She really is awesome

She really is awesome

Yeah she is pretty awesome

She really wants a piece of that Doomsday.

well she was

now that a whole other person clawed its way out through her pelvis she's

a different kind of awesome

I want that STICC to sit on my face.

But not as awesome as Dr. Maru

I bet marvel is all excited about their female superstar doing great at the box office. God i hope it doesn't, fuckin hate that nobody.

Wonder Woman was a solid movie that succeeded despite Gadot. Jenkins' played to her weaknesses as an actress with the naive scenes. Any time things got serious, she was awful.

Search your feelings, you know I'm right.

You're just a mad little nerd that Wonder Woman showed up you boys at the box office. :^) Heck, everyone said the most enjoyable part of Batman v. Superman were the Wonder Woman scenes.

Bitch can't act, every time she emotes it's this cartoony representation of an expression.

No, he's right, and I say that as someone who thought she was a perfect cast.

Anybody has the scene where she cuts Doomsday's arm off without needing any Kryptonite?

I've begun to wonder if DCEU Wonder Woman isn't low-key the most powerful superhero in that universe. I mean, she's a god-killer who also IS a god, somehow. Who knows what her strength and speed limits are? And she hasn't even taken off her bracers yet, which probably gives her an insane power boost given how much the DCEU draws from Nu52.

I came to this thread to fap, not think

Carol >>>>> the jewess any day,

and I hate Carol

t. dcuck

Her theme is fucking amazing. Instant classic.

Beyond Batman and Superman there's a lots of wild cards in the DCEU. Diana discovered she's a Goddess but only for 5 seconds we've seen, Flash will always be made of Goes Fast, and Cyborg was mutated by the space Ark of Covenant.

wonder woman's greek (technically)

as much as deities are concerned

No

No, I think pretty much everyone agreed that Batman was the best part of BvS, and that Wonder Woman in BvS only stood out because Gal Gadot can't barely speak English.

I want to have hardcore penetrative sex for the purpose of giving her a cream pie if you know what I mean.

t.company cuck

Can't I want both to succeed.

I just want DC to bring out their Weird-ass characters.

I love Carol's Ms. Marvel days, but there's no chance that her movie can compete with Wonder Woman's. Everyone knows WW and she has a much more impressive history of good comics behind her than Carol.

No, if you cared about quality films, you'd want both to fail.

hey sexy lady