Dumbing of Age

Tonight, Willis uses Dina to compare a tiny Asian girl jumping on a man built like a tank shouting "RARRR" to an athletic, psychotic thicc girl slashing a smaller, downed opponent with a knife.

Oh, and Joyce is there too, I guess.

Oh, and I missed a bonus strip a few days ago I guess. It certainly adheres to the average "bonus strips must be 75%+ copy/paste" standard.

That last panel is almost worth it though.

>bonus isnt more cereal eating
what a shame, at least that last panel has some meme potential

first of all, you fucking reptilian slut, fish were already living in the ocean and birds could rest on the bodies of the dead. So cut that half out of the ark equation.

Also, I guess cops searched Amber's room? For what, exactly? Did they have a warrant? Better yet, did they have a reason?

Also, Willis still can't into autism, but that's a whole other issue.

Also, the password is "atypical".

I'm torn between reacting to this with a "Meh™." and with a "Since when did Old Man Brown swear?"

Anyways, have a preview panel from August 3rd. Unfortunately, it's the most recent strip for which we have a preview.

>I hid them very well
The police likely would've had a warrant to search the entire room. How the fuck would they miss crimefighting "tools" in a tiny fucking dorm room? Where are you going to hide them that the police could not find them?

>goddamn
I'll never understand Joyce and her dad blaspheming like that when they're upset.

Willis also needs to learn how to draw dogs.

You have to remember cops in this strip aren't very bright. This is also the second time Amber's flipped out and stabbed someone, and the cops just shrugged and went "welp, that happened."

The police wouldn't actually have a reason to search the room at all.

Also the Bible claimed that he took two of every animal, not two of every species. A lot of creationists believe in micro-evolution.

Wow, this is almost funny.

10/10

>tfw no tiny asian girl ever jumped on me screaming RARRR

this is the most stilted dialogue i've ever read in my life

This is really forced. Go back to Danny's shitty Uke.

I grow so weary of these shitty stretches for punchlines(?). Also, I was kinda hoping for more Dina and Amber time, but I guess we'll get Joyce's feelings on the matter, which could be alright (so it will be terrible).

And we get a throwaway reference to police failing to do their jobs to excuse their absence.

John Ryan Doe is definitely bigger than Amber, I think.

Oh... cool. A Ninja Rick reference. How... hilarious.

This is actually good, though!

>casual blasphemy from a character depicted as super religious

>dina ignoring how science has proved how so many species have diverged over time, meaning that (ignoring that noah's ark did NOT have 2 of every animal) there were not 8.7 million species

jesus christ willis, you're normally a hack but you don't usually just casually ignoring basic character traits.

>I WILL NOT REST UNTIL MY SPOON HAS TASTED BLOODY-OS, THE BLOOD FLAVOURED CEREAL!

Do vampires have breakfast at midnight?

Why would the cops search Amber's room? What would they hope to find? Ryan was disemboweled in front of the dorm and all relevant physical evidence should be there, unless Amber fled the scene.

I work 3rd shift, and I call my first meal after waking "breakfast" and it is usually cereal.

From how I see it, it actually kinda make sense. She's talking from Joyce's creationist point of view, so all the current species are the same that were at Noah's time (there's no macroevolution to speak of, no new species are created, so at most today there may be *less* species than in the past due to extinction).

Besides, from a cursory read on creationist sites I see that the flood should have happened roughly 3300 years ago (and we can place a hard limit on 6000-10000 years ago anyhow, which is a common Earth age range believed by Young Earth Creationists); whatever of those limits we take, it's still a very short time on evolutionary scales, especially for evolving "new" complex, terrestrial animals.

It's not very endearing to have Dina say something condescending to Joyce when she's been a friend and confidant to Dina and Becky this whole time despite her beliefs.

Why does nearly everyone have to be a cunt? Not even Dina is safe.

Why the fuck do you even read this, Sup Forums? It's not even entertaining bad. It's just sad and pathetic. There's no joy or wit to any of it. It's just shit. What's the appeal? Are you just too far gone to stop?

I have never seen a good strip posted in all the times I've skimmed this piece of shit.

>The police likely would've had a warrant to search the entire room. How the fuck would they miss crimefighting "tools" in a tiny fucking dorm room? Where are you going to hide them that the police could not find them?
I presume they are hidden outside the room, such as next to an obscure tree on campus. With a giant "A" spray-painted above the location.

Yeah, you can refer to it as adaptation and be okay. You can see that certain animals adapt to their environments over time.

While this is the most obvious option, it is also the best one.

>jesus christ willis, you're normally a hack but you don't usually just casually ignoring basic character traits.
Characters act whatever way works for the joke and/or plot. He's been this way for a while.

Every fish on the entire planet would be in a world of hurt in that scenario.

Plus you can add a bunch of animals back in because it was a pair only of the non-kosher animals along with seven pairs of the kosher ones.

What exactly are you getting out of telling us this shit repeatedly?

If you don't want to see us doing it, then hide the thread

I also figure it was likely that the animals were those of the immediate vicinity

>Repeatedly

This is the first time I've posted in one of these threads. I want to know what you read it for, not stop you from doing it.

Because Willis is a cunt, and that is how he perceives normal behavior. Which makes it hard when he wants everyone to hate a character for being a cunt when everyone is a cunt.

A. The community. Nothing brings people together quite like mutual hatred does.

B. It's *almost* good. There is a lot of hidden potential and possibilities.

C. It started off okay and grounded and relatable. We want it to be more like that. Or at least we can watch it like a trash can fire as it goes further and further down the rabbit hole.

D. Spite. The author is rude, vindictive, and generally out of touch with logic. Ridiculing him here makes us feel better, because it means not everyone kisses his feet. Plus, it makes him mad that we talk about it negatively. He personally moderates his comment section, either pruning or eviscerating "wrongthink." His hatred fuels us.

Fair enough, I'll fuck off.

Feel free to lurk and enjoy our hatred. It can end up producing a lot of creativity.

The point is that in "Joyce logic" (at least, as Dina imagines it) the flood killed any non-acquatic beast that wasn't on the ark. If a species exists today, it's ipso facto because it's a descendant either of some animal that was on the ark, or of some fish/animal that could have survived in water.

So, you have to believe that all current non-acquatic species fitted on the ark, or that in less than 3500 years whatever realistically fitted on the ark managed to have ultra-fast macro-evolution in the current variety of species (extinction and genetic diseases coming from continuous in-breeding notwithstanding).

That reminds me, a bit of advice to all you knife happy scrappers. When you bring a knife to a fight, you don't have a knife, Y'ALL have a knife. It's generally better to not risk it unless you are well trained and even then you don't fight them head on, but instead catch them unawares. If you fight them head on bring something blunt that will break bones if they try to block it.

I want to tell you to go to /adv/, but I don't think you should be giving murder advice. Not because your advice is bad, but because you seem to know a little too much about how to hurt people effectively

Joyce tries to be supportive.

Dina acts like a shit to her.

What the hell does anyone expect from an autistic character?

Most people want to see her get finger-fucked by Becky™, so there's that.

I don't want to see anything involving Becky.

>knife versus bat in a doa thread

>plus Amber's Heelies of Doom