What went wrong?

What went wrong?

HE'S COMING

seth missed the plane .

HOLY KEK

Have you ever seen Barneyfag in two threads at the same time?
Let's find out.

Fun fact: all the letters on clevelands card are the initials of the main 6 characters in MLP.
Twilight Sparkle Rainbow Dash Flutter Shy Pinkie Pie Rarity Applejack

For starters, that MLP reference.

No, but really, the show fucked up in trying too hard to be "the Black Family Guy".

WOAH DUDE!!!
WOAH!

You seem excited.

Family Guy, in typical "point out the flaw without fixing it" fashion, already went out what went wrong with the series. First off, who the hell was this series target audience, because it damn sure wasn't black people.

What are the odds of this just being a coincidence?

Maybe could have used more time. It was getting better. People say it was just Family Guy with black people, but I feel it was often more low key. But, it is what it is.

Mr. and Mrs. MacFarlane loved each other very much. then 9 months later, the worst person in american animation was born.

Too black for whites
Too white for blacks
Made so much jokes about themselves not going well on the ratings that wasn't funny, just sad.

>"the Black Family Guy".

I feel like it started off like that (but a much softer version of Family Guy) then later they tried to be it's own show but by then people had lost interest because it was pretty plain.

When it wasn't trying to be Family Guy I thought the show was actually a little nice to watch, even if it was plain.

>I feel like it started off like that (but a much softer version of Family Guy) then later they tried to be it's own show but by then people had lost interest because it was pretty plain.

Pretty much, yeah. Also, nailed it.

Just did the math its a 0.000000000000027425399% chance of being incidental. Its much higher than you would think because all but one of the initials are 2 letters (example: AJ, TS, RD etc.) so they must be in that order.

Ah, I see. I didn't realize one had only one initial so I was getting different numbers.

You became a Barneyfag. Kill yourself.

this

Batneyfag, the real one, is gone. Last time it was actually him was about 2-3 months ago I believe. Now all thats left are imposters.

Oh, I'm still here, I just get distracted is all

Ha ha yes, very original user

Na once it started doing it's own thing it got pretty good. It honestly could've rivaled AD if it hadn't been cancelled

I think I only watched the first season before dropping it. Did it ever get any better?

Season 3 and 4 are pretty good actually

This is true. Season 2 isn't half bad either (though not as good as the final two seasons).

Season 1 on the other hand is dreadful. I'd say there's literally only one good episode out of the entire year, and even that might be generous.

truly god's chosen people

I never watched this show because I assumed it was just family guy with a coat of paint.

Was I right?

It's family guy with black people.