It's your new favorite show

It's your new favorite show.

>Synopsis: When Cyborg becomes trapped in an alternate reality of his favorite song, “The Night Begins to Shine,” he’s forced to battle a dragon who wants to steal the song for his own evil purposes. Unable to rescue Cyborg on their own, the Titans must enlist the help of pop music stars Fall Out Boy and Cee Lo Green to help rescue Cyborg and defeat the dragon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nnD3W86tNaU
youtu.be/7trgBwzxEBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't care about the show at all but I wouldn't mind being sandwiched between that Raven and Beast Boy.

I might as well drop the clips anyway.

youtu.be/nnD3W86tNaU

youtu.be/7trgBwzxEBc

To Page 10.

>don't encourage him.

My new favorite show...

do fallout boy/cee lo actually perform

or is there at least a new song by the Night Begins to shine guy

would a standalone comic based off this joke work if they played it straight though?

I feel like The Brotherhood of Dada should show up in this.

>I have this song in my playlist

teen titans go begins to be a great musical show (bands either do their hits or make original songs)

people still bring up "waffles song" like it's all the show ever did.

Since when the fuck was this abortion my favorite show?

Since the night began to shine.

But I'm always dim.

Okay, I seriously don't like this show, but in that clip where they used this artstyle for a bit I actually enjoyed it. Then I found out that they are using this artstyle for a few episodes. I a si glad they did this

TTG is love. TTG is life.

>"Hey dude remember the 80s"
Nostalgia fags are the worst.

the designs in these eps are 1000x better than the normal ones, don't shit on them we have to encourage this

this

The Night Begins to shine is/was a mediocre ep/song

despite the show being crap the song is actually pretty good

Mediocre is still a million times better than the average TTG episode, so it has that going for it.

I was almost cautiously optimistic until
>the Titans must enlist the help of pop music stars Fall Out Boy and Cee Lo Green

Cameo episodes are the fucking worst. See, LeBron James in the Scooby rip-off episode.

wow looks like it could actually be one of the rare good episodes

honestly I think this show gets too much hate, mostly cause its rerun way too much and it blatantly pissed on old fans at the start

I could enjoy the show if Robin wasn't so infuriatingly annoying

Aw, but I love this Robin

realistically dick would be a total mess being bats sidekick.

i like how the show throws a (exaggerated) shade to that.

>show could look good if it wanted
>chooses not to because fuck you

It looks good enough. Its a gag show that does occassional action not an action-comedy. Its the difference between Austin Powers and Beverly Hills Cop.

this.

they could (in theory) give the world the most breath-taking animation in the world and people will cry that they wasted it on a gag show.

CN's shithed head of scheduling is the reason TTG will share the same place in hell as Johnny Test despite being way better. Look at this shit.

Hey, its a big week for Teen Titans Go. Season finale. 4 part Cyborg epic. Gotta do it big.

Bombshells did so why the fuck not

WHEN I LOOK AT YOU

The art shift episodes are pretty nice. Like the Dungeons and Dragons one

>Cee Lo Green

I mean didn't he just have that one song?

>When Cyborg becomes trapped in an alternate reality of his favorite song, he's forced to battle a khatru from Siberia
There, I made your new favorite show better.

>remember that one time we made a good episode
>lets do it again, literally the exact same episode
Man this show is fucking trash

That's a lie right?

>I mean didn't he just have that one song?
Nah, he had one HUGE hit which is what he's known for in the mainstream but he's a a few other hits and a lot of success. rarely hear about him because feminists black listed him sometime ago because he said it's not rape if the woman is unconscious.

Nah, he had the hit song "Crazy" as the lead sing of Gnarls Barkley. Also, while not a hit, he had that great Christmas song with the muppets.

I SEE THE STORY IN YOUR EYES.

WHEN WE'RE DANCING

THE NIGHT...BEGINS...TO SHINE!!!!!

It is a lie, I checked my tv schedule. This nigger is actively editing these things to make CN look bad.

Looks like a How to Draw Manga book.