When people say that Gwenpool is not a good book (because they haven't bother to read it and hate it because is popular)

When people say that Gwenpool is not a good book (because they haven't bother to read it and hate it because is popular)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HeqplWszmb4?t=4m25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...Finish the sentence.

Shut up, fag.

>When you legitimately like Gwenpool but waifu fanatics and trolls make terrible threads of her every day.

Stop.

...I don't get this. Is it just waifu shilling?

I've read up to the latest. It's just...okay. I don't like it or hate it.

It's either shilling or one extremely dedicated waifufag.

Why is she always blushing?

Don't you know the work of the anti gwen fag?
He's the one that false flag spams btw

Don't make a Gwen thread to antagonize the haters. We should be better than this my brother

It's not a good book.

>Gwenpool
>popular

This is a plague at this point

i haven't read it but i don't hate it. i just have a hard time getting excited for anything from marvel.

Oh look a
/gwenpool/ general

This is clearly a legit waifufag and not the Mexican Gwenpool shitposter. This thread lacks his recognizable brand of autism, and if it were him, there would be 5-6 Gwen threads on the board right now.

In a thread just today there was some guy shitposting about Gwenpool for hours and he kept claiming that Gwenfags dismiss any criticism as people not having red it. I guarantee Op is the same guy and this is a falseflag thread.

You're the reason people hate Gwenpool/

>reading modern marvel
You fucked up sugah

It's a good book and people like it, so they post about it

>tfw you're a newfag and don't understand how to greentext

jesus
you go
>mfw people say...
not just When

put it in your meme handbook

That's what he wants

>it's a good book
Hmmmm
>people like it
Sure

Marvel keeps her around because Deadpool is tied with FOX and they want their own Harley Quinn to cash in.

But Normies and Deadpool autists already hate her because she's in the new Lego Marvel game and she took Deadpool's spot as the crazy 4th wall breaking character.

Once Hasting leaves she's not going to last long.

>Tfw no matter how much we like her and buy her book, at some point they just won't have someone to write her and she'll slip into limbo

Here's Gwenpool in the Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 Game.

youtu.be/HeqplWszmb4?t=4m25s

>take selfies with Gwenpool

is trash

yo that's dope

>it only took 18 issues to get good.
>and only because the comic it's now basically a flashback of goddesspool.

I enjoy it but I'm tired of the shitposting, both from fans and people who hate it.
I feel your pain, user

Sadly I just read #18 in the last hour, so I missed the storytime yesterday.

so no FF or Xmen? Pass

I don't get that especially since Kang the Conqueror is there and he's confirmed to be owned by Fox for the movie rights.

Marvel Entertaining is just avoiding using those teams out of spite.

>When
Back to twitter/tumblr

>it's teddy trying to get people to stop reading so they can go home.

>hate it because is popular

the only reason people "like" Gwenpool is because Marvel's only good decision in the last couple of years was to put Guruhiru on art for the book

nobody cares about the plot of the book or its characters, they just post cute pictures of Gwenpool, all of which are coincedentally drawn by Guruhiru

if the book was given any other artist, nobody would care

What is Gwenpoole's character other than not caring about her actions because non-canon and wanting to fuck every male hero?

She's a loser, she's basically your prototypical femanon, except not a disheveled legbeard.

Fucking this. OP why do you have to be obnoxious and stir up shit for no reason? The book isn't for everybody. Nor does it need to be.

And it's like the man himself said.
He's had lots of issues and crossovers and even a movie...she first appeared as a background character in Howard The Duck because Marvel wasn't sure if anyone would like her.

No.
I read it. It was lame. No worse than Deadpool though. Both shit characters.

You're entitled to your opinion

This is my favorite comic

>tfw I'm curious about Gwen and would like to buy some issues but i don't fucking know where to find them

Having multiple books in one magazine is a great way to handle things... when the character you're looking for is on the cover. When it's a secondary it means you have to buy X to read Y, in this case I'm guessing Deadpool? And it seems there's no trades about her yet

Dude I honestly don't get anything marvel does anymore.

They still aren't using quicksilver or scarlet witch in Marvel vs Capcom despite them being really popular and AVENGER characters. Hell they aren't even fucking mutants anymore in the comics so that shitty retcon was pointless.

It's even more fucking confusing when they are already introducing x-men in their mobile gaming platforms like future fight. Like what the fuck is their strategy? Im so lost.

At this rate wanting DCAU inspired marvel universe before I die just seems impossible to achieve.

Wanda being a mutant never made sense tbqh, what is her mutant power? magic?

it was good since issue 1

But her Howard appearances were what originally won me over

She's cute.

This, and the art in that book made everyone look like CHUDs.

Hastings won me over. Cute art is a bonus.
You are just angry because your book has shit art and ugly characters and worse writing

So.....Don't post on the thread?

So it this before Gwen became the beyonder?

It's an alt universe with venom gwen

Gwenpool is only popular with the weeb waifufags on Sup Forums and NeoGAF

It had its fucking storytimes already so the shit smear is fresh in people's minds.

It's like saying people hated BvsSM without ever watching it

Could she beat Superboy-Prime? Could she handle Prime Time?

Ok, she seems like a waifu character.
Is any comic with her good?

her book is ok better than most current Marvel books but that isn't a high bar to beat

>Popular
>Same 10 people spam the board with the same thread on how shes cute multiple times a day
Fuck off faggot, you guys are the reason Im not reading it.

I mean I only like her art which reminds me of Totally Spies for some reason.

thats just Gurihiru every comic they work looks like that

I see.
I only like her because of the art is what I am saying.

This. Polaris made more sense

I mean Gwenpool can definitely be annoying sometimes.
She says she was a big fan of comic books but preceded to go full retard in front of Spiderman when she tried to kill the bomb kid. She could have at least argued something along the lines of "if he lives he'll just bomb again." But instead just shows up, tries to shoot him, and goes SHIEEEET.

it was Miles and he isn't gonna do shit

Miles, Peter Porker, Arachnotron 3000, either way she got tied to a lamppost for acting like a moron.
I mean I expected her to be at least manipulative because she understands everyone's personalities so well, but forgot that almost every Spiderman has a Batmanesque no killing rule.

But it is still the same Gwen.

It isn't. It's a Gwen from a parallel universe that went to another parallel universe.

If our Gwen went from universe a to marvel universe b, this one went from universe c to d

First she just altered probability small scale wise. Like short circuiting ultron or something.

Then she learned a bit of witchcraft or chaos magic. Then we find out her powers were channelling chaos magic the entire time. Then there was something about being a nexus point for all mystical energies.

THEN Bendis came along and said chaos magic wasn't real and she was just a reality warper out of control.

Now no one knows what her powers are.

I like my head canon to be the nexus thing, that she is a nexus for all sorts of energies and she doesn't know how to access it properly. That probably includes quantum probabilities in the original and then switched to chthon's chaos magic after he possessed her. That's why the elder god types want to possess her so they can amplify their powers thru her.

I think it was pretty well established at that point that Gwen isn't all that smart.

post the page where deadpool beats the shit out of her and calls her out on people who haven't read her book assuming she is spiderman gwen

no

You take the fun outta people learning she ain't gwen Stacy

Why is Deadpool bullying his biggest fan :(

She despises him

shut up phoneposter

:(

It fucking knew.

:^)

no pants

Gwen dose not even read dead pool.

why :(

Naw, it wasn't canon

Implying canon or not makes a difference for her.
She still transcends her consciousness in other comics and continuities.

She thinks it's too lolmemes

>gets memed on by deadpool
ok, that was funny :)

evil gwen>pigwen>>office gwen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>venom gwen>>>normie gwen>mercenary gwen

>18 issues in and there is already 6 variations of gwenpool.
And to think her first inception was a variation of Gwen stacy

I hope we get an ingwendible hulk

Someone storytime this again or give me a link,what happened with the Hydra cbr threads anyway?

OC

Hopefully with a better name than that.

I just want a comfy Gwen thread every now and then.
Is it much to ask?

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY ARE LIKE 6 GWENPOOL THREADS
Make general or something and stay there

>replying to the anti Gwen false flagger

Generals are gross and for bad people.

>> 94222135
Not a bad idea, user, We should do a General and just ignore the rest of the unnecessary threads.

>> 94222161
I'm not OP.

sarah is better