Is there any superpower more useful in real life than shapeshifting?

Is there any superpower more useful in real life than shapeshifting?

Super intelligence

Mind control
Reality Warping
Super Intelligence
Ability to see the future
Time Travel

List goes on really, and honestly if you milk the super intelligence you could easily find a way to get all these powers.

Shapeshifting is only good when they can turn into anything, like Durlans. And even then something like speed force is probably better.

Is there any way to have super intelligence and not become a slave to the goverment?

Freeze time is eternally number one

And how it is useful? I guess you can rob some banks and kill some people and thats it.

Telekinesis is limited only by imagination and a knowledge of physics.

You don't have super intelligence if you can't think of how

Not necessarily. It might take you an immense amount of physical effort to move stuff with your mind

Yeah. Be super intelligent and figure out a way not to be a slave to the government.

become the government

Detecting shapeshifting.

Whats the best superpower for foreplay?

Powers are only as useful as the person using it
A brainlet that can tell the future still can't win the lottery

Might I interest you in seasteading?

I don't know why bother with super intelligence when shapeshifting allows you to replace any politican or celebrity. Not to mention slowed down aging

Why replace them when you can just be one?

Why to be one if you can be many?

But if you're super intelligent you can build a decide that allows you to replace them. And also halt your aging.

You can't even put a sentence together, who will believe you are anyone else?

Telekinesis, natch.

But can you convincingly act as the person you're disguised as?

It's certainly the best for sex.

>i look cool now
>wait, i still am autistic and don't know what to do

Even if you fail, you could just replace someone else

>Not wanting eternity alone

They'd be in the same fucking room as you, are you just going to jump into a closet and pop out as someone else?

Depends on how super intelligent you are.
If you're so ridiculously intelligent that you can play the whole government then you're good.
Actually if you're just super intelligent enough to make it seem like you're realistically but very intelligent.
Yeah but hopefully the fact you can literally be whoever you want to fuck's physical fantasy does a lot of the lifting.

>Yeah but hopefully the fact you can literally be whoever you want to fuck's physical fantasy does a lot of the lifting.
Why would it?

No. When people around me will get suspicious, i will just leave and shapeshift into someone else.

So in your head, nobody would ever follow you.

Telekinesis would be pretty good to have.

Why would anyone follow me?

Because they fucking suspect that you're not that person.

Because I tend to get more easily aroused in the presence of someone I really want to fuck.
I inferred that if it's someone impossibly attractive that it becomes even easier.

>i'm autistic, that means everyone does what i do
You would fuck up shapeshifting powers in less time than it takes for Domino's to deliver a pizza.

You are weird user. If someone you know will start to behave differently, would you suspect him to be a shapeshifter?

Omnipotence or Omniscience, even just strong telekineses or extreme speed like the Flash, I would even say teleportation

Being psychic is pretty useful.

So you're saying intense sexual attraction doesn't heighten arousal

Being able to literally see something from someone's perspective. Perfect empathy feel their emotions, hear their thoughts, and understand them like you understand yourself.

Her superpower can't be that useful, she married deadpool.

If I was bullet proof I would be the sickest cop ever

Psionics
Reality Manipulation

>ctrl+f
>immortality
>zero hits
Let's see how much help your fancy powers or shapeshifting is going to help you when you're 90. Meanwhile the immortal guy will have just stayed under the radar working an honest job that he can retire on, and then whenever he needs some more money he'll just use his lifetime of knowledge to get a leg up.

For real life it is by far the best power.

but I don't want to live in this shithole forever

>Have immortality
>Get stuck under a rock

Sounds great.

>be shapeshifter
>get stuck under a rock

Sounds great.

shapeshifters like Mistique do not age

>you're the best at what you do.

Every time. So cheeky.

That's a bullshit tacked-on ability and you know it. Same thing with Wolverine having super-smelling powers and claws instead of just super-healing with mechanical claws.

Shapeshifting AND getting the abilities of the person you're imitating.

Like Lady Clay. Or the Adaptoid.

flight, never get stuck in traffic again

But you wouldn't feel sex

I always thought Mr.Fantastic powers would be pretty helpful in real life. But shape shifting is definitely up their

Why not just combine them and be like Madame Rouge? She could shape-shift AND stretch like Mr. Fantastic.

Teleportation.

>Travel anywhere in the world
>easily rob any bank in the world for free money
>can start a instant courier service and make loads of dosh
>can live in remote places and drop by anywhere else just to pick a few things up and come back in no time

>he hasn't responded
So the theory that he posts the images himself does have some weight to it.
Not to mention the irony that he insults other for being ban evaders when he evaded at least 8 bans in a Star Vs thread last night.

>Teleport into a rock
>Teleport into someone else
>Teleport into a violent gay orgy

This isn't a thread for posting Ruins version of powers, user. For all of them we're obviously working on the assumption that the power works.

immortality?

There's the beauty. Eventually you either die or shapeshift into something that can get out of the rock.
If you're immortal and eternally immobile it's just kind of shit.
Also you eventually lose everyone you love, or if you don't love anyone live perpetuity alone.
Yeah it's all fun and games until Samuel L Jackson comes for your ass.

I would take Multiple Man's power over Mystique's any day. Why be anyone when you can be anywhere?

Flying.

Because fuck traffic

While it presents some fun options for becoming male, female or anywhere in between, if you just want to get laid you can't beat pleasure stimulation.

*Powers may include grievous existential angst, I know

I would be too afraid of the thought of forgetting who the original was and induce fighting among myselves

Exponential improvement.

All of one's skills and inherent attributes improve infinitely and exponentially...

Leads into a bunch of other superpowers including super-intelligence, which itself leads to all conceivable superpowers...

If you're going to go that way then at least make some argument about how you'll end up alone at the end of the universe and become the new Galactus or something. Getting stuck under a rock isn't exactly bad compared to witnessing the eventual heat death of the universe.

The losing everyone you love argument I've never understood. 90% of people already lose almost everyone they love. Every loving marriage ends with one person losing the other. Every group of close friends experience the loss of one of the group. Every child grows up to lose their parents. Plenty of parents end up losing their child. The only way you can get out of any of that is to make sure you're the first to die, which is selfish. The difference with immortality is that instead of losing your beloved wife at 90 and then just waiting to die because there's nothing else you can do in life you can turn your energy to other pursuits until you've moved on and eventually find love again, and again and again. The love doesn't lose its power because it won't last forever, that loss only sweetens the love. Unless you're prone to very pessimistic viewpoints and giving up.

Or you could just find another immortal you love.

Obviously the one that absorbs all the others is the original.

I mean, obviously, right?

Right?

>you can literally be whatever you want
Ftfy

You might as well say "being God", you un-fun faggot.

My top pick is telekinesis. But shapwshifting is a close second

Telekinesis is just a worse version of telepathy, though.

Reading people's minds>>>>>>>punching people with your mind

And get away from any trouble

>beating people up without touching them
>worse than reading thoughts

I'd rather have Jackie Chan powers for that.

>Beauty/Attractiveness > charisma > Intelligence
This is a fact of life.

High intelligence can get you far, but high charisma can get you even further and nothing beats attractiveness. Being an extremely attractive individual will get you almost anything in life even if you are not very bright.

Yeah. What are you, some mindless goon working as a bouncer? If you can read people's minds you can do anything you want in the world. Become the best policeman in the world, become a politician, become a spy, become a lawyer, become a judge, become a thief, conman, or the most famous magician in the world. All while not having to reveal that you actually have any powers at all if you don't want to. The world is your goddamn oyster, with people's minds being the pearl.

Meanwhile punching people with your mind is just punching people without having to swing your arm. How the hell is that going to get you anywhere in life except as a showman? Just get a fucking gun if you want to mess people up from afar.

I don't want to read peoples thoughts, I'm depressed enough. Can you imagine having to hear everyones petty shitty thoughts? I would honestly give up hope in humanity entirely.

I would add pyrokinesis to it. That was i can heat up my food or cool my drink by thinking.

>Die from old age
Great power user

Yeah, having connections and being persuasive and knowing everybody's most embarrassing moment in high school is nice, until I telekinetically jam you and your friends' guns and bodyslam you all.

POWER IS POWER, stick that in your business guide

>not teleporting your mind into a new body
Pleb

Yeah, I bet it will be fun trying to get rid of the old body everytime you use your power

Do you just not read comics, or what? Telepaths always beat telekinetics, because they can just fuck with the telekinetic guy's brain. Telekinesis is nothing but a showier action-version of telepathy, with telepathy going directly to what matters. Control the mind and you control the body.

>Telepathyfags
>only useful against humans
>can't fight animals due to not knowing how animal brains work
>can't fight robots because non-organic
>think that reading minds is comparable to being able to manipulate objects with their mind
Ohhh wow you can see what a persons favorite color is, what a great power.
Meanwhile telekinesis in the real world would be absurdly overpowered. Create a blood clot in someone's brain to subtly kill them. Propel yourself forward for super speed. Don't have to worry about strength because you can just lift that shit with your mind. Manipulate the air away from someone's head to suffocate them.
>B-b-b-b-b-but I can read their mind and react to their attacks!
Good luck dodging a gun shot retard. I'll just stop the bullet with my mind. God telepathyfags are pathetic.

shapeshifting seems like a pretty shit power honestly, I'd go for flying any day

Omnipotence
Omniscience
Telepathy with mind control

The thread subject is powers being useful in REAL LIFE. Where the fuck are you going to fight robots or animals?

Literally all you can do with telekinesis is fight and kill, two things that aren't actually that useful in real life unless you life in a third-world shithole. AND you can do that with telepathy as well, but you've got a thousand more options.

Telekinesis will not protect you from radiation, diseases, poisoning, and of course, from telepathy. Try stopping this things with your mind.

Carol pls.

be a villain. otherwise you need to stay away from any sort of weapons/defense technology. Most smart people realize that vigilante justice is wrong, and that a (non-tyrannical) government aught to have a monopoly on the legitimate use of force.

Mind
fucking
control

>all you can do with telekinesis is fight and kill
Brainlet telepathycuck detected, grow an imagination then come back to this discussion.
>subtley influencing the ball in sports games to become an athlete, earning you fame and fortune
>become a famous magician, doing tricks that noone could ever figure out
Telepathy won't protect you from any of that either. All telepathy lets you do is read minds, good luck stopping a brain clot with that when you can't even move because you're being held in place with telekinesis.

>Telekinesis will not protect you from radiation, diseases, poisoning
All are particles you can control. Hell with telekinesis you could block out sunlight and any lightsource (or just blind the target by destroying their eyeballs. And if they try to use telepathy on you you just crush their head. In a straight up battle its all who gets the first strike and part of it would be range.

But screw fighting. Telekinesis allows you to fly, go into space or underground. That alpne makes it a cool power to have cause i would go walking on the moon

Oh wow you can cheat in sports. That truly is better than become the president using telepathy.

Oh and please tell me how being able to read minds is going to help you become president.
Mind control is not telepathy by the way, it's a seperate power.