Triumphant return

Never previously before seen adventures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOpAhXccb5o
youtu.be/4htudutdx1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

moar?

Why the fuck did that give me an erection?

BASED MAHMOUD

True things arn't funny though.

Never thought I'd feel sorry for PHG. What were they thinking.

*ghostbusters theme*

Wow, it's almost funny.
Unfortunately pic related is still their only funny strip ever.

>What were they thinking.
"Islam is pretty fucked up, lets alleviate the terrible crushing reality of it with dark humour!"

they failed

Why do women continue to challenge his power?

But things that are true are the funniest things.

>Actually funny offensive right leaning webcomic
Where have you been all my life?

made my day

haha it's like the relationship between NEETs and Trump, except sexy instead of revolting and pathetic

this is what liberals believe
thats why they arent funny

>hearing "nigger" reduces her to a sobbing wreck
>doesn't instantly turn her into a hooting ape going "NA AWW NA I KNOW Y'ALL DIN JUST' SAY DAT TO ME" and getting in his face

0/10 try harder next time

kek

unlike OP, there's a little pinch of subtlety in that piece. The black chick represents Willis from Shortpacked/Dumbing of Age fame, hence the apron. Hell a lot of these earlier comics is throwing shade at webcomic creators like Diaz but it's more obvious in that case

All good comedy is derived from tragedy user, that's why inoffensive humour is absolute shit.

we should post it at Sup Forums and Sup Forums and try to see if it gets to buzzfeed

What's the story behind this one? Who's the target now?

Fuck off.

just saying, why, any problem?

Themselves. They need victim-points for their next PC crusade.

>trying
literally why?

OH MY GOD I'M SO TRIGGERED HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE THAT THE HUMBLE, PEACE LOVING FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM WOULD EVER STRIKE A WOMAN THIS IS CLEARLY THE WORK OF A WHITE CIS MALE. IM REPORTING THIS YOU THE CYBER POLICE JUST YOU WAIT.

would you feel uncomfortable if we posted that comic strip on Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

>racist comic
>must be right-wing

lol.

How much do you guys want to bet that this is the same kind of guy who get triggered when liberals call out right-wingers for being racist?

Because Princess High Ground is cute.

It's almost like religion only appeals to mental midgets who can only understand basic THOSE FUCKERS, OUR SHIT morality and who become violently upset when someone disagrees with their simplistic, ancient views.

But if you point that out about Christians, Catholics, Baptists, Mormons, and Jews, you're a fedora tipper.

storytime when?

Actual racists don't give a fuck about being called racists. In fact, after this last election, I think people in general don't care about being called racists, since the term became entirely meaningless due to overuse.

It's like calling OP an "islamophobe".

>All good comedy is derived from tragedy
And all great comedy is derived from good comedy that isn't "just all about the tragedy."

I have the thought that though Trolly is a cunt, he's not a physically abusive cunt. Hence why him murdering the jihadi and then saying "You're welcome." would be even more comical than just the very simple ending we have here.

Seeing as how people are mixing religious practices more and more, your "THOSE FUCKERS, OUR SHIT" hypothesis doesn't make any sense. In the US, the most frequent combination seems to be Christianity and Buddhism.

Nobody mixes their religious practices with Islam, because there's absolutely nothing good about Islam.

Your complete naivety towards religion in general is what makes you a fedora tipper, not that your an atheist/agnostic or whatever.

That's because you're autistic, and can't understand the concept of "show, not tell". Are you Tim Buckley, by any chance?

What are "Muslim noises"?

I live in Texas, I'm more than familiar with people being insufferably intolerant douches towards everyone who isn't their own specific sect.

I'm not defending Islam, I'm saying everything that makes Islam shit is true of every other trash Abrahamic religion, which is why you have people taking more influence from religions that at least have internal logic like Buddhism and even Hinduism.

angry screaming, grunting and squealing

Alluh akbar. tralalallalalalalal "The Great Satan!" durka durka muhammad jihad etc...

PHG's creator is some straight white dude in reality, aren't they? They claim to be a long list of tumblr labels but I think that's part of the satire?

youtube.com/watch?v=SOpAhXccb5o

youtu.be/4htudutdx1M

>I'm not defending Islam
Yes you are if you think Islam is equal to the problems in any other religion.

>And all great comedy is derived from good comedy that isn't "just all about the tragedy."
mmmhhhhhhhh
nooooooo, no
you dont know anything about comedy
noooo

Born in a formerly mudslime family (my first name is also Mahmoud but written differently)
I think this is very accurate.

But it's somehow less funny than depressing... the last two panels... this is not funny anymore.

It was never meant to be funny. Islam is a fucking stain when it comes to how women are treated.

kek

raiding is against the rules, enjoy your weekend away user

This shit is as unfunny as any SJW webcomic

Protip: Politics in webcomics isn't funny. If you want to be political, go start a blog or something

True that!

Not him, but how is that a "raid"? People post shitty comics from here to Sup Forums all the time.

>I live in Texas
aree you perhaps one of those liberals that moved to texas recently because you are too poor to live anywhere else?

>I think this is very accurate.
SJWs dated you in order to destroy western society? i thought bitches wouldn't try that shit because, deep down, they know the truth

I'm going to have to disagree there, buddy.
I live in Texas, and I know first hand that there are churches on every street corner and everyone and their mother are so far into Jesus, they can see heaven through their pisshole. Strangely enough, even with all that Abrahamic religion, I don't see a whole lot of Crusaders screaming "Deus Vult" at the top of their lungs.

Those last two panels gave me a boner.