X-Thread

Mutie haters and Shithumanfags keep moving. Homo Sapien Superior, this is your board! Share your hopes for the franchise, ideas, and most importantly... lewds...

I like the cut of your jib.

Firestar looks like an r63 Speed-Demon.

Emma Frost mindbreaking Tykeclops into Rightclops is stuff boners are made of.

>thread brought to you by Greg Land

Eh, he has his moments.

Goddamit, I actually thought OP pic was kind of cool because first thing you notice is Magneto and he actually looks ok.

But then you notice his women.

What the fuck with Land and inability to draw women? It's not only same face syndrome, he just can't draw them, not their faces, not their bodies.

Laura is my wife!

I have three waifus.

Well since we're talking about hopes for the Franchise, cutting to Rogue waking up in an apartment and stumbling blearily into the bathroom only to see Magneto in the shower going "something wrong?" and retconning the last six years would be a good start.

She ain't gonna limit herself to mind

I'm not following Secret Empire but can anyone explain to me why Beast is fine with working with Emma now? How is this New Tien better than Utopia or anything Cyclops has done?

GOD CREATED ADAM AND EVE NOT "ADAM AND FILTHY MUTIE SCUM"

it was not explained. But something that makes sense is Beast is a former Avenger, and he is the ambassador of the mutants to Captain America.

And the ruler is Xorn. Beast doesnt know Emma is controlling Xorn.

Well see, Utopia was a place just for mutants, and in New Tian they have a bunch of second-class human citizens to boss around

that's never going to happen user.

It's not that New Tien is any better or worse than Utopia. It's that Beast doesn't care anymore.

Found a human!

>land
>draw

One of the reasons his women look terrible is that he shrinks their hips to make them look more "athletic". This just makes them look like twinks

Reminder that Cyclops was always right, and now Emma is picking up where he left off and now she is always right.

Emma is doing nothing wrong and everything she does is for the good of mutant kind.
The original five, Magneto, and Logan's AU faggot son are all wrong and not people you should be rooting for.

>Shithumanfags
Now now, let's not get too uppity about things that don't exist

Have you seen their threads? They exist, just in small numbers but they have defenders.

Who need to be shit on.

Best OTP

>Jimmy realizes he's been suppressing his homosexuality all along
>comes out to TeenJean
>she has a house-busting meltdown
I didn't realize I wanted this

Nuh uh

>implying those are not just trolls baiting

The only real Inhumans fans are those who liked the original Kirby's concept for them, which was very different from the current treatment of those. What Marvel wants to do is like trying to turn New Gods into the Justice League.

Cyclops wasn't right. He fucked up everything in AvX.

Who is that? Magik and ___? Is it recent? Also, fuck off, best couple coming through.

Dani moonstar. Not a good ship, even the obvious magik and kitty is better

No. The Avengers and Wolverine did when they tried to take Hope away, which would have destroyed the entire planet like in Cable's future. They wouldn't listen Scott, and the Phoenix Force was coming back no matter what.

Scott did the only thing he could do.
But the Phoenix Five would have never happened if the Avengers just listened to the people who actually have experience dealing with the Phoenix Force.

As far as X-Men go, you're both off base.

user please

How about Pixie?

Cable's warning about "doing what's right" during the fight with the Avengers is vague enough that in retrospect, it's easy to interpret it that the destroyed world is what happens if Dark Cyclops isn't stopped.

How do we save Beast?
He was always my favorite and I don't want to give up on him.

Lewds about pixie?

Yes.
The things I would do to her.

Blame all the recent years on Dark beast. The one who died during the Bendis run was a clone. Bring back classic Hank alongside Scott and the rest.Launch a proper X-Book again. Done.

Getting rid of Cyclops was the worst possible thing they could do to the Xmen from a story telling perspective. You know they had a motive behind this decision because it killed the franchise.

I can admit, Warren and Paige were tied with Warren and Betsy, but a comic fan can't forget his first franchise related OTP

Was there a single other page in AvX this good?

It boggles my mind that this page isn't even that old yet would no longer fly in modern Marvel.

This is the best version of Mr Sinister and The Black Queen

Yeah, if they had listened to Scott we would've got Hope destroying the world instead.

The character assassination of Paige Guthrie that has gone on for near a decade now really needs to end. I hope Christina Strain does SOMETHING with the old cast like... FUCK

What would you do to Pixie?

Wait for her to reach the age of majority, of course.

She's 17 right?

I want to watch Emma strip.

That's not Storm and Forge

Eww. You should be shot for that taste

it's the GOAT pairing

While completely lazy, I'd say this is a serviceable idea.

Beast was shit all over for dumb reasons.

I just want Young Scott to join Emma

And get some happiness too.

Who could be a good pair for Young Cyclops?

I don't think so. Forge is an abusive nutter. Storm can do so much better.

Kitty a shit. Dani is Illyana's real bro

Cum on her wings so she has to clean them in front of me

i dont know if she is controlling him or that panel was just to reveal that she is involved.

Emma is right no matter what though

Shame about Bendis ruining the look.

as soon as I saw this, i'm like
>fucking land.

Kitty is straight though

>in before Claremont's Illyana dream picture
Illyana might dream of having a threesome with Kitty and Colossus but that doesn't mean either of them want it.

She's clearly bi. It's not even subtle

Claremont did that before

Even Bendis' dumb ideas are stolen, huh?

Not surprising, since he stole the entire All New X-Men concept.

Except she doesn't like girls that way. That has been established

unless she is called Peter, no way

I bet you think Storm is steaight again

So were most non-straight superheroes, once.

Claremont even though enough time had passed that he could legit make Kitty bi once, but editorial and/or Whedon weren't having it.

Storm has always been bisexual

I was just joking about all the Peters she has dated

So, how many X-Men are gay or bi?

>Storm
>Magik
>Mystique
>Destiny
>Karma
>maybe Kitty
>Northstar
>Iceman
>Rictor
>Shatterstar
>Anole
>Morph
> Kitty (?)

Bling

Beast. He used to go to swinger parties and is probably bi. There are some times Logan seems to be in for orgies too but i think that's him being alpha as fuck and just not caring about fucking in front of others.

Also...has emma ever been shown to be bi? She seems like she would be comfortable with it but that is probably her just being super kinky

I really really like Armor

>Also...has emma ever been shown to be bi?

Chris Claremont

and now we have two Armors around!

Ill be rather disappointied if they don't throw downgodzilla style

one of them is a bad girl. I want some nasty uses of her powers

We do? What?

Ultimate Armor is a member of the Mauraders and is causing trouble. regular Armor is making small appearences in a different book though where she's being treated like a baby by kitty

And we have no idea which Armor is going to be in the cable book so we might be looking at Hisako numero 3

Hah. Hisako San

Oh right, the goddamn Ultimate stuff.

And yeah, I'd rather have the kids not even show up if they're gonna be treated like...kids.

It's just especially painful when it's KITTY the one who's treating them like infants. For starters the age difference isn't huge there and the shit the 2000s classes went through was more hardcore than some of the shit vets have seen

Definitely a temporary time-travel team.

Hopefully the writing is better than that art.

I mean I understand we have a lot of characters and Im not demanding my favorites become the corner stone of the X universe but how many times do you have to save the world before you get a little respect.

I have always been a fan of the X-men ever since watching the animated series back in the 90's with my older brothers. Over the years I would check in with their Wiki entries and see if anything cool happened. I recently got a new room mate who has a ton of spiderman comics and have come to really appreciate comic trades. There's just something about holding that comic in your hand and going through the panels one at a time. Any suggestions on where to start for picking up some X-men trades? I really would like to start at the beginning and work my way into current day X-men stuff, but I don't know if that's really possible or whatever. On a side note, if there's any cool side stuff focusing on Wolverine, X-23, or Gambit, I would love to dive into their stories extensively. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

TLDR; What are some great X-Men trades or collections to pick up?

Kitty can run around the mansion one Christmas fleeing a demon and gets made Queen X-girl but the NXM class can go toe to toe with Purifiers, Nimrod, Belasco fight in Messiah War and what do they get? Homework.

Kitty is absolutely unbearable in Gold.

It's like Mike Carey's Legacy in that it's basically a solo disguised as a team book.
Except Mike Carey characterized everyone wonderfully, gave TONS of characters something to do, and told cool stories.

The first time Kitty Pryde EVER slept with Peter was in Whedon's run after Emma Frost brainraped her.
Think about that. It took a crazy lady's psychic brainwashing of her to make her want something ... colossal.
That's how little she was interested.
And after that she was throwing herself at any unavailable man she couldn't get.
For fuck's sake, she even offered herself up to Doop to avoid admitting how insanely canon lesbian she has always been from her very first issue.
(and that was after finding out what Doop was)

This shit about the cowardly pandering for ComicsCodeApproved sexuality being the original intention is such complete bullshit, if it was always all hetero then why the fuck was it necessary to repeatedly go out of their way to retcon heterosexuality into the characters?
Why was it necessary to say anything at all? Because readers could read all the puns and innuendoes.

You can skip the first run of X-men and instead read Claremont X-men. It's a fucking long run, the longest series by a single author in the big two. If instead you want to start with something easier to tackle start with Joss Whedons Astonishing X-Men and then continue into Warren Ellis.

X-23 you should read Margerie Liu's run. It's not too long.

Wolverine i don't know as much about but i think he was best under Claremont. So read Claremonts run and don't miss his solo series with Frank Miller, it was done in his prime days.

Nope, but nice try. Storm can be considered bi, not because of stupid non clear implications that never went anywhere, but because she actually kissed another female on panel.

Part of me doesn't want Kitty to go bi.

Because Karma would be at the top of the list of potential love interests, and she deserves better.

>X-23 you should read Margerie Liu's run. It's not too long.

It's not too good either. Laura was best when she was a member of the NXM. She had a good relationship with them and was going through a real character arc that felt natural.

Then every other writer basically pushed her button nose in and reset her arc before she joined them creating a endless spiral of

>Im a weapon>Let's be friends>No I can't>We'll accept you>Im not a weapon.

there's so much nitpicking and rewriting on this post that's not even worth responding seriously, sounds like something 2017 Claremont would say on an interview to gain progressive points in order for everyone to forget how fucked his intentions actually were back in the day

but still 3/10 shitposting, made me respond at least

Oh please if she's gonna go bi for anyone it's Illyana

I really wish Storm was still a public nudist. It was a cool characterization and while it was sexy she was so nonchalant about it. She didn't think nudity was a big deal, just natural