It's dead folks!!!

bleedingcool.com/2017/07/27/dc-suicide-squad-black-files-cancels/

At the time we understood that, lawsuit averted, the comic book was amended so as not to infringe on DC’s agreement with Neil Gaiman. However, it clearly touched a nerve and it may not have been able to have been addressed in time. And despite the extra sales I’m told that the book got as a result of the fuss, DC has stopped the series in its tracks.

At the time we understood that, lawsuit averted, the comic book was amended so as not to infringe on DC’s agreement with Neil Gaiman. However, it clearly touched a nerve and it may not have been able to have been addressed in time. And despite the extra sales I’m told that the book got as a result of the fuss, DC has stopped the series in its tracks.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/droog811/status/890587403475234817
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ding dong the witch is dead.

>Rich made up fanfiction and got called out for it so he's continuously damage controlling even though the whole thing with DC and Gaiman is that they inform him about Endless stuff out of respect and not actually a legal requirement

k

Also what a waste of Frazier Irving covers.

Fuck off Leech, it's being pushed back not cancelled.

Didn't we determine last time that this was a hoax from the beginning?

There is a Gaiman tweet confirming.

Wot

Confirming that it's a click-bait hoax

Fuck off, Rich. Stop shilling your shit fanfiction and calling it news.

>thread is one new thread away from 404ing
>suddenly someone posts a 3 letter non-post to bump the thread up
Hi, Rich.

I don't know what's worse, Rich for posting all these bullshit, or his readers eating out of his palms and talking about how DC is shitting all over Gaiman

It was never a thing. Rich was trolling for clicks as per usual and your dumbass is feeding his shitty site.

>It never existed, folks!

Apparently they didn't tell the letter that it was cancelled.

twitter.com/droog811/status/890587403475234817

>letter
*letterer

So the comic was real?

There's a book titled "Suicide Squad: Black Files" and it is miniseries:

SUICIDE SQUAD BLACK FILES #1
Written by MIKE W. BARR and JAI NITZ • Art by PHILIPPE BRIONES and SCOT EATON • Cover by FRAZER IRVING
Two members of Task Force X are back in these all-new adventures! First up: “REVENGE OF KOBRA” by writer Mike W. Barr and artist Philippe Briones. To oppose the terrorist Kobra is to earn his undying hatred, and that’s what the samurai Katana did when she killed his beloved Eve. Now, Kobra stalks Katana beyond the bounds of the Earth itself, to a supernatural world where he will steal from her everything that she has—including her very soul! And in “SUICIDE SQUAD BLACK,” by writer Jai Nitz and artist Scot Eaton, Sebastian Faust, the U.S. government’s top arcane operative, has gone rogue! To track down America’s most dangerous magician, Amanda Waller assembles a special ops team unlike any other: an expendable coven of dark arts experts including El Diablo, Enchantress and Gentleman Ghost. They are Suicide Squad Black, and they will take you to places where even the dead can die!
On sale AUGUST 2
Three solicitations are out, and none mention "Dr. ENDLESS." They do mention Felix Faust's son, and Eclipso.

Hi

>Hi, Rich.

I'm Jerry.

I'm Tom.

DC was never legally obligated to get Neil's permission to use the Endless
They just didn't because they wanted to keep Neil happy in case he ever writes for DC again.
(Neil was upset when Death showed up in Captain Atom)

Rebirth is such a mess.

Woah, bumped one hour and a half after the last post! How convenient.

No, New 52 was a mess.

>JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK
>SUICIDE SQUAD BLACK

Who the fuck is naming DC's horror titles and when will they kill themselves?

Why is there always somebody saying DC can do everything ever but it's the authors that bitch unfairly?

Because that's how the contract works? It's work for hire.

Very convenient.

>Hating a character because of his sexual orientation
Wow neil gaiman is such a bigot, hope old retards like him are ignored

and i hope someone has the balls to bring up totally new OC's to prove the world they can make good characters regardless of their gender or sexual orientation, instead of working with established characters or concepts as stepping stones.
one can only hope, user.