Could a vampire kill superman? Like he would get bitten and die because of the sun energy inside him right?

Could a vampire kill superman? Like he would get bitten and die because of the sun energy inside him right?

A magical higher vampire like Alucard could bite his skin

How could it penetrate his bulletproof skin?

It is weird seeing a vampire superman.

Is he a day walker?

Most vampires are magic in nature so I assume Superman's skin would just be like normal skin

Hellsing and Castlevania Alucard could both brute force him down, or beat him in a fair fight

Superman's typically vampire proof. I mean he literally stores sunlight in his blood and cells.
Bite and bleed?
Yes, but his blood is DEAD POISON to vampires!

That's not quite how it works. Unless vampire fangs work specifically through magic as in "can go into any neck magically" then they still rely on physical force which tends to be the case with vampires.
Nah.

Magic.

Superman was once bitten by Dracula himself, but the solar energy stored in his cells/bloodstream killed Dracula almost immediately.

This panel is bullshit imo

Since Dracula is supposed to be the one Vampire immune to sunlight

Both of them have magic bullshit powers that shit on Superman

That was answered pretty well in one story where a vampire takes a bite out of Superman, only to realize too late that Superman is FULL OF SUNLIGHT!

This

Fucking hammerspace, man.

If bullets can't pierce his skin, why would teeth be able to?

>Its magic. I don't have to explain shit.jpg

Superman's dealt with worse than either of them. He could blitze them into the sun before they could even react, put them into another dimension, etc.
Here's the thing people don't really get...
Character/deity/race in one universe =/= character/deity/race in another. Comic vampires are often waaay the fuck more powerful physically and otherwise than what you'd find in other works of fiction if simply due to the fact that they need to still be a threat to the heroes. Memes like Doomguy and Demonbane only get traction due to this misuse of A>B>C logic, it'd be like saying some random guy that could punch and knock over Grim from Grim Adventures could therefore due harm to, say, any version of Marvel's Death.

Fuck, I'm wondering too far back into vs autism. I told myself those dark times are behind me.

some vampires can just draw the blood out telekinetically

Vampires are pretty cool

kryptonite dentures

Alucard has shroedinger powers tho

What if dracula injects his own blood/poison into superman, would his sun energy cells destroy the vampirism?

>no killing code

It's pretty much 100% okay to kill evil vampires and mindless undead zombies.

It's like fictional LAW at this point.

>The new hit by Lex Corp, green glowing vampire dentures, so you can pretend to be radioactive dracula, order now, and get a free ticket to see superman.

its all that uphill iceskating they do

I think people are missing the important question:
What if Vampire Superman bit Bizzarro Superman?

He'd become a reverse vampire.

>too far back into vs autism
It's cool man. You're still self-aware, so it's still treatable.

The greater question is: what kind of narrative could support both Superman-style capes and Dracula-style atrocities against God and man. It's a mismatch of legendary proportions.

Can aliens contract vampirism?

It's not like Vlad was killed BY Superman. It's just happened that Superman's blood is poisonous to him. If I eat a poisonous plant, I am not going to blame the plant for murdering me.

It actually feels like Batman and Superman discriminate by doing that especially since we have seen Vampires who aren't evil.

At least heroes like Wonder Woman and Cap, despite the fact they don't have a no killing code, hold all life equal and will give everyone a chance to back off or come in peacefully and try to resolve a conflict in many different ways before resorting to killing.

Like pic related

Lois was the one narrating.
Clark didn't kill the vampire, the vampire bit him and found out afterwards that Clark's blood was poisenous. It can hardly be called Clarks fault, since he wasn't asked if he wanted to get bitten.
He even felt bad afterwards

earth 43 has a vampire utraman

earth 3 ultraman became a vampire in final crisis

It was Lois narrating and the vampire killed himself by biting Clark.

Besides Clark has killed bad guys but he has done it because they are universal/world ending threats but before it gets to that he always tries to find alternate ways to resolve a conflict without killing.

Bruce is the one who is all about preserving his moral code into stupid degrees.

Reminder that Alucard literally uses magic power in order to access his vampiric powers, and thus would tear through supes skin like it was paper

Superman can drag anyone at near light speed to the actual sun.

No vampire has anything on him.

When in dark metamorphosis a red MAGIC aura surrounds Alucard, he could soul steal the shit out of him and have his MAGIC sword familiar or his MAGIC Heirloom sword tear through his heart. He didn't throw Doomsday into the sun at the speed of light, why would this time be different

>The Flash as a vampire.

Ultraman is weird though, especially if we're going by the "Is weakened in the sun" version. Even if not, he's generally powered by Kryptonite instead of the sun, so he wouldn't be a living solar battery anyways.

Cant he turn into poison gas too?

ITS THE BUS OF THE UNDEAD

He wasn't exactly infected by a normal vampire.
The monitors were vampiric in final crisis and one of them infected him.

Monitors are not weak against sunlight, but also it was story they sucked out of him rather than blood.

Do try to keep up.

>brute force him down
Nope. Straight brute force? Hell no.
Magic? Yes.

*Succks your blood and steals your powers*