Can boys and girls be best friends?

Can boys and girls be best friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHBmUJBRj2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are we talking single? Then the answer is basically no from the guy's side, and basically yes from the girl's. Simple biology.

My best friend is a guy, but I'm a dyke so I'm not sure if I count.

No, friendship is a lie.

A girl is the best friend a guy can have!
youtube.com/watch?v=bHBmUJBRj2o

Only if one is gay

Absolutely

Only thirsty dumbfucks think this.

Stop being alive
Seriously, just cease your life
Depart from existence

So all guys are thirsty dumbfucks?

Rare in real life unless one or both of them are already dating another person. Not in cartoons though. Exception, Fillmore.

>mfw show has a good premise, but then they throw in mandatory love interest subplot for MC that takes up way too much screentime

Wasn't this exact thread done on Tuesday? Same pic and all.

Those two characters weren't even friends in the show

Same here

It's not rare for the girl. Remember, girls are only attracted to 20% of guys, and even then the level of desire is relatively low compared to guys'.

I would kill myself fampai but it would make my parents sad. Have to wait until they kick the bucket.

I fantasize about fucking about 90% of males because I'm a huge slut, yeah even severely overweight acne covered basement dwellers. The problem is I'm too scared of diseases and getting pregnant to do anything about it. Feminists love to spout the idea that women should be as free about sex as men but it's just not true. There are too many risks involved when it comes to women. So I just stick to 2D.

I believe you so hard it hurts.
(Especially the part about you being a girl and on Sup Forums in the first place.)

I used to have a best friend that was a guy so yes.

Men and women can never be friend because the sex part always gets in the way.

Do girls (male) count?

try a dildo and some hentai you will feel much better

>implying men never get diseases from sex
what the actual fuck

Yes they can, But sometimes not without a little awkwardness,or getting a little too serious, or looking like a couple even though she has a boyfriend

What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.

Just use protection, it's not that hard.

cucklord

shut up boco

rude desu

What the fuck would Rob Reiner know about relationships?

What the fuck would YOU know?