So I know she's obviously meant as a parody of the blonde ditz archetype but does anyone else find Lindsey from TDI...

So I know she's obviously meant as a parody of the blonde ditz archetype but does anyone else find Lindsey from TDI rather endearing? I mean yeah she's an idiot but she's also loyal, honest (when not being manipulated) and overall seems like a nice girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmInDACZ-lk
youtu.be/27h3SGZnk7U
youtu.be/T1ZQSRwbfo8
youtu.be/tVr5WxrJQgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just wanna f**k her

user
Just let your dick do its thing
Stop trying to apply logic to it

She's great, seems like a really sweet girl, also has some of the best lines.
"I speak English, and American"

Man, is only the art style of the show wasnt so bland and stiff.

She would look amazing if draw on ATLA style or something like this.

Venture Brothers style at most. It's easy to remember the characters in this style, since their descriptions would end up with bland designs. Trying to copy animu is too much work for just a joke

I like this style honestly because of how curvy and hippy it is, see also Butch Hartman's style. As far as Lindsey goes I do think she's endearing, she is the kind of person who makes a good friend.

There's only one character who can dare compare to Lindsey, and her name is Blainley!

Lindsey confuses my dick. The total drama art style is not sexy at all, yet Lindsey has a lovable personality and if drawn in another style could be 'hot damn' territory. So I'm stuck in this limbo of 'She's kinda hot, but at the same time not at all'.

yeah shes the best girl.

and is also the best WW.

Courtney

Is TDI the curviest kids show ever?

Lindsey is pretty hot, Courtney is delicious brown and Blainley is a MILF but with Amy and Samey you get two sexy twins with one already used to dominating the other.

She's lovely. I adore bimbos. With them what you see is what you get. Sexy and stupid. It's endearingly uncomplicated.

Heather is a total bitch, everyone and there mom knows that, but I wasn't the only one who thought her alpha ass was hot was I?

Sure is a big source of waifu.

Oh definitely. She is my favorite character in the show, just not the hottest to me.

Anyone else interested in the only real MILF the TDI series has ever had?

Something for everyone

I counted 11 girls I'd smash

Blainley kinda looks like an older version of Lindsey

Hard to find a best girl in this series
Lindsay and Leshawna are definitely near the top though

Best girl in what sense? Because if give hottest to Lindsay, but I like Crimson, Heather and McArthur's characters more.

Pretty much that
All if the girls, unless they're intentonally unlikeable, have likeable personalities

She is white, blonde and have big boobs, is perfect!

So I know Katie and Sadie are pretty much joined at the hip but Katie is the only one of the pair that interests me. I wouldn't ask her to dump her best friend but I'd put my foot down on her bringing Sadie along for any dates or anything else intomate.

Congrats. You now know why people put up with idiots like this. As a man in a relationship with a moron, this warms my heart. Life is more fun when you're with the person that does all the shit you don't want to do because they're too stupid to know it sucks. I die annoyed and exhausted, but it won't be alone.

>those first episodes when Chris, a 30+ year old man, made several references to wanting to fuck Lindsey, a 16 year old girl
How did they get away with it?

Hated her
Patrician taste

He pretends to be younger than he actually is

Because the age of consent in Canada is 16 and as long as he does it while he doesn't have any power over her such as when he's hosting the show it's completely legal up here (except for anal, you have to be 18 to do anal)

If you're talking about how they got it past the censors, we have much less strict nes than the us in terms of sex and nudity.

Am Canadian too user, and the actual legal age of 16 in Canada isn't well known even to Canadians, so there's still the stigma. Hence why I'm shocked that they were able to pass those jokes without most people raising their eyebrows.
Also related: youtube.com/watch?v=cmInDACZ-lk

I'm going to say that they got away with it by spacing the jokes out considerably throughout the season, and making them seem as innocent as they possible could without losing the original meaning. Maybe the guy who was assigned to review Total Drama liked the idea of Chris getting with Lindsey?

Gwen, Courtney, and Lindsay are easily the standouts.

Didn't he also check out Gwen when her pants ripped off?

WE'RE GONNA BRING THE DINNER TO THE TABLE

THEN WE'RE GONNA EAT IT

You're lying if you say that you wouldn't love to replace Mal in this scene. For a few of the Total Drama girls at the very least.

Scott >>>>>>>>>> Mal

Thats not saying much dude.

Needs more girls and no mildred
Also mal/mike a shit

>minus 2 points for stepping on Lindsay's jet
kek, this show is great sometimes.

Plus she has a genuine friendship with Beth, the geeky girl.

Forgot picture.

Beth is cute as fuck.

I need some lewds with Kitty and Lindsay

who's third from the left, second row?

Dawn from Pahkitew Island

Best waifu

thanky user

She is from revenge of the island not pahkitew island

Revenge*

Jesus fucking Christ her arms O.O

Ah, my mistake.

>teeny tits
a travesty

power rankings, no one else matters

easy, EASY number one. sheesh

>The most boring choices

Ooh, surprise, surprise.

you mean Mildred

she is my favorite, and also the hottest to me, I have a thing for asian girls and for whatever her character archetype is (alpha bitch? queen bee? idk man)

>replace Mal
nah man I would fuck him too
cody too

I wish I could post more, but literally all the pics of Lindsay I have are nsfw.

crop them

Whats with these two out of proportion ones?

They aren't, they're just that tall.

needs more of the girls there, but definitely agree

Jasmine is just really tall, while Dakotazoid is a mutant

Like the other guys said they are just really tall

youtu.be/27h3SGZnk7U

youtu.be/T1ZQSRwbfo8

Nobody likes you, Mildred
stop posting

The other girls don't look as good

>tfw no giant monster gf

Heather is my favorite too.

brokenlynx never will restart to draw TD girls.

Very Nice.

Hope to see more.

Would you mind doing more?

bump

>Bridgette is number 2
Literally the most vanilla and boring character on the show
>Ella isn't even on your list

He gets asked every TD thread. I'm fairly certain it's been years since the last new drawing at this point.

I never watched past TDWT, is the rest actually good?

Revenge is decent, most people hate All Stars but I thought it was okay, Paki-whatever sucks donkey dick and has only a couple likeable characters, but they redeem themselves with Ridonculous Race which is almost as good as the first season

Two things.
1)The music in World Tour was first class, as well as the art. I'd research it all if I had time.
2)I liked Heather becoming less bitchy as time went on
youtu.be/tVr5WxrJQgA

something that stands out to me is that when I first watched the Serengeti episode,Heather calls Ezekiel "zeke".

Courtney is definitely the foxiest female participant of Total Drama and this image probes it. Seriously though she's smart, sexy, knows what she wants and is willing to work/fight for it, I wish real women could be half the bombshell she is.

Shes also a massive cunt.

This
She was endearing in the first season as she was stuck up and overly serious, but was generally a good person and the bond between her and Duncan was cute.
Then she became a massive anusive cunt in the second season who took pleasure in people's pain. She literally physically abused Duncan several times. I have no idea why the writers fucked up her character.

S1 Courtney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other season Courtney

It's only cuz of the freckles. Shame about her personality.

>nobody ever gives Dakota any love

Why? She's cute, sexy, sweet and friendly, and I want her mutant form to ravage me.

Sam is a lucky guy.

get hype

>tfw this whole pack will never be released.

Some people have shit tastes and dont like monster girls.

she has the best ass.

I'd say Anne Maria had the best over all figure in Total Drama personally.

This artist is amazing, I'mve never been one for...larger girls but hot damn his Leshawna is sexy.