TLH - New Episodes

Everyone saw yesterday's episode, right? Well... I didn't so... is our little creep Clyde now obsessed over best girl Leni? Or does he still lust after Lori?

Also: Leni Appreciation Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BXDjis8nQZ-/?taken-by=theloudhousecartoon&hl=esUNFORTUNATELY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to know too... do we have a new reason to hate Clyde or not?

instagram.com/p/BXDjis8nQZ-/?taken-by=theloudhousecartoon&hl=esUNFORTUNATELY

Keep it SFW, people!

People who like Leni are just as dumb as she is.

The potential gifs are... magnificent!

Don't insult our lady! Leni, please tell that user what you think!

She is great wife material my dude.
Likes to look great at all times
Will take care of you when you're sick
Will make you dinner
Likes to do new things
Will put your needs above her own.
How do you not see this?

>implying Leni isn't the perfect target for getting BLACKED

Of course, dude... but please... not by Clyde, she deserves a REAL MAN!

They're still in their pants, chill.
Case in point.

Does anyone have a link to this episode?

>How do you not see this?
Probably another Lola or Lisa fag...

I love Leni, she's the best!

Leni is the ultimate BLACKED bait but
This. Clyde is not a real black. He's a coconut with two dads and psychological issues.

The phonecall that saved western animation.

Leni is still pure, but Lori is going full Whori mode now.

Naw, status quo reigns supreme. We found out Lori is really insecure and has poor self esteem. Clyde is still a gross little stalker, Leni is Leni and Lori will go back to treating clyde like a nuisance next episode. Meh episode. Leni was cute so there's thst at least.

>Leni was cute
In my book, that already made the episode worth my time

Are you surprised? She doesn't have her daily dosis of latin sex now that Bobby is out of town

Come on kids, you had your fun, but now It's time to come back home:

Could somebody explain me why exactly is TLH considered trash nowadays? It is due to the fanbase?

No, mate. The Sup Forums threads are just shit. Trash is free.

>We found out Lori is really insecure and has poor self esteem

That's been obvious for a while though. She's extremely clingy with Bobby yet multiple episodes hinted that Clyde is actually her only her only real backup if the relationship doesn't work out. The fact that she can be reduced to dating a child just gives the impression that she's not very popular or liked at school. She probably considers herself lucky to have a boyfriend at all, and is desperate without him.

New episode is airing so it can stay. For now

Ok, again, could some kind user explain me, why Sup Forums can't have a Loud House Thread under normal circumstances?

After the love letter episode, I thought she was a chubby chaser.

afaik since homestuck general got banned it become an unwritten rule that you can't have ongoing threads for certain Sup Forums things unless there is new content. It depends on what subjects the mods deem as encouraging low-quality postings.

That's pretty stupid, hardly anything since mlp is cancerous enough to warrant deleting discussion altogether.

>nowadays
It was kicked off WAY early, and technically not officially, people just moved because mods kept deleting posts and whole threads when people just wanted to talk about the then new show.

Continuing off of , it was still bull because there was constant new things to talk about.

I haven't seen this series in a full year.
Can you give me a quick rundown?

>Lisa fag
You got me. My favorites are Lisa, Lucy and Luan.

Ronnie Anne and Bobby moved away, Lamp is now Bi, parents show their faces now.

MEGA LINK FOR TODAYS EPISODE!

It was totally Gwazi! I Gwazi myself 2 times!

>They haven't taken the Loudpill yet

Who knows

I couls be presuming but I think they tipped off that Dr. Lopez is a lesbian on Mondays episode. Clydes black dad mentioned her SOs name is Robin which isn't a commonly male name.

>not a male name
>Robin Williams

MEGA LINK FOR TODAYS EPISODE WHEN!!!

are people still actually watching this? how gay does it have to get before you're done?

psst, mlp wasn't the cancer, it was the people bitching about it and/or false-flagging it

I said commonly.

That's pretty sad desu

Shut the fuck up brandon.

I thought the guy's name was Robert?

Should've watched the stream