Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_with_a_0%_rating_on_Rotten_Tomatoes
variety.com/2017/scene/vpage/emoji-movie-premiere-tj-miller-james-corden-anna-faris-1202503127/
youtube.com/watch?v=gRWUs9StclE
youtube.com/watch?v=gK87b3WWkns
youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It'll still make its money back

>Budget $50 million
What the fuck, it's like no competition at all. They easily triple their money at box office and get cool merch money as well.

it'll make money, but not enough to make it a hit, which is what Sony desperately needs

(it's a Sony)

>zero on RT

Has any movie ever gotten a zero before?

Mate it literally has to sell 5 tickets in order to break even. Imagine the dozens of confused overseas people who'll buy tickets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_with_a_0%_rating_on_Rotten_Tomatoes

You know that contrarian critic, Armond White I think his name was, he is going to give this a perfect score

I can't wait for Armond White's review.

Trumptards everywhere.

Ouch. That being said though, I think it'll make back its budget, plus extra pocket change.

You aint kidding. Unlike shit like Valerian and King Arthur, Emoji Movie is cheap enough to where even grossing only 200 million would be enough to make a profit.

That guy's still alive?

I hate that this is true.

And in two years, this will be plastered all over FX.

And you know kids are gonna drag thier parents to see this trash

China, India and Brazil will save it.

And oldish "young hip" aunts are going to see those cool minion like emojays.

Oh yeah, he's still alive. He always opens his reviews really bizarrely too.

what is it with aunts and facebook minion memes?

like we didn't see that coming

variety.com/2017/scene/vpage/emoji-movie-premiere-tj-miller-james-corden-anna-faris-1202503127/

>It’s got a feminist agenda

Sony still reeling over Ghostbusters.

It was foretold. Not only will this be the single worst movie of all time, it will force cinema as a medium out of existence.

When humanity has nuked itself back to the stoneage and you tell a man in ragged fur banging two rocks together trying to re-invent fire about this movie, the last 15 IQ of this man will deplete and leave him a mindless husk.

Why not? The only other family oriented blockbuster left this summer is The Dark Tower, which was also made on the cheap by the way.

>62% want to see it

I don't think I've seen that so low

I was kinda hoping it would surprise me like The Lego Movie did. I thought that movie was going to be total garbage but I loved that movie.

I honestly thought that 0% was impossible, expected around 30%

Meanwhile on the red carpet.
youtube.com/watch?v=gRWUs9StclE

I actually thought TLM was gonna flop at first.

>Dark Tower
>Family orientated

How badly did they fuck this up? I know in the first book he blows away an entire town including the kids. Don't tell me it's PG 13

Oh you poor uninformed soul. Here's a list of 0% movies en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_with_a_0%_rating_on_Rotten_Tomatoes

it won't stay at 0%, early days yet

Except this time no one is falling for it.

This movie was going to bomb from the moment they cast Elba and told the legitimate fans of the book that had a problem with it not being faithful to the source material to fuck off and dismissed them all as racist.

>This will still making more money then Atomic Blonde because children are fucking stupid

No hope left in man

>Mate it literally has to sell 5 tickets in order to break even
What the fuck, it's not Hamilton.

It s PG13 and its not an adaptation of the first book. Its more of a sequel to the whole book series. Another turn of the wheel, if you will.

>Average rating 1.9

Holy shit.

Aunts like minion type things. I have 11 aunts and 6 great aunts and every one of them likes minion and other similar things. I can nowadays pretty clearly predict what their next fad is, and why.

Sounds like a shit excuse to me

Atomic Blonde's budget was only 30 million, so it should still make a decent profit.

What the fuck would they do if they bring in Susannah? Are they going to make her white? Will she call him nigger?

>Excuse
Sounds like executive groupthink to me.

Fucking savage.

>Are they going to make her white
Wouldn't she have to be a white slave from the plantations and hate black people for being slavers?

Arguably the best review for the movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=gK87b3WWkns

Children are stupid but it's not their fault. It's the parents responsibility to rein them in, take control and not see total garbage

wtf does this have to do with feminism?

Yeah it's probably not gonna be great but
>trusting RT critics

The 1.9 avrg is far more crazy. It means all the critics so far absolutely despised it.

She probably wont be in it because with any luck this will flop hard

Holy shit I expected this movie to be bad but that's fucking brutal.

It's apparently anti Trump as well somehow

>I quit silicon valley for this

>The average rating for top critics it's 1.1/10

He's going to be in Deadpool 2, like he gives a shit. It's free money for him.

Patrick Stewart being in this is far more offensive.

Has he gone senile yet?

Like 10 years ago.

It wont. With a small budget of 70 million, little competition, and two marginally big stars in Idris and Mcconaghey it should easily be able to make the 200 million or so needed to break even.

Add on the fact that Sony has plans for future films and a tv series and you've got a safe bet.

No I don't think you get me.
I'm calling you out not circlejerking you.

It's the weed

>Troll 2 is off the list
No fucking way.

He wasn't acting in Logan. They just put him on set and recorded his rambling.

>PS4 is still the best selling console and still number one in sales
Nice try, everybody knows Sony Computer Entertainment and Sony Pictures are pretty different divisions.

That's actually what they did with Jim Cummings in the Lion King as well.

>62% want to see

One is the evil twin and one is the good twin. The good twin was slain by the evil twin who then split himself in two

>Even Norm of the fucking North has a higher score

I hope the B emoji makes a cameo

indeed
go read a mommy blog about the movie, they seem to be the only ones who love it.

>Troll 2
TOMATOMETER
6%

Popeye died for this

He's happy as long as he never has to hear the laugh of a child again

>best selling console
kek

I really don't care what you're doing

A lot of people got kids under 5 years, the movie can be the worst possible but at least will distract their little brats for 2 whole hours

Don't look at the audience ratings, audiences are retards, look at Suicide Squad and BvS's audience scores

do you think the hack frauds will review this? inb4 it's 35 minutes of ringtones

> Reviews counted: 16

Literally too soon. Fuck off, come back later.

>Popeye died for this

This is good news to see desu

*blocks your path*

>inb4 it makes 600 million dollars and sony announces emoji cinematic universe

>Suicide Squad and BvS
Don't start.

Man shut the fuck up with your company wars bullshit.

And there's literally no competition. The closest thing to a family friendly movie is Spider-Flop

>It's 35 minutes of the Nokia ringtone and Mike drinking aggressively in the dark

We did it bros

>silent night deadly night part 2
Fucking. 0.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k

Wouldn't it cost less to leave a kid watching spidermanxelsa?

That's honestly low. Even the shittiest movie will have 80-90% "want to see" before it's released.

>atlas shrugged
kek

>mfw the comments

Atomic Blonde looks like trash, anyways

How long do we have to wait for Armond White's positive review?

>not posting the superior version

>Ballistic
>116 reviews with a 0%
Holy shit, that movie must have been pure dogshit. Never heard of it though.

>The Dentist 2
>Inferno

These people don't know what they're talking about.

Good model I like the texture and the thinner formfactor. Already had the New3DSXL and did the PSP cap replacement. Much better than the nipple.