Iron Man Junior

>You called me boy!
All I can think about now.

you do know there is a is a Iron spider suit right

Excep it doesn't look like Iron Spider suit

I was actually expecting Tony to reveal his classic R&B outfit either at this part or at the end of the film.

fuck me for getting my stupid expectations up.

I find it funny that people go so autistic saying "The suit will look like the original one next film", when more likely the suit will change every film like the Avenger's outfits have been.

Carol: Look at me!

Steve: Okay!

Carol: Look at me!

Steve: Okay!

Carol: I'm the Captain now.

Peter will become Iron Lad, and Kang will be played by Tobey Maguire

The only difference between the suit he wears in the movies and the classic look is the black lines.

You really wanted a big reveal where Pete gets a brand new suit which looks exactly like the one he's been wearing except with a few black lines removed?

Well, maybe not at the Iron Spider reveal but at the end when Peter was back in his room looking at the lunchbag that Tony left.

They should have just made MCU Spider-Man Miles. It's clear that's what they wanted to do.

Peter will become new Iron Man/Spider after RDJ retires the Stark role.
Miles will take up Spider Man mantle.

Yeah, and it looks like shit

That suit looks plain and boring.

Miles will never replace Peter.

Tom Holland is going to look kind of young for quite a while unless he grows out facial hair like Tony or they use cgi. I wouldn't be surprised if they kill him off or get a different actor to play the same character once Spider-Man is supposed to have graduated highschool.

>You really wanted a big reveal where Pete gets a brand new suit which looks exactly like the one he's been wearing except with a few black lines removed?
Not him, but yeah, actually. It would help drive the point of Peter becoming his own man further. I expect too much from Iron Lad.

you think MCU will feature Iron lad?

>Sometime after Infinity War
>Iron man leaves the mantle to Peter
>The New Avengers team up
>Kang the conqueror appears
>destroys peter's life completely leaving him with nothing
>"You're the source of your own suffering Peter"
>pic related is revealed as Kang

omfg, i would pay for that premise, especially tobey macquire for the role of kang

>They didn't just have Peter make the suit from Civil War/Homecoming himself and have that show up in the youtube clip Tony plays

>The suit Peter wears during the airport fight wasn't just the Iron Spider

This was literally all they needed to fucking do and 50% of the "Uncle Tony" complaints never would have existed

>not liking suit with tech in it

Why do people hate that? Spider-man has always had weird gadgets and crazy different type of webs. Putting them on a suit makes it easy and believable instead of needing some kind of tool belt like Batman,

Then he is always talking, so having an AI in there for comedic purposes makes sense.

The only thing they need to do in the movies, is make it clear that Peter is not a hero because of this gadgets, but because of his instincts and who he is. Which they have touched on in Homecoming.

So why all the "this is basically Ironman" memes?

People want reasons to be dissatisfied

I like it, but it should have been pic related

reminds me, they gonna mention spidey in that runaways series or what, gimme something damnit

>Kang the conqueror appears
I'm sorry user but Marvel doesn't own Kang...

I do love your premise though.

>They didn't just have Peter make the suit from Civil War/Homecoming himself and have that show up in the youtube clip Tony plays
>Highschooler
>making a professionaly sewn suit with closing eyes

Well to be fair he made the shutter goggles on his homemade suit to mitigate the spider sense. The Stark Suit just made it more advanced.