What is Sup Forums's thoughts on The Cramp Twins? I thought it was shit

What is Sup Forums's thoughts on The Cramp Twins? I thought it was shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMkGbeCOMyU
youtube.com/watch?v=U-iEPmrjeM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it was

>hqdefault (78).jpg

Back when I was 11-12 and all I did all day was watch cartoons with the language setting switched to English because I'd already watched everything in my native language I actually thought it was kinda neat.

Looking back and having rewatched a few episodes, yeah. It's pretty shit.

this show always makes me remember 9/11 for some reason

Even as a kid this show made me angry with how retarded and childish the adults were

>this show was on the shittiest animation company's saturday morning block

Did they even have any fucking good shows?

youtube.com/watch?v=UMkGbeCOMyU

Why

>that scene where Lucien wears that pink rubber suit that starts tightening around his body while wayne beats his ass

Fuck

Even the intro was annoying.
I dunno, it always kinda made me feel low-key ill. Like not even metaphorically - I can't watch it without having some kind of mild queasy feeling deep inside.
I reckon it's because I'd only actually watch full episodes if there was nothing else on (i.e. home from school with stomach bug)

>best of pink guy.avi

The art style is genuinely one the worst I've seen. Why are the outlines floating around them? It always pissed me off.

those fucking outlines floating above EVERYTHING was a fucking eyesore and really....REALLY goddamn distracting to me.

>low key

get out

meh i liked it, but looking back at one of the episodes, it's pretty gross.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-iEPmrjeM0

The creator of this show must be insane, judging by his past work. I don't think he's made anything else since.

Never understood the premise of this cartoon. On the other hand its suppose to be realistic like Life of Luie but on the other hand it had shit like the friend of Lucien being an Ant Man ffs. Like do they know that such size and proportions don't exist in real life?

The outlines were always floating around in Ed Edd and Eddy and people love that cartoon

Those were called "boiling" lines. The outlines weren't floating off of each character except when Jimmy's was pulled off

Have you actually seeing EE&E? The outlines aren't floating at all...

this show was weird

IIRC, he was the best character. I liked how his little bike had a flag on it so people could notice him.

>IIRC, he was the best character.
He was. Not for being the funniest or most entertaining, but for just having the most fucking humanity.

Who now?

Do butchered dubs of chink cartoons count?

Never got people's beef with shows like this and Angela Anaconda, they weren't good, often had bad eps, but they weren't super offensive.

It's not like it took someone's dog out back and shot it.

>angela anaconda not offensive
you clearly never went to watch the digimon movie as a kid

m8 ,from what Sup Forums has conveyed to me the fact the western condensed version of those movies even exists is the offense, the entirely secondary Angela Anaconda intro shouldn't be your breaking point if you sit through it after.

It's just that it's too damn weird. Not just in the style or the world, the way the characters behave is most of the time completely incomprehensible.

I loved that show. It ingeniously presented tensions between brothers with entirely different characters. Also their parents and other persons were very good built.