Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSB4wGIdDwo
youtube.com/watch?v=gd4UBI1Qm9U
youtube.com/watch?v=K80AYRubOtE
youtube.com/watch?v=A5cV8MCIoMkshe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But they're discussed because of shitty they are

Fpbp

We're still talking about The Room and Troll 2 ain't we?

>being a disaster artist like Tommy Wuseau is a good thing

>years after premiere

Batman V Peepee Jar came out last year dumbass

Why did you post this on Sup Forums too?

All capeflicks are forgettable. You only think otherwise because you buy into the artificial hype perpetuated by simplistic and escapist consumer culture.

Why are MCU movies forgetting less than 2 weeks after release?

this is anecdotal
but people around my parts still love winter soldier, iron man, avengers 1 and 2, and GOTG 1 and 2

they really love quoting them to this day

this doesnt apply to everyone, but at least locally they are still brought up frequently

You're right it is anecdotal

There's literally a thread about the Spider-Man movie up RIGHT NOW

Stop lying and take your retarded bait thread somewhere else you jizz covered faggot

It hasn't been 2 weeks, dumb ass

It came out almost 3 week ago.

I don't see any threads about Snyders DC movies up right now, and Spider-man had premiere around a month ago and people still talk about it. Heck GOTG2 still gets threads from time to time.

People like shittalking bad things more than they like praising good things.

And most MCU movies are just okay. Nothing much to discuss either way

youtube.com/watch?v=VSB4wGIdDwo

Because that was awesome

Because Snyder's influence was kept away.

Justice League is going to be so shit and i don't even care anymore

Until the ending. You could practically taste the Snyder in the final fight, right down to the fucking awful dialogue.

he wrote and produced it

I see Tom Brevort was secretly working on the DCEU all along.

>he wrote

I love this.

>has a story by credit
>HE CLEARLY WROTE THE WHOLE THING

And you could tell what he wrote, it was the shit ending.

ah, of course, no influence at all then right?

Sorry, what are the movies forgetting?

>tfw nobody talks about suicide flop anymore

>ah, of course, no influence at all then right?

Oh no, he had influence. Bad influence.

But the Snyder Kino Patrol are trying to spin it as him writing the whole movie.

>tfw no more MOMS GONNA FREAK memes

sad

youtube.com/watch?v=gd4UBI1Qm9U

youtube.com/watch?v=K80AYRubOtE

I am. That was great

Good keep it that way.

No one talks about Man of Steel. And all BVS threads are bait threads by people like you.

>But the Snyder Kino Patrol are trying to spin it as him writing the whole movie.
No? wonder woman was clearly brilliant, Patty know what I like her theme, Snyder did that

youtube.com/watch?v=A5cV8MCIoMkshe is doing.

No, but he wrote at the very least a third of the entire movie, the script even went to the writers guild of America for arbitration.

And for the record, Johns only worked on Dialogue, changes not escenes, and thst is not different than an actor coming out with new jokes on set.

>no one talks about mos

People do. Mos has have more threads this year than doctor strange

MoS and BvS were objectively good.

.......................hey rick.....

Stop replying to Umais. He has literally the exact same thread posted in Sup Forums as well

If shitting in a movie is reason an ought for you go "huuur but people STILL TALK about it", them every time that you shit talks them and keeps mentioning them and making threads like this you are TALKING ABOUT THEM.

Also, Sup Forums is the only place that I know who has a shit definition for popularity. For them if something isn't as talked in pop culture as Star Wars it is "forgotten".

What the hell do you expect people to be talking about, several months after the movie? This is what happens with 99% of movies, nobody still talks about Mad Max Fury Road for example.

t. Marvejpajeet

Because you keep spamming KINO threads Pajeet

T. Dipto

t. Rshul

>marvelpajeet calling anyone else a pajeet

No they're not. Man of Steel is alright but BvS is one of the biggest clusterfucks of a Capeshit film I've ever seen. No amount of biblical imagery will ever make that travesty a good film

>t. Shut the fuck up and start making out you faggots.

hello rasheesh

Do you actually have an argument as to why BvS is a good movie or are you just gonna spam pastas and Indian names everytime someone says it's shit

No one cares about marvel movies after a month, hell even the Gilmore girls had a joke about that, and one of the writers is an actor in guardians.

This. Everyone's drawing their Robbie Quinns, and some Enchantresses. That's all we needed to take out of that film.

It's more enjoyable and memorable than any MCU flick

But you keep talking about them.

I actually got some good grades on a paper I did on how the first Captain America movie uses history in its storytelling and setting back in High school, and how it uses both real world history and the history of the character in itself as a way to both poke fun at Steve Rogers early adventures aswell as pay tribute to the comics cultural impact.

No it isn't

>you don't know
>how to greentext

>Snyderfags so contrarian many of them don't like Wonder Woman because it's not terrible enough

Yes it is

cuz hes perfect

This

Well, OP. You remembered them enough to make this shitty thread.

I don't know much about Thor's hammer, but would Vision really have been able to lift it?

Ego was a disturbing character.

Why does he have all those lines on his chin, but the Collector and the Grandmaster only have one?

Is he like ten Elders combined into one guy?

>Titanic and Hindenburg talked about years after their voyages
>billions of "successful" voyages are forgotten about within months

you stupid mugga Thanos ain't no Elder

Yes but according to Snyder contrarians the cgi monsters with no character in 3/4 DCEU movies are kino and high art...

Kill yourself crossposter
>

Casual here. What race IS Thanos anyway?

Is there a more pathetic board than Sup Forums?

Ugh I hate all the bandwagoning retards this capeshit craze has been attracting, everybody now who it's a self-confessed fan of the characters only talks about the fucking movies all those retarded 9gag-styled Marvel and DC fanpages in Facebook only shitposts about the Rotten Tomatoes ratings and the Box Office.

The average comic character fan is now as fucking stupid as the average video game console fan

Titan.

oh the humanity

Blueberry.

Gotg 2 was fucking awful and I can barely remember shit from it

Everyone in your area sounds like a fucking virgin

The Captain America movies, GoTG movies, and first Iron Man are legitimately memorable and good tho

Sup Forums doesn't discuss things that we enjoy, most comics that the majority of our posters agree is great hardly get mentioned in threads at all, but at any given time half of the board is dedicated to threads complaining about something, if we like it there is nothing to actually argue about.

Are you new to Sup Forums or something?

That explains all the MCU threads recently, Christ the MCU has gone to shit

People don't like talking about good things on Sup Forums. They like talking about things to shit on.

Mediocrity is forgotten. Awfulness is remembered. And the worst anyone can say about any given Marvel film is that it is mediocre.

That's fair, it also explains why BvS, and SS get talked about far more than most mcu movies, I don't think the Directors Cut Extended Universe was ever good

There, not both companies have been shit posted about, now you can delete this company wars thread and take it back to Sup Forums where it belongs

I don't talk about Marvel movies because whatever I'll say about them will attract hundreds of idiots either screaming "not muh" or "bland cinematography! Flop! Too much RDJ! Bland! Quips!..." and so forth

I mean, you can see it happening live as things come out or get announced, like when new Cap Marvel details emerged and after a few threads of speculations the shitposting brigade came in and now you can't find a thread without people crying about SJWs and coming up with conspiracy theories about how Carol will become the center of the universe just because feminism. Similarly to how people decided to preemptively get mad at Hela replacing Death in IW despite nothing suggesting such a stupid idea in the promotional material of either movies

At some point you just fucking give up. Listening to the "consensus" the MCU stopped being good at it's inception after IM, i can't fight people 24/7 to try argue the opposite, it's not healthy

>2 movies of Zack Snyder
>are discussed years after premiere
>all of it is damage control trying to convince others that it wasn't garbage

>this is what dcucks actually believe
kekeke

Discussed where?

Literally only Sup Forums and Sup Forums cling to Snyder shit. I don't think bring the obsession of autists is something to brag about.

Same pajeet

?

Pajeet knows how to edit elements

Haha, I got myself caught.

Dumb pajeet

>be marvel
>flood the market with cookie cutter movies that don't break formula
>get confused when people would rather talk about the unpredictable DC movies

But that's the thing, they're not really unpredictable. They're painfully mediocre.

That's bc they are giant cluster fucks that everybody saw bc of how popular the characters are.

Sent :)

>capeshit
>unpredictable
Superhero movies are the bottom of the barrel of cinema, they always follow the same structure, same character arcs, same plot points, and not even death is a danger when characters can be revived.

>tfw I like Marvel and DC movies
except for Suicide Squad of course

Post the picture

youd be wrong there bud. everytime one of these stupid ass topics come up both Marvel and DC movies are brought up.

Capeshit is cancer and will all be forgotten

which one?
This one?

or this one?