

Fucking this
Where do I find these?

Sorry, no new episodes, just the preview that was shown.

"I'm in my 60's!"

Why must good gems always suffer.

Not even a strongbad thread
Fuck your stupid show, whatever it is

things that happened

Lars found a much better girl than Sadie to date when he became Captain Harlock.

if emerald wont take lars to dinner we anons can try taking his place

Poor Paddy.
Lars moved on from her.

Yeah, no one has ever stopped watching a show put kept up with it's major developments

What is Sup Forums opinion or Lars now in the show?

I want to marry him.

Anyone know when new episodes drop, or has a date not been given yet?

Turbo-weenie becomes a cool guy. I have to say I like it. Now if only they wouldn't squander it like they do everything else.

I can't believe I didn't think Emerald > Emeraldas.

>sidecharacters story is more interesting than anything else in the show
what other examples of this are there?

Why couldn't they had steven never leave homeworld and then we'd have a neat episode of them stealing the ship and getting development for lars?

Status Quo.

Captain Harlock is good tho