>Couci couca
>Your savoir faire is oo-la-la
>I've got strings but entre nous
>I'd cut my strings for you

What did she mean by this?

she wants to bang

>entre nous

L-lewd?

My french is very rusty, but I think that's vaguely lewd.

You are free
(Don't speak bagel)
(Omelette du Fromage)
I am fine as I am, but between you and me
I'm dying for you.

>she

That's Stromboli operating a puppet and putting on a voice. Kinda weird he modeled the whole act after him playing various female characters all trying to seduce a little puppet boy.

When you think about it, he must be an amazingly talented ventriloquist and marionette puppeteer to put on that whole act by himself. Like, damn, he shouldn't have even needed Pinocchio as a gimmick.

why boner

I want Stromboli to make a life sized female puppet with a fleshlight and have him control it and moan in a female voice as I fuck it.

How much would you be paying for that?

I would pay a good amount. He could start a puppet prostitution business and keep all the profits. The only competition he would have is with the Coachman who prostitutes his donkey boys.

Why do Pinocchio threads always eventually end up about prostitution or freemasonry?

It means "between us" literally translated

This post ought to be a Sup Forums banner with how absurd it is in any other context.

Reasons

Ask not why, but why not?

Fun Fact: The Can-can was considered obscene when it was first introduced because before bloomers were introduced, panties were crotchless by default.

1940: Panty shots, various smoking scenes, use of the word "jackass" and intense moments gets you a G
2017: A single sexual innuendo in an otherwise clean movie gets you a PG

The can-can is pretty obscene even with the bloomers. I thought that was the whole point.

1940 preceded the MPAA rating standards. I forget if they rated films after the fact, but I think they didn't and if so that would leave Pinocchio technically unrated.

There were re-releases up to the 90s, and when the MPAA was created every traditional Disney movie was rated G because children seemed to like them so much. It wouldn't be until 1985 that The Black Couldron came out with a PG, and it wouldn't be until the 2000s when PG became the rule and not the exception for most animated movies to add that extra bit of "edge" to them.

>because children seemed to like them so much
Sure, that's the reason. Not because Disney had a representative working at the MPAA or anything.

Kids today are complete pussies.
I gotta agree with the smoking, that shit it's more damaging than asbestos.

>I gotta agree with the smoking, that shit it's more damaging than asbestos.
Don't get me started, chief.