Voltron: Legendary Defender

Clearer video of the SDCC trailer. Mute the volume.
>vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_otq93zjxW91vfin07.mp4#_=_

This should last us until next week. Perfect.
Lance's short b-day will be tomorrow at noon, and next week will be the 7 new episodes of Voltron as is Netflix's new show policy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jocf2MiTCqA
youtube.com/watch?v=2-a2YhHvYEo
youtube.com/watch?v=fxVp_Ni4wQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Zarkon cuts down Alfor in a swordfight

Probably Alfor deserved it. Want to know the bad thing he did to make Zarkon evil.

4 second clip
youtube.com/watch?v=Jocf2MiTCqA
>0:23

Voltron: Game of thrones
youtube.com/watch?v=2-a2YhHvYEo

I think that's everything.

It'll probably be something about Zarkon extending the lifeforce of his waifu

Damn those space battles look nice, 3D team is upping their game
>yellow lion drilling through shit
MUH DICK

jesus christ the screaming was really unnecessary

youtube.com/watch?v=fxVp_Ni4wQE

never not mute con vids

I told you to mute the volume user. It's the same trailer that's been posted only this person was further up in the audience.

Yeah I'd put a dollar on this. Waifu is dying, Zarkon wants to use the quintessence from other living beings to save her, Alfor tries to stop him, shit goes down.

>All those screeching landwhales
We'll never get a good Voltron thread free of tehse fujoshits, will we?

Until Kallura is clear to be a slow burn and Lance gets with the fishgirl, no.

>not muting
Convention trailers 101 mate. This one is a bit better, but the OG paladins are still flaring my tism. The big guy looks pretty clearly to be yellow to me, and the chick in the back looks blue. Was Alfor the fucking green paladin all along?

>Zarkon wants to misuse lifeforce
>Guardian of Life throws hands
oh shit, this is plausible.
it's honestly pretty weird that no one can seem to agree on which paladin Alfor was, i've seen decent arguments for every color BUT green so that would be funny

Never been to a convention before?

Canon hetero relationships will quiet them slightly, but only slightly. There will be no peace.

If it wasn't for Sup Forums shills I wouldn't even know this comes out next week. Why no trailer?

Big guy was Green to me when I saw it at the con.

The main trailer was released on the day of SDCC on a site called nerdist, and then they released it on Youtube. What's posted on the OP is a trailer that only con-goers got to see.

Here are all the trailers:
Could you give us the colors of the OG paladins elder?

Big guy was green. The chick in the back and the dude next to Alfor was a different color/hard to discern. The poor lighting makes big guy look yellow.

>the time has come to find a new pilot for the black lion
Did I forget something important from season 2? I can't remember any reason they would need a new pilot.

user...

I legitimately don't remember. I remember they met ninja resistance aliens and the villain king died and red learned he was actually an alien and girl learned her brother was dead and they hinted the prince would return and the witch was fine still.
But I can't remember anything about black lion guy.

Kinda disappeared after the final battle.

How do you just disappear?

Oh sick I can actually tell what's happening at all.

I'm betting those new galra fighters are going to be piloted by the galra waifus + lotor and be a huge pain in the ass for the paladins. Might lead to more interesting robot fights too, since usually they fight either giant single enemies or fleets of disposable mooks.

No clue. Quantum leaps.

half of this didn't even happen, what the heck

You might want to read a wikipedia summary of the season, user, you're misremembering a lot of stuff.

>Throk will die

Why did they ruin our dreams of the gay Galra husbandos?

>Zarkon's head sinking out of despair at his waifu's bedside

I wasn't ready for these feels

It was Alfor's fault!

So maybe it goes a little something like this

>Planet Doom gets fucking glassed by something Voltron couldn't stop or forsee, possibly due to inaction by Alfor
>Zarkon's waifu and maybe a fuckload of Galrans are hurt and killed by this
>driven to the edge of sanity by the swiftness of the impending death of his wife and home planet Zarkon starts dabbling in black quintessence magic to try to help her/survivors
>goes a bit too far in a few places (Zarkon's a funnier character than we've ever had before)
>suddenly it's Galra and their allies vs Alteans and their allies
>Alfor realizes that Voltron is essentially an atom bomb in the wrong hands and due to the div, so he breaks Voltron into its component lions and hides it all + Allura
>Ultimately loses
>Zarkon decides he's going to free the shit out of the rest of the galaxy and provide peace and security to everyone by conquering all the things

How much you want to bet he's keeping his waifu alive in some kind of stasis pod like Mr. Freeze

>Alfor realizes that Voltron is essentially an atom bomb in the wrong hands and due to the possible divided loyalties of the team and his former allies, he breaks Voltron into its component lions and hides it all + Allura

FTFM

I think something else spurs the big conflict and Zarkon ends up wrecking planet Doom himself, because he's a giant evil vampire turtle. Like the Alteans are about to stop him doing ~whatever~ and he sacrifices the planet to destroy 99% of their military or something.

Also waifu is either dead or turned into some freakish quintessence monster before they refined the technique enough for Zarkon to use

t. Allura

It's going to be Alfor's fault.

>TFW they never use the music

>tfw they will never have BJ Ward, Peter Cullen, Michael Bell, Neil Ross, or Jack Angel to do cameo voices

They don't realise, you can change the story, you can change the style, you can change a lot, but NEVER change the theme song. Even Voltron Force got that right.

They said it had something to do with licensing. I hope they can obtain it and in the lastest last battle that themesong fucking appears. That would be incredible.

Yeah yeah, they said Alfor is going to do something terrible, but I think the people who think he's fully/mostly responsible for the entire planet getting iced are just villainfagging too hard. The staff are also insistent that the backgroundian paladins are going to get fully fleshed out and that Lotor is 3deep5me, and we all know that's bullshit too.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes during the panel when they all swore that Lotor was DEEPEST VILLAIN.

Bara will avenge him

It broke my heart to have to see Bara witness Throk get BTFO by Prince Faggot and his harem of fuggos.

>Jeremy will be live on Facebook and Instragram
How will that work exactly? And I understand why he's doing this. He's filming elsewhere so he can't be in a stream.

Their love will survive this.

>I think the people who think he's fully/mostly responsible for the entire planet getting iced are just villainfagging too hard

In my defense, I wasn't implying that Alfor did it on purpose and his implied guilt would either stem from it being something he couldn't have predicted but people assume that he should have, or something he was alerted to but chose not to act upon.

I don't actually think that Alfor is the secret villain of the show, but if you asked Zarkon/Haggar/others from that time period they might argue that he is. That's just their perception though.

Yeah I could see it being either that or one of those "hard decision" things where he chooses to do something shitty, but the alternate was worse.

probably just answer some mild questions/reblog some fanart.
I hope they have an intern picking stuff out for him to respond to, because you couldn't pay me enough to dig through the garbage pile of shitty shipping questions he's going to get flooded with. let alone all the terrible art of Lance as an obese jew-haired genderblob with insane nigger lips

I can't stop laughing at the thought of what that poor sap is going to read.

You can see Zarkon bow his head in the scene with his waifu. I bet that's the scene where she dies.

But the questions and fanart will be on twitter. Will he have a camera pointed in front of him? Guess I shouldn't ask these questions since we'll find out tomorrow.
>Klance
>Lance's family
>Do you respect Lance
>What's Lance's last name

Oh man, the comments are going to be a shitshow.

Action figures

yikes

So, which one of you will be buying this?

Wow, that's some MOK-KOS shit

They also struck a deal with Roblox look out for that.

The playlab as well.

Where is my Zarkon for my Keith to straddle?

They're also missing Hunk and Pidge. I guess they're satisfied with how Keith, Shiro, and Lance came out so they're releasing them. The Zarkon action figure looked good though, they should've released it along with these three.

>that keith face
kek

>implying they're gonna make toys out of the two most unpopular characters

>Pidge
>Unpopular

Keith's face is like a mix of upset and constipated

I still might buy it though

Like I said, the Keith,Lance, and Shiro toys look better than they used to so they're releasing them now. The Zarkon toy looked finished imo.

Meanwhile Hunk's and Pidge's toys had hilarious expressions on their faces so I'm assuming they'll be released later along with Zarkon.

Wish they had a set for adult collectors. I'd be willing to shell out for S.H. Figuarts versions or something comparable. The best we'll probably get is Funko shit, though.

>ywn get to hot glue a Shiro fig
Fuck the west

It's like I'm being oppressed personally.

>Shirofag
>Shiro's always suffering in canon

It's your faith.

They really need to get them a role in the show.

They need to hurry up with Jack Angel. He's 87 years old.

Neil ross should've voiced Keith's dad.

I love this artist. Always coming through with the good pance content

There's always Michael Bell to play as the father or uncle of Lance.

>tfw you will never get a Shiro nendroid

Ha!

>series targeted for boys
>boys wanting token girl character
Not likely.

The Paladins need to get shirtless more often.

why is it so big

>why is it so big

Things that will never be said to Lance ever

I agree....though they could always get him to voice a male Galra relative if his, if we learn more of his family.

Definitely.

I met Michael a few weeks ago at a con. Definitely one of the best VAs ever.

I heard he was based as hell. Glad you got to meet him.

Thanks.

I also met Scott McNeil at the con too.

>"Aren't they rivals?"
>"It's a big happy family! Lance always feels loved by them."
>"I relate to Lance. We both love the ladies and think we're smooth."
>"I dunno."

The next day, tumblr, twitter and instagram all explode with "Shada the snake" memes and "We can only trust Steven Yeun".

>I dunno
Cute. I can see him saying this.
>"I relate to Lance. We both love the ladies and think we're smooth."
I wasn't looking forward to the stream before but now I'am if he'll permanently shut down the rapid shippers.

It's okay to like a gay ship, but it's not okay to hate canon Lance

Lance is annoying and cockblocked us for info on Blue twice. I'll hate him all I want.

Whoops, forgot to add "Not okay to hate canon Lance when he's portrayed as the johnny bravo of the team" Hate on.

>the screams are all female

Yep, this is Voltron's audience now

The age of thicc is upon us.

Question you guys: one of the ships looks like it can transform into a set of legs

Aww, sheeet, we might get Vehicle Voltron as an enemy

ALLURA'S IN PINK!? YES!

I just finished S2 E4 and when does this become 'the Keith show'? It doesn't seem like he's getting that more attention than any other character.

People that dislike Keith overblew it.

Oh speaking of, I'm working on the season 3 bingo card. Any other takers?

>disliking second best Paladin

Sendak a cute. Cute!

I fucking detest Keith and I'm still lost with the "Keith Show" shit.