Pennywise hunts down the children of the Cul de Sac, what happens?

Pennywise hunts down the children of the Cul de Sac, what happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SAPDTHEz0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

name me a Sup Forums place more comfy

Ed wins.

Somehow, Ed wins.

Nazz gangbang

Well if it's anything like the book, Ed, Edd, Eddy, Rolf and Kevin each take turns having awkward tween sex with Naz after they get lost in the sewer.

Arnolds room.

He has to fight an eldritch horror that already lives on peach creek.
That would be interesting desu.

Kankers get fucking merc'd.

underrated.
made me chuckle.

came here to post this.

>Johnny has the biggest dick
>Plank floats

Rolf exorcises him with some ancient Bulgarian magics, sealing him inside a boiled brusselberry sprout for another thousand years.

I don't fucking know dude. Jesus fucking Christ man why do you always gotta ask me this asinine shit every god damned day? Go bother someone else for once holy crap.

Eddy tries to scam pennywise.

"I'm just a goddamn DOG here."

Ed eats him like his bed.

What about this guy in the cul de sac

his outline gets removed and he goes down the storm drain

He wouldn't last very long, would he.

Holy shit, a chance to use this.

Ed tries to befriend him

Doesn't he try to avoid killing little children?
How old are Eds?

Around 11 or 12.

that is gold

The cul-de-sac was literally stolen by cheese obsessed aliens.

They all die.

Horribly.

They all die.

Horribly.

What would Pennywise be doing in Purgatory?

nice reddit spacing

Get outta here with no imagination.

double d puts a pebble in eds shoe

ed wins

I agree.
Jason and IT wouldn't stand a chance.
Especially now that Tim Curry's charming ham and sudden demonic tilts are now missing

>Pennywise hunts down the children of the Cul de Sac, what happens?
they die horribly

We can only hope Kevin dies first

Grove Street.
Home.

>He doesn't know about the pebble

>The eds hear about this dead kid at the side of the train and go on an adventure trying to find it

I'd like to see a cross-over with Mad Max. Kevin switches up for a dirtbike and a mohawk while Jimmy becomes an S&M twink.

Depending on the iteration you go with.

Part 2/3/4 tried to kill a 12 year old but part 6 left children alive. It was implied once he came back to life he has a rage boner for teens and twenty somethings only.

Grove street...home
At least it was before I fucked everything up.

I was hoping to see this when I opened the thread. One of the first things I remember when I first started coming to Sup Forums was the thread this was in. Think it may have been one of the EEnE Halloween Storytimes?

Well this was a fun read, thanks user.

they have an orgy

Do you associate any kind of typographical tic or method of phrasing you happen to despise with Reddit because you hate Reddit, or do you associate those things with Reddit to provoke a reaction and get a (You) so you can feel better about spending all your time bitching about things you hate instead of enjoying things you love and creating things you hope other people will love?

You know I could actually see that happening, that or Ed finding something in his comicbooks (like the evil tim ritual) to deal with him.

is that a copypasta?

You mean this guy. He's the child killer.

>Not picking Ghostface
>It's one of the kids
>Or two

>whole point is to cause incomprehensible pain
>in a cartoon world

>reddit spacing

Not the guy you were replying to, but you must be extremely familiar with reddit and it's posters to be able to distinguish a style of spacing so easily. I didn't recognize it (as did many others in the thread didn't) because we've simply *never used* reddit. Is there something you want to tell us, user?

All of the kids have toonforce on their side. They will be just fine.

The Mist hits the Cul de Sac

What goes down

It's a Sup Forums shitposting phase, the latest method to shut down opinions some people don't like.
Give it a few months and it will be buried. It's practically dead already due to the inherent problem you pointed out

good

the less thread derailing faggotry there is, the better

the cul de sac kids are immune, because they have powers to construct and deconstruct their own world and anything in it. how could pennywise murder children if his lineart was erased and he turned into a blob of multicoloured cel paint?

Ed can lift a fucking house

Before Pennywise can even say something Ed will scream in terror because he knows what creepy clows do in the horror movies he watches, lift a whole tree from the ground and throw Tim Curry back to Maine with one hit

Doudle D will be worried that Ed may have killed a innocent man, Eddy will say that the situation gave him another idea for a scam

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=9SAPDTHEz0c

>The final confrontation, Pennywise vs Plank who's come to save the children
>Intense battle with untold horrors being cast out by the two of them
>It's only happening in Pennywise's mind
>To the kids it just looks like he's having an intense stare down with Plank

I'd watch it. Would be hilarious. I can already imagine Eddy trying to scam Pennywise not realizing who he is

pennywise is dead in minutes

Basically the CN Invaded episode

Ed summoned a Death God to the Cul de Sac before, he can handle one shape shifter. I'm certain with Ed and Rolf they could figure it out.

Depends on what version.

reddit spacing is the worst newfag meme

Wtf that happened?

Guys we already had this episode

Reminds me of that venture bros special

I think Steven King must have gotten really hornet by that point but didn't want to stop writing to Jack off so he just went with what his dick told him.

lol. yeah, with Dr. Killinger vs the vampires? that was funny shit.

>dribble dribble dribble
>dark tower
Perfect.

Jimmy passes on that.

I've seen a little kid take him down in one of his own movies. I can't see him surviving Rolf.

PG shit

Monster Suit Ed vs. Pennywise would be one hell of a fucking fight.

How much prep time?