How powerful are these kids?

How powerful are these kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHjQCxsLzk
youtube.com/watch?v=rHMtDYDFw-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>construct a city out of cardboard boxes
>build a rollercoaster out of old doors and 2x4's

What would the Ed's build in a cave with a box of scraps?

Didn't Edd make a satellite out of cardboard boxes and toothpaste tubes?

ANYTHING.

Remider that all three Eds are high level reality warpers capable of deconstructing their entire reality. Ed is just the one that uses it the most because his love of B-movies and comic books gave him a very loose grasp on reality.

A Doomsday device

There was an episode where Nazz and Sarah fought. Sarah smashed Nazz through the floor with a toilet, Nazz ran back up and threw a tissue box at Sarah. Sarah didn't even react and said "nice try" before slamming a car down on her.

What is in those Jawbreakers?

Steroids.

could batman defeat them with no prep time?

But that doesn't explain the physics-defying reality bending stuff they do.

Sounds like they'd fit right in to the KND.

Please, they're over qualified.

As far as i know
Ed: reality warping and super strength
Edd: super intelligence
Eddy:shapeshifting
And all three can breathe in space

If Double D slipped on a banana peel, Batman will get a Fistful of Ed to the face, and Edd will come out victorious with a flawless victory. By accident.

The KND are just a global unit of Batmen, or Robins.

The kids of Peach Creek have the same skill in 2x4 technology, but they also have, referring to the collective abilities of all of them together, super strength, speed, durability, and occasional flight, rapid healing, weather control, plant/tree control, natural disasters, toon physics, and full fledged reality warping and breaking.

Don't forget, Ed is also a Stand User. Ed could probably solo Superman

They also build a functional plane out of junk as well

But what's his Stand?

I almost forgot Eddy's Ray of Riches. What even is that? Money powers?

「JIB 」
Power: B
Speed: C
Range: C
Durability: B
Precision: A
Potential: B
Stand Power: Can curl up any matter, flesh including, into a ball, at which it gains the properties of a basketball.

I will now accept the "Take that shit back to >>Sup Forums" replies

There was a fanfic called "Trial by Ed" that was a superhero story that took place a year or so after the Big Picture Show (with the explanation that after that movie was a summer long grounding). The basic premise of it was that each of the kids were actually mutant government experiments, and they were all brought from around the country or world to Peach Creek to be closely monitored or whatever. Their parents were involved, and work at whatever that government place was. I think it was the factory or something. Their mutant genes were "inhibited" until the start of the story. It hasn't been updated for years, but from what I remember, some of the powers that each kid had were:
Ed: Bending time and space, opening wormholes
Edd: Forcefields, possible telepathy, possible telekinesis
Eddy: Superspeed
Sarah:Thermal Vision, possible Fire
Jimmy: Magnetism, I think
Jonny: Plants
Plank: "Sees things"
Kevin: Technopath
Rolf: Werewolf
Lee Kanker: Earth
Marie Kanker: Water
May Kanker: Air

I've always thought that story was very interesting, and since it may never be updated again, I have plans for a similar story. Although a difference in how I'd do things covers all of the ridiculous powers that they characters use in the show already.

I like the idea that Edd is similar to the orcs in 40k, where his latent telekinesis causes all the random garbage he puts together to actually work.

Oh shit, you've made me remember Ed Edd n Eddy Online. Man, when have they last updated that shit? Last time I've played there was a massive bug that made Rolf waaay too OP. Made me really unwilling to come back to it.

The story focused more on his force fields, the psychic stuff was only implied. Eddy cursed internally, and Double D called him out on it. Then, later, everyone was testing his Force Field reflexes by throwing stuff at him, but he stopped everything in the air. Ed asked if it was through actual psychokinesis or creating a forcefield around the molecules, but it was never clarified.

The biggest thing that was never clarified was what Nazz's power was.

There's a deleted scene from the Big Picture Show about Jonny and Plank on the bus. Jonny would have a nightmare sequence where he sees a piece of bubblegum turn into twisted OoC versions of the Eds, and it would basically be Jonny's sanity slippage, and worst of all... it was induced by Plank, but Jonny doesn't realize it and instead thinks the Eds are the ones at fault.

How powerful is Plank?

Their ability to create technology out of nothing reminds of Orks from warhammer 40k. If you open up an ork weapon, it's usually just hollow and filled with nuts and bolts.

Their technology relies on a sort of magic called the WAAAAGGGHGHHHH that sorta just works on belief. Ork teknolojee works because they think it works. Such is the case with the Edd boys.

tl;dr
>Eddboys are first weirdboys

Reminder that Ed can siphon his entire body through a quarter-sized hole

[SPOON]!

So Ed has super strength, reality warping, a Stand, AND has eaten the Gomu Gomu no Mi? Should we add the time he gathered enough static charge from rubbing his socks on a carpet to go Super Saiyan Static Shock?

>Zappity Zap Zap, Double D

From what I can recall...

Ed has super strength, a stand, reality warping and toon physics, durability, comical elasticity and shapeshifting, and probably a lot more I'm forgetting, and on top of it all, his loose hold on reality and obsession with comic books and b-movies means that Ed is fully aware of all of his abilities and knows how to use them.

When do we get our Ed vs Nui deathbattle?

In a superhero AU fanfiction, what power could possibly be added to Ed that he doesn't already have?

They don't work for free

It would be a draw since Nui wouldn't be able to beat him and he'd just laugh as she tries thinking she is playing around.

now if Ed with pebble in his shoe got involved she is getting punched into space

>implying they'd ever do charity work

relevant

Plank is the eldritch demonic-God at the heart of it all. Plank could destroy the entire universe with but a thought, but chooses not to because it amuses him.

After the Big Picture Show, Eddy supposedly stops the Scams and stuff.

The villainous Professor Scam is no more. He is now the heroic MR. CA$H!

I have different ideas on Plank.

I think that Plank is simply a supernatural consciousness inside the 2x4 piece of wood, with supernatural capabilities that are tied to Mother Nature in some way. But, I think that Plank started out as a somewhat Benevolent friend to Jonny 2x4. But, everything changed after the time with Rolf's tractor.

When Plank got that chip in his head, it had bigger ramifications than even Jonny was aware of. Plank started to fall into a malevolent psychosis, all sorts of sinister thoughts began brewing in his mind. And because of all of the Eds' scams, Plank just got worse. Over time, his whispering to Jonny got much darker, and he began to influence the boy's mind. Jonny's dependency on him only made it easier.

It all came to a breaking point when the Eds' biggest scam of all time failed epically. Plank's hatred for them, and especially Eddy, came to an all time high. As a result, Jonny's sanity suffered and he succumbed to insanity due to the wood's influence.

And now, Captain Melonhead and Splinter the Wonderwood are no more. In their place, is The Gourd and his evil cohort, Timber the Dark Shard!

I have ideas for a story where the kids are all actually the result of government experimentation, involving supernatural items and mutant genetics. It's inspired by the fanfic "Trial by Ed".

The kids were experimented on at birth, and were brought to Peach Creek at different points in their lives in order to be easily monitored in one location. Their parents are all in on it, and it's also why all of the property damage in the show is so easily fixed and undone. During the events of the show, they all had "inhibitors" in them keeping their powers suppressed, but not entirely. The Jawbreakers are actually laced with supernatural ingredients that enhance the hidden abilities of the kids. The first kid to be experimented on, and the "Proto-type", is Eddy's Older Brother.

After the events of the Big Picture Show, the inhibitors are removed, allowing everyone's powers to be fully awakened, and that's where the story starts, with the first arc being the Gourd and Timber's revenge plot.

An idea I have for this is that the Eds all have reality warping abilities that are tied to the TV Static stuff behind their world or whatever. But Eddy's Bro has all of the Ed's powers combined, and he's like fully submerged into that static.

>build in a cave with a box of scraps

When I last heard this meme I was but a wee boy

>file name
But that's just a mind control book so he can take over Jonny's mind...

>Double D is a iron-man esque genius who never met the KND so instead uses his power of 2x4 technology to help create various scams
I like this

Double D, like Ed and Eddy, has reality warping capabilities on top of his genius ad 2x4 technology. It's just slightly inhibited by his scientific knowledge and orderly nature and uprbringing that keeps him from being fully aware of it and grounds him in reality and obeying the laws of physics. If he ever becomes fully aware of it, like in One + One = Ed, he will study the heck out of it and he could potentially come out more skilled and knowledgeable than Ed.

Who are the weakest kids in the Cul De Sac? Obviously, it's not Jimmy or Double D.

Nazz.

... Yeah, you're right. It's Nazz.

Nazz is the most underdeveloped character, so it makes sense that she's the weakest.

I've maintained for some time that Edd is a member of KnD, though maybe not active.

I don't think so. On his own, being a member of the KND doesn't seem that fitting when you take into account what the KND stand for and Double D's personality and upbringing, and other stuff.

Who is Nazz?

>That book title
You know, they made it pretty obvious that Plank was 'alive' even though they tried to say otherwise.

Nazz actually knows karate.

Should've said "Your next line is going to be "take that shit back to >>Sup Forums"

>implying it's not the eds keeping him contained
Clearly the Edds are mercenaries and soldiers of fortune, who have resisted being folded into the likes of the KND or other global organizations. While their scams exist to fund their own goals, they're also, in an unusual act of altruism, keeping an eye on Plank to prevent him from breaking out.

>There was a fanfic called "Trial by Ed"

...And you read it?

You could be doing so many productive things with your time, and you chose to waste it on reading a fanfic based on a children's cartoon.

Says the person on a comics Sup Forums board

Who’s stronger, Rolf or Kevin?

This was unironically the best part of that special.

The Ed's are shown to be aware of the KND odds are they were all rejected or didn't join for various reasons, Eddy didn't because he doesn't work for free, Ed probably didn't pass because of his outward intelligence, and Edd actually respects adults so he would be a major out. And the KND probably leave them alone because the Ed's are putting out things they don't understand or they don't want to anger plank.

Rolf, when he gets unhinged he becomes a monster that almost equals Ed in terms of power.

>he thinks Eddy would be a KND
>he thinks Eddy would help battle adult tyranny for free

There is literally a KND (or was it Billy and Mandy) episode about this.

Kevin.

They both fought in the UP episode, and Kevin had the upper hand.

Who here would watch a reboot/spinoff of EEnE but with the Eds as their dream superheroes?

I actually thought I was in Sup Forums for a second

Why is there two Gokus on that pic?

The only character in the show with a canon last name.

Me. Seriously though, who wouldn't?

How would Double D do if given access to the KND's tech?

He made a functioning satellite out of a fucking cardboard box, he could probably make some crazy shit like a Stargate or Dyson sphere if he had access to KND-tier resources. He'd be at the top of their science and engineering departments in no time,

Double D's makes the KND his bitch

Eddy exploits the SHIT out of this.

>KND starts scouting around for places to expand their operations and ends up in Peach Creek
>they try to drum up some local recruits
>Kevin thinks that shit's lame and the other kids follow suit because they're all his bitches
>Eddy, however, senses an opportunity to make up for being kicked out of the Urban Rangers
>Sector $ is born

>barely a month goes by before the Eds are set to be decommissioned
>Eddy was selling KND resources to kids on the street
>Double D was too much of a wussy to fight and didn't have enough of a spine to stand up to authority figures
>Ed made weird shit start happening wherever he went

>on their way to the moon base Eddy gets Ed to bust all three of them out - they hijack the shuttle and Double D flies them back home
>now enemies of the whole KND organization
>years later Eddy is still bitter about the whole thing

Super intellect

Honestly, I don't like the idea of the Eds joining the KND. They may all take place universe, but they're still kinda separate to some extent. The Eds are in their own bubble, the KND in theirs, PPG in theirs, etc.

But he already has that as well.

The Boomerang only brings out your repressed trait, not your opposite trait. Super intelligence already exists in Ed, it's just repressed like Double D's ability to relax and be free, and Eddy's caring and emotional side.

Two of them are gundam pilots

What is that static behind the sky and stuff in their world?

What is the power level ranking with these kids?

>Sarah's tard strength rivals Ed's, may match his as she gets older

How unstoppable would their tag-team duo be?

A brother-sister team of Ed and Sarah? Unstoppable.

What about Sarah, and Boomerang!Jimmy?

Sarah is crazy strong, but think about this... we usually see Sarah's strength when she's mad.

Ed? He's always calm and happy, and uses his strength in more relaxed ways without a second thought, and usually never against others directly. When he had the pebble in his shoe, he was just trying to be alone. If Ed was ever in that state, and actually wanted to fight someone in a rage, he wouldn't be holding back. He'd be using the full extent of his strength, which has never been seen. How strong is Ed, really?

>The Eds form a mercenary group that routinely steals clientele from pic related

>episode name: Eds of Fortune

Yep, Billy's first choice for help was the Eds, but he didn't have the money to afford them so Eddy referred him to the KND because they would help for free.

Reminder that Eddy's not a scammer anymore post-BPS.

How fast are the kids in Ed, Edd 'n Eddy?

In FusionFall, one of the Eddy Nano's powers is "Speedy Gedaway", which is something done in the show quite often. But how fast is Eddy?

Ed picked up a house, which is a few notches above Sarah picking up a car.

I read that Professor Scam had the Ray of Riches. What was that supposed to do?

>>now enemies of the whole KND organization
>Ed: "THEY PLAYED US LIKE A USED FIDDLE DOUBLE D!"

It's the OP image. He continuously blasts glowing green dollar signs ($) from his forehead. I just don't understand what that power even IS. Is it money powers? What are money powers? How does monetary manipulation work!?

Ed just watches monster movies with other operatives on a giant KND tv.

I just had a though for something made by Double D using 2X4 Tech.

>"To fight monsters...we put Ed in a giant Kaiju Mecha with a stone in the shoe of the control rig."

Considering Ed has been shown to essentially break several laws of physics when he's not even trying, Ed would be close to a demigod in power.

All three Eds have that reality warping potential. So I think Edd would be even more impressive he was actually aware of it. Just imagine, Double D's intelligence, combined with the physics-breaking reality warping Ed casually does without thinking.

The way I see things, and the way I'd handle a superhero AU thing, Ed is like an Eldritch Abomination monster thing from beyond reality. Edd, Double D, is like a supergenius psychic that knows, is always aware of, and can manipulate, the secrets of the universe. Eddy is... uh...

>Ed is like an Eldritch Abomination monster thing from beyond reality.
All I can see is this eldritch horror who was meant to destroy everything, but on the way to the world dooming summoning ritual...you know what I think i'll use an Edquote to surmise what happened:
>"I think I hit a pipe!"

Eddy is able to control and channel the powers that Ed and Edd has, while he doesn't have full control he is shown to be rather competent at controling Ed and Edd and using them to his advantage. He is also shown to be in tune with the same powers that the others have he just channels them into enterprises.