Name a worse toy company that treats their cartoon properties like shit, ill wait

Name a worse toy company that treats their cartoon properties like shit, ill wait

Mattel maybe.

Their exclusives were trash for the past three years of comic con, shit nobody asked for or nostalgia toys that were made in the wrong scale or had dumb design choices like transformers that didn't transform or the worst, making toys taller than three feet and thus causing a huge crowd of people trying to leave their both with their giant fucking bags filled with heavy bulky shit.

Hell, the magic cards went up to 180 so to make a profit on ebay you'd have to sell it for 540 which I don't think most customers will go for.

Hasbro is Has been

Funko is the new hawtness but even that will turn into the next beanie babies in a few years and Mattel is dead.

Hasbro is the only one that's relevant.

Mattel has what, Monster/Ever After High? I have nothing against that stuff but let's be real, it's not exactly on top of the food chain in terms of relevant cartoons....nobody cares about Barbie media as it mostly is shit, let's not even get into He-Man

Then you have Playmates, literally all they have is TMNT and all TMNT media is hit or miss, and there is far less TMNT media than their is media based on Hasbro shows to compare to based on company alone, so I really don't even know what you're getting at OP, this is an idiotic thread

>Get a genuine hit with all audiences
>Slowly but surely dumb it down until it's complete nonsense
I can't.

I'll bite so I can tell you why you're wrong. Literally what are you talking about

And you're already wrong anyway, but I'll wait for you to answer

aside from bandai, who else is in the game big time?

But Hasbro is really bad. Thatoneshow is one of the worst cartoons I've ever seen. I haven't watched the show as much as use to. I mostly get my information from research, and from what I understand, it only gets worse. And I have a feeling it's going to be on the air until the end of time like the Simpsons. I hope it has the same fate as Spongebob and people finally realize it's not good anymore after the movie.

Mattel?

Clearly you have no watched enough bad cartoons.

Samefag

MGA Entertainment

Why would I be among them? I'm against Hasbro.

>the whole company sucks because they made one show I don't like

I was by the way.

Lack of quality over quantity.

Not that user, but come on, you know darn well EXACTLY what they're talking about.

No, it sucks because they downgraded all their toys into unplayable lumps of plastic shit and marked up the price for them.

And I'm waiting for them to respond so I can tell them why they're wrong, in a couple different ways.

>still plays with toys
You need to be 18 to post here

That is /toy/, not Sup Forums
And Avengers is not a Hasbro property, a license perhaps

What are ya, a faggot?

Am that user, and I just have to say I'm so mad they dumbed down Family Game Night.

Well, now that you mention it...